It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe Kept Notes About Conversations With Trump, Gave Them to Mueller

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust Mine!!!

If you're HAPPY, you're smart. Top priority is the person in da mirror.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Aww I feel better lol. still there are a lot that doesn’t add up. I think we will have to wait till the puzzle pieces add up. TICK TOCK either way I guess

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

comey ?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree wholeheartedly but after a rather extended investigation it would seem we would have already heard about either set of notes by now especially since both sides are so leak happy. i would not be surprised if Trump is caught up in some funny money scheme but have a hard time believing that he would sell out the country.

And despite what he says I dont think anyone was more surprised than DJT himself that he actually won so just no. No more than I believed Obama would take over the world and declare everyone Muslim. Or that the Clintons have murdered half of the people they encountered but show me evidence then lock them up.

So far the only sure thing are the text messages and the IG report which is not out yet but sinking boats already.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mccabe is not a known liar.
I'm sure Mueller was Very interested in what he has to say.
I'm sure trump (btw he's a liar if you really need an example) is quite worried.
If he could only get a handle on any one of the many scandals whirling around him and focus on one that is. He must wake up and puke first thing every morning. Before coffee even before Twitter.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yes. Just not you.
Shakes head.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So the man gave the memos that belonged to him to someone else. I'm sure somewhere that's illegal. ( No not really).
But it sounds like it is right?
Ha ha

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

So the man gave the memos that belonged to him to someone else. I'm sure somewhere that's illegal. ( No not really).
But it sounds like it is right?
Ha ha

Well....what was the content of said material? "Belonged to him" could misrepresent the facts depending on content and security clearances.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Nope.
When Mueller is done there will be people in jail.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Nope.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Mccabe is not a known liar.
I'm sure Mueller was Very interested in what he has to say.
I'm sure trump (btw he's a liar if you really need an example) is quite worried.
If he could only get a handle on any one of the many scandals whirling around him and focus on one that is. He must wake up and puke first thing every morning. Before coffee even before Twitter.

He was fired from the FBI because the OPR and IG thought he was a liar. That is what lack of candor means.

Its part of the official record. McCabe is a liar and untrustworthy.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

His own notes about trumps weird behavior.
His own notes.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Nope.

He has a pedophile as a key witness.

Do you realpy believe this?

I suspect the IG report will stop the Mueller ingestigation, and start the new one.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

His own notes about trumps weird behavior.
His own notes.

Too bad the FBIs notes have lost all credibility.

You can thank McCabe lying for that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

He says otherwise. He says he's a target. It sure looks like he's just another attempt to slander the FBI. It's so obvious to everybody. I don't even see how trump thinks people are buying that.
This once again is a man with a stellar reputation. Trump doesn't get that because no one would ever say that about him. His reputation is one of filth and lies. Mccabe is one of respect. Respect he earned with decades of dedicated service to the country... Trump doesn't get that either. He thinks service is something you pay for. Including service to his filthy physical needs. He's not fit to clean McCabe shoes.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

No they haven't. That's not the opinion of most people.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So he has a pedophile for a witness. That's not all he has. Get real.
The pedo can still speak about meetings that are already known about.
What's trumps big tweet about donations to McCabes wife if this isn't a dumb political move? Please... the man can't even focus on a reason. Just like with James Comey.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump didnt need to focus....he didnt fire mccabe. That was sessions, under advice of OPR and the IG.

I hate to point out that its less trump and more silly that needs to focus. Your substituting trump for sessions despite the facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

No they haven't. That's not the opinion of most people.

Citation needed

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

He says otherwise. He says he's a target. It sure looks like he's just another attempt to slander the FBI. It's so obvious to everybody. I don't even see how trump thinks people are buying that.
This once again is a man with a stellar reputation. Trump doesn't get that because no one would ever say that about him. His reputation is one of filth and lies. Mccabe is one of respect. Respect he earned with decades of dedicated service to the country... Trump doesn't get that either. He thinks service is something you pay for. Including service to his filthy physical needs. He's not fit to clean McCabe shoes.

Are you reading what you post?

This is the FBI slandering itself. Their own internal watchdog recommended the termination. Trump didnt do anything except have vocal opinions. The FBI has been investigating itself (after obama had forbid them from doing it) and recommemded sessions fire mccabe.

Trump is not involved with that. Stop with your fixation....drop into reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join