It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan : Trump will be remembered as “a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Everything Mueller is probing should be done at an agency level. Its counterespionage.

But according to Trump, the agency is corrupt and politicized. That is why a special prosecutor needed to be appointed in the first place!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Double post. --DJW001
edit on 18-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Mueller was appointed to investigate a non-crime related to the election (collusion). He was given a fishing license, too.

Horowitz is investigating the corrupt FBI. Incidentally, the prior administration had forbidden him from doing this, which could show intent.

So Horowitz is concluding his investigation into what needs to happen to try to restore respect to an agency in shambles.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Mueller was appointed to investigate a non-crime related to the election (collusion). He was given a fishing license, too.

And he can use that license to fish in any pond.

Horowitz is investigating the corrupt FBI. Incidentally, the prior administration had forbidden him from doing this, which could show intent.

...and this administration started an investigation with political intent. Mueller needs to look into that.

So Horowitz is concluding his investigation into what needs to happen to try to restore respect to an agency in shambles.

Funny. Nobody thought the bureau was in a shambles until Trump won the election.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And he can use that license to fish in any pond.

You don't see an issue with just setting folks loose to go investigate people without any real cause? The cause provided has all proven to be unworthy of the initial warrant. With the IG investigation reportedly zeroing in on the behaviors around the people who were seeking the FISA warrants to begin with. Talk about a poisoned tree.

...and this administration started an investigation with political intent. Mueller needs to look into that.

Citation needed

Funny. Nobody thought the bureau was in a shambles until Trump won the election.

Then you haven't been paying attention. Waco. Ruby Ridge. Entrapment of retarded muslim teens. What, exactly, does the FBI achieve?
edit on 3/18/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Not funny, sad. It took Trump winning for facts to come to light. Would you rather be in the dark?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So let's make up a lie about you, then fish in all your ponds trying to get a bite. You don't see the danger in doing that for political reasons and wraponizing the justice system against political rivals?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
These deep state, NWO, Satanists get all pissy when their insider friends get fired.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's worth posting just for the " disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history" line.
I suppose we could just post threads praising the dear leader , that would be nice.

Because alliteration means srs bsns

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

What does srs bsns mean ?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
John Brennan? Yeah , what a stand up guy. Fits right in to the cabal that liberals call heroes.
Seriously, you think a guy like John Brennan spouting extremist nonsense is going to help you get over an election?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I voted for Trump.

I think he's done an okay job so far.

There are plenty of things I have disagreed on that Trump has done.

Brennan has his opinion, I have mine. I'm not about to adopt the opinion of a DC insider because he ideologically opposes Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

What does srs bsns mean ?

My guess would be 'serious business'.

edit on b000000312018-03-18T08:30:41-05:0008America/ChicagoSun, 18 Mar 2018 08:30:41 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Seriously, you think a guy like John Brennan spouting extremist nonsense is going to help you get over an election?

What makes you think I need to find a way to get over an election that doesn't affect me because it happened in another country ?
I have every right to pass comment on other peoples broken political systems as I do to comment on my own countries political system ,that is what this place is for.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What makes you think I need to find a way to get over an election that doesn't affect me because it happened in another country ?
I have every right to pass comment on other peoples broken political systems as I do to comment on my own countries political system ,that is what this place is for.

It's fairly obvious why this particular interview excited you so much to start a thread about it's contents...and what's the point? To comfort yourself by finding a like minded view - in John Brennan of all people. Of course you won't admit that even to yourself, but I assure you it is obvious.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Brennan has responded with fire and fury today to Trump's celebrating , on twitter , the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe , and quite eloquently I thought.

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you
twitter.com...

Gotta give it to him , he has a way with words.

Leave it John , he aint worth it !

Sounds like the death gasping of an outed demagogue himself. And eloquent? Not even professional. That caliber of LEA going out making shots like that should be able to back them up and/or he is suggesting on going investigations or something? Really little league. Big time wrestling-ish.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I might have to seriously reexamine my views and my ideological beliefs if they ever start coinciding with DC ideologues.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So let's make up a lie about you, then fish in all your ponds trying to get a bite. You don't see the danger in doing that for political reasons and wraponizing the justice system against political rivals?

Yea folks do this when they have zip. Its satanic even lol. Total hollow reality nothing truth just spin, otherwise know around these parts and others a Bullsmizzle.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I might have to seriously reexamine my views and my ideological beliefs if they ever start coinciding with DC ideologues.

Indeed - and to be balanced about it, if you moral views ever coincide with Trump's you should probably reexamine them too. The point is that none of these people should be listened to. All that is important is the changes / policies they implement to serve the people. We can all have legitimate views on those, but the nonsensical rhetoric from all of them is somewhat of a joke and those that parrot them in order to make themselves seem somehow on the 'right' side of history are even worse.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There's a saying that goes, "If you agree with someone 100% then one of you isn't doing any thinking."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join