It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan : Trump will be remembered as “a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The firing of McCabe just before retirement is a message to others to straighten up; do your job protecting American citizens instead of tearing our country apart.

To me these last desperate statements from Brennan an Comey and others, show the deep state is rattled and lashing out. I fear the ultimate false flag may come- I hope I am wrong.

Happy Saint Patrick's day

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: pavil

I hope you mention TRUMP JUST APPOINTED A PERSON WHO TORTURED AS HEAD OF THE CIA

Don’t forget that in your defense of Trump

Interrogation techniques Brennan whole heartedly approved of. He's not a nice nor honest person. Brennan's statements are not meaningful. He tries to have it both ways.

Glad you don't defend Brennan. Lots will in the media, just watch.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Willtell

Who has more blood on their hands from their actions?

For crying out loud does it matter?

I didn’t defend Brennan. All I said was Trump would get indicted first.

It is you going out of your way defending Trump who just appointed a KNOWN torturer as the head of the CIA.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Brennan has responded with fire and fury today to Trump's celebrating , on twitter , the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe , and quite eloquently I thought.

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you
twitter.com...

Gotta give it to him , he has a way with words.

Leave it John , he aint worth it !

They act like Trump been a politician for decades and not like less than 2 years... I guess he been busy...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think it does matter.

History will Judge all Administrations.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There's no evidence he turned dirty the past three years. Trump thinks he can fire his way out of trouble. He doesn't even have enough smarts to learn from his mistakes.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

McCabe deserved it. The report laid this out, not Trump.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe you can read the report which is the basis for his firing.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: pavil

I hope you mention TRUMP JUST APPOINTED A PERSON WHO TORTURED AS HEAD OF THE CIA

Don’t forget that in your defense of Trump

Interrogation techniques Brennan whole heartedly approved of. He's not a nice nor honest person. Brennan's statements are not meaningful. He tries to have it both ways.

Glad you don't defend Brennan. Lots will in the media, just watch.

Ill say again IM NOT DEFENDING BRENNAN

But you are defending Trump

Who supports torture and drones!

Now for homework, go find any post I made defending Brennan. Just because someone quotes him lambasting Trump is no defense of what he did

You're just making a straw man and changing the subject from your own inconsistency

Trump publicly supports torture and drones

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Full of lies.

That's rich.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

But you are defending Trump

I think we need to wait and see...you get triggered at every word and I would say action speaks louder, right? There is no need to defend Trump even with the firing since he had nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Do you think anyone will be able to work with Trump? Seems like he's firing all his swamp draining republicans.

The only reason I can think of, they might be getting more attention than him.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Do you think anyone will be able to work with Trump? Seems like he's firing all his swamp draining republicans.

Cadet Bonespurs is terrified and bigly paranoid of his staff and cabinet. Look here....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

I think he has been rather reserved, playing it down the middle, and now that evidence is out he is cleaning house. Like a Cat playing with a rabbit- rabbits do multiply rapidly though.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We have exited the schlock Obama Administration 😎

Welcome 🔐

Hillary's "Reset Button" has become:

😁

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never fails.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
While I do not know what all was in the reports, done on McCabe, nor anyone for that matter. However, what can be stated is this:

After an investigation the man being fired, that is fine, perfectly acceptable. However, where it starts to lose that acceptability, is when the President has been tweeting and calling for such, that means that now there is a political element that was added, and that is not acceptable.

If the President had not tweeted on the topic of that man, never tweeted about having him fired, this would not be an issue. But now that he has, there will now be questions about the decision and how political it was.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yup. His book is due out soon. He will then be on the tv telling everything.

Ahh...thats what it is.

Hes not into telling his story. Hes selling a book.

Trump makes it rain even for his haters. They must live him.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

There's no evidence he turned dirty the past three years. Trump thinks he can fire his way out of trouble. He doesn't even have enough smarts to learn from his mistakes.

So Trump fired McCabe?

Link please?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

John Brennan will be Remembered as a New World Order Criminal Lying Shill too .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join