It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ted Gunderson had to die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

We know things have been a tad strange since ever since JFK got offed. Lets face it JFK was no saint but he was a man on a mission along with RFK, he realized that only honest open government with all its warts laid open for everyone to see, would create a vibrant changing democracy, where any wrongdoing could be exposed by a free press, and then subjected to the rule of law where the checks and balances became applied . Any entity which subverted this process, would have to gag the free press, and install their minions in government positions to subvert any meaningful democratic process. If this occurred then the moral decline of a nation could occur. Because the majority trend for the greater good would never be implemented into law.
Ted Gunderson the head of the FBI was unfortunate to come across the entity that was to subvert this democratic process. Primarily that drugs were being flown back in the cadavers of fallen servicemen from south east Asia, which were then being used to finance this entity. He also seemed to have come across the human trafficking angle, which was as great a money spinner as the drugs.
Now a very unsavory disease has entered the most powerful nation on Earth , which seems to have like a disease infected its closes allies, primarily the U.K. Where no doubt all Western governments have to some degree been compromised.
So what will happen next? historically the trend should be a slow internal collapse of any society thus afflicted, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If we were going to go with history, a societal collapse of the United States. Let's face it, the social civil war is already happening and heated, thanks to the internet. As for the physical part of it? Just a matter of time, I think.

Which would be the oddest free-for-all ever in history for control of a country.

See you on the other side....

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Which would be the oddest free-for-all ever in history for control of a country

And THAT is Trump's plan. It is an outright grab for his families position in the new order. Plain and simple.
He has been well on his way to the goal for a long time. Big Boy on the Block.,

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Which would be the oddest free-for-all ever in history for control of a country

And THAT is Trump's plan. It is an outright grab for his families position in the new order. Plain and simple.
He has been well on his way to the goal for a long time. Big Boy on the Block.,

Proof? Facts? Links?

Or is this just your hate-fueled opinion.

I call BS.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Gunderson was a nut.

www.metabunk.org...

He had some wild conspiracy theories and would have fit in here very well.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Proof, facts, links? None that would satisfy you as you sound as if you are a faithful one. You call my observations ''hate-fueled''. I suppose you must attribute anyone's other than devoted opinions about the Big Boy as being motivated by irrationality, or hate or jealousy. Makes life more simple that way I guess.

Take a look at the post I was responding to. It was talking about the break up of the union and how the grab for power might play out. Of course it was opinion. Opinion because facts and proof no longer matter to the faithful when it comes to Trump.

It is true that I see Trump differently than you. You see me as hate filled and I see you as devoted to the illusion he has presented you as being in line with your fantasies of maga.

Day after day he provides me with examples of his incompetence and arrogant flippancy that confirm my opinions of him. It is useless to present the faithful with these as they continue to be dismissed and justified.

I think that it is a good thing that so many have had the wisdom and the ability to comprehend the threat of the continuation of the Hillery agenda yet am stymied that in doing so, so many have fallen under the sway of this buffoon.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Now a very unsavory disease has entered the most powerful nation on Earth , which seems to have like a disease infected its closes allies, primarily the U.K.

US has never acted alone. The three city states (City of London = finance, Washington DC = war and Vatican City= religion) act as one to rule the world by corporatocracy. Always spreading their tentacles by plundering nations that cannot protect their borders.

Because of the growing threat from China/Russia. The three city states are trying to reintroduce the New world Order which is in effect the old world order (three city states rule) on steroids. By spreading its tentacles far and wide its weakened itself to exploitation by those its trying to destroy.

Those that live by the sword die by the sword.

Such is karma.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Things might have gotten a little weirder after JFK got offed but things went haywire after 9/11. I think 9/11 was the moment where the average person on the street had to stop and ask "WTF is going on in this country?". And ever since then, it has just been a systematic/methodical assault on the average person.
edit on 18-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The fact that we can now see what's going on, could be good, but it might cause them to take more desperate measures to get their way

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Ted Gunderson the head of the FBI...

No, he wasn't. I think he headed the LA field office at some point. More importantly, his role was to spread disinfo to the fringe. He was an important component of a package of 'conspiracy theorists' .

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Mabey but proof of naughtiness comes in from other reports, I suppose it could be the Russians. But all the whistle blowers tend to die .

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck Mabey but proof of naughtiness comes in from other reports, I suppose it could be the Russians. But all the whistle blowers tend to die .

Gunderson was part of a conspiracy-oriented #-show in the late 90s - early naughts. Stew Webb, Tom Flocco, Lennie Bloom, Tom Heneghan...all shared a large disinfo operation with Gunderson. Micheal Rupport and Sherman Skolnick may have been duped into joining it...might even have been the targets.
But if you are not familiar with those names, you need to learn more about Gunderson. This was part of one 'research project' that I backed away from because I actually found myself a couple of steps into the rabbit hole. Interestingly, it was picked up on recently by an ATS member who went a couple of steps further than I did...and he was subsequently convinced that it was a bad idea. He won't discuss the topic.

edit on 19-3-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: good manners prevailed.

new topics

top topics

join