It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe Kept Notes About Conversations With Trump, Gave Them to Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True Pundit, who has great FBI sources and have been proven right many times is reporting a potential bombshell if true.

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump. The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

The high-ranking FBI official called on lawmakers and the Inspector General to focus on the text and email messages of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. The official referred to McCabe’s official and personal correspondences “an anti-Trump treasure trove.” As reported in March 2017 by True Pundit, McCabe openly threatened President Trump and then-National Security Adviser Gen. Mike Flynn, saying first we “# Flynn and then we # Trump” to several high-ranking FBI bosses who cheered his comment.

truepundit.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What are the chances Trump disclosed to a known traitor something that would implicate him in some sort of collusion? I'm fairly certain Trump says a lot of things to different people with varying information to identify who is a seditious traitor. I used to work at a company where we used this tactic to identify which staff member was communicating with a competitor.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

What are the chances Trump disclosed to a known traitor something that would implicate him in some sort of collusion? I'm fairly certain Trump says a lot of things to different people with varying information to identify who is a seditious traitor. I used to work at a company where we used this tactic to identify which staff member was communicating with a competitor.

Trump has been proven to be a little "smarter" than usual.

He would have thrown some "bait" out to McCabe and then watch the hangings 🙀

Classic 2Kings ☺

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

In the year 2025, Mueller will finally find the evidence of Trump colluding. Then we can finally impeach him.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Are you saying that you think Trump lied to the FBI?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It’s ok that someone is smarter than you

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
He better hope those are some awesome notes cause his dirt is being swept out from under the rug at an alarming pace.

Comey & Mueller Ignored McCabe’s Ties to Russian Crime Figures & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases, Files

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.

And while both Comey and Mueller have used the unlimited resources of the United States government to try and tie President Donald Trump to Russia, the former FBI chiefs largely ignored McCabe’s associations with Russian mobsters and a Putin-linked billionaire under federal investigation by their own Bureau.

He really has some splainin to do about this collusion. Pot meet kettle.

link

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Lumenari

I wish I had never looked down this rabbit hole tbh,
there was a time in life when politics was not my thing lol.

But here we are...

Apparently by those articles Comey has been questioned
by Mueller, or will be as Richman represents him in The Probe.

Not sure why none of that has leaked....oh wait.

See how that works?

Do we really think that anything would come of Mueller questioning his teammate Comey?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen Are you saying that you think Trump lied to the FBI?

No. Where is that coming from 😀

Getting desperate they are.

Real desperate.

So desperate, they are capable of anything now 🛅

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I Wonder about you sometimes.... I would like to call you out but I really enjoy your threads

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I could be wrong but maybe I’m right. How is New Mexico these days?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If you want to make someone shut-up who calls President Trump "dumb as a rock" (or something to that effect), just say/ask, "He made tons of money, has employed tons of people, and was elected President of the United States of America. If he's dumb as a rock, what does that make all of us?"

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHA..Even dumber

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Lumenari

I wish I had never looked down this rabbit hole tbh,
there was a time in life when politics was not my thing lol.

But here we are...

Apparently by those articles Comey has been questioned
by Mueller, or will be as Richman represents him in The Probe.

Not sure why none of that has leaked....oh wait.

See how that works?

Do we really think that anything would come of Mueller questioning his teammate Comey?

Mueller would have to indict himself if he exposed the corruption in the FBI while he headed it.

I really think they have an IG on Mueller and his time in the FBI and also looking into his 'special counsel' role.

tick tock?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA..Even dumber

Needs to reposted because so trued..LMAO

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

True Pundit, who has great FBI sources and have been proven right many times is reporting a potential bombshell if true.

LMAO..since when.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I believe this is one key cause for McCabe suddenly stepping down from his position after his boss, Chris Wray, saw the preliminary I.G. report in January.

That report is going to be so damning that a Special Prosecutor will be named by Jeff Sessions. (Prediction)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA..Even dumber

OK.. Then on the flip side, what does a SMART person's life look like?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now somebody comes along and says fired FBIguy Andrew McCabe kept "Notes" about conversations with Trump !!

Well how bout THAT !

And a "source" says he gave all these "notes" to Special Prosecutor Mueller !

If there's anything damning, I bet it's because there's a strong possibility McCabe (a known liar) fabricated those "conversations" 😐

McCabe is one po'd sob right now because he's been outed and exposed as a collaborator.

MSM keeping up their never-ending "streams of sources" that "people" gobble-up like Thanksgiving Turkey.

Watch for more high-level exposures real soon 😎

Andrew McCabe Kept Notes About Conversations With Trump, Gave Them to Mueller

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe wrote memos describing his conversations with President Donald Trump and other events and has turned them over to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a person close to Mr. McCabe said Saturday.

The memos, written soon after the events they describe, cover Mr. McCabe’s dealings with the White House and what former FBI Director James Comey told Mr. McCabe about his interactions, according to the person.

That revelation came amid increasingly contentious exchanges Saturday between President Trump and some of the country’s most senior former law-enforcement and national security officials, sparked by Mr. McCabe’s dismissal late Friday.

I doubt that McCabe had too many conversations with Trump...Apparently most of his supposed notes are of what he and Comey discussed about Trump and Comey's notes...Another nothingburger...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Mine!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join