It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan : Trump will be remembered as “a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What criminal behavior? Besides Manafort for whatever he did (and the FBI knew about, and cleared him over) years ago, and Flynn (ahem) "lying"...what criminal behavior?

Conspiracy. Money laundering. Blackmail. Espionage. Trump fired Comey because he refused to drop the investigation of Michael Flynn, who has pleaded guilty to avoid more serious charges. He fired McCabe for not ending the Russia investigation, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sessions were gone soon. Your only consolation is that "obstruction of justice" might not be an impeachable offense.

Citation needed.

Read outside your comfort zone.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That is your citation?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What criminal behavior? Besides Manafort for whatever he did (and the FBI knew about, and cleared him over) years ago, and Flynn (ahem) "lying"...what criminal behavior?

Conspiracy. Money laundering. Blackmail. Espionage. Trump fired Comey because he refused to drop the investigation of Michael Flynn, who has pleaded guilty to avoid more serious charges. He fired McCabe for not ending the Russia investigation, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sessions were gone soon. Your only consolation is that "obstruction of justice" might not be an impeachable offense.

Citation needed.

Read outside your comfort zone.

LOL - you call that a source? Do you even read the slop you post? This is attempting to assert that Putin and Trump had this in the bag 20 years ago.

An explosive expose' that lays out the story behind the Steele Dossier, including Russia's decades-in-the-making political game to upend American democracy and the Trump administration's ties to Moscow.

"Harding...presents a powerful case for Russian interference, and Trump campaign collusion, by collecting years of reporting on Trump's connections to Russia and putting it all together in a coherent narrative." --The Nation

December 2016. Luke Harding, the Guardian reporter and former Moscow bureau chief, quietly meets former MI6 officer Christopher Steele in a London pub to discuss President-elect Donald Trump's Russia connections. A month later, Steele's now-famous dossier sparks what may be the biggest scandal of the modern era. The names of the Americans involved are well-known--Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page--but here Harding also shines a light on powerful Russian figures like Aras Agalarov, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Sergey Kislyak, whose motivations and instructions may have been coming from the highest echelons of the Kremlin.

Drawing on new material and his expert understanding of Moscow and its players, Harding takes the reader through every bizarre and disquieting detail of the "Trump-Russia" story--an event so huge it involves international espionage, off-shore banks, sketchy real estate deals, the Miss Universe pageant, mobsters, money laundering, poisoned dissidents, computer hacking, and the most shocking election in American history.

So - you have avoided this since CNN told you to go full retard because Hillary lost so I'll ask it again to see how your brainwashing is developing........

WHERE in your little book there, is DONALD J TRUMP's personal relationship to PUTIN? - do you remember the debates and what Trumps answer was when asked about whether he had met or knew personally Vladimir Putin?

You are trying sooooo hard to make the connection - nows your chance tiger - go get em.

NB: Your post to BBFT did not prove anything - whether you acknowledge that is irrelevant to reality and facts.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Have you read the book? Why are you trying to shout it down so strenuously?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you

He seems confused, Trump has never claimed he wants to destroy America only make it great again, and it is also the case that the historical record will be written by the winners and not the losers, therefore it will only list the great achievements of the God Emperor in defeating the globalists and reveal the shocking truth regarding those who opposed him, including yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That is your citation?

Read the book and you will understand what is going on. Leave your echo chamber. Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That is your citation?

Read the book and you will understand what is going on. Leave your echo chamber. Deny ignorance.

OK...but i have some problems:

- the link you gave doesn't contain the entire book. It would only let me have the first little bit. I shouldn't have to spend money to know what you say you know
- that is an awful lot of time to invest in something that you could excerpt a few bullet points for.
- You assume I have an echo chamber. I work pretty much all the time im here. I swing through here while a report runs, or a file saves or something. I get my media from only a couple of sources which are as bipartisan as the populace is, places like ATS where i get a broad array of viewpoints. My worldview is shaped by people like yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That is your citation?

What if i said this book disputes your book, but you will have to read it to find out how?

LMAO

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That is your citation?

What if i said this book disputes your book, but you will have to read it to find out how?

LMAO
What makes you think I haven't? Please stop being childish.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That is your citation?

LMAO
What makes you think I haven't? Please stop being childish.

Childish is hiding your evidence behind a paywall and large investment of time.

You made bold claims....back them up with something that I can actually access without a trip to the bookstore.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Because I gave you the bullet points and you asked me for a citation. Borrow the book from the library.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Because I gave you the bullet points and you asked me for a citation. Borrow the book from the library.

You gave me a list of claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Did read the book. Pretty much believe every word. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump is capable of doing everything mentioned.

Anyone with an I.q. over 40 can see just from his childish behavior that he is incapable of a coherent though. He's like a 5 year old child when things don't go his way. Na, na, na, bo, bo, you are a do,do. High schoolers are smarter than that.

Now he wants white house aides to sign n.d.a.??????
What's he afraid of ? Maybe someone will see him put his wig on.

Given what we have witnessed " live", how can any sane person believe he is sincere about caring for anyone but himself. He has gotten rid of or fired at least 4 of his own conservative Republicans in the last month or so. Using his own paranoid reasons for justification.
See the writing on the wall dumb asses, he wants out of the job.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Really? I guess Obama has some competition for the title!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Have you read the book? Why are you trying to shout it down so strenuously?

You think someone writing a book makes it real? Why would reading more inane speculation on top of the current plethora of speculations help? It doesn't seem like you yourself read outside your comfort zone because I keep seeing the same one dimensional opinions from you.
Shall I post a book list for you to read? If I did, would the content of those books prove anything?

A bit of advice - posting a single book title and suggesting it is in any way, even the slightest, interesting to a debate makes you look like an idiot.
You need to make a much better case than parroting from a single book.
edit on 20/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And attacking someone for providing a reference that will allow people to inform themselves at greater length than is possible here? What do you call that? How does that make you look? Read the book. It was written by a British journalist who was once stationed in Moscow, so he is neither partisan nor ignorant of how Russia works.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It was written by a British journalist who was once stationed in Moscow, so he is neither partisan nor ignorant of how Russia works.

That sounds like what they said of Steele.....

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It was written by a British journalist who was once stationed in Moscow, so he is neither partisan nor ignorant of how Russia works.

That sounds like what they said of Steele.....

They met investigating the Russia story from different ends. I believe Steele is an honest broker. His informants may not be completely trustworthy, but, hey, that's espionage for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I don't care who wrote the book. Using a single source to underpin your argument is nonsense, especially a journalist.
I am afraid we live in a time of extreme partisanship. Thus, you'll need to work harder to build a convincing case.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

From my point I can see what they're doing. These people are more obvious than Kris Kringle driving blitzted magic reindeer off the edge of a fooking Volcano. It's all the same; one big game and they old players don't want to share. It's all sh333te

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join