It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan : Trump will be remembered as “a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

in order to try to overthrow trump.

Interesting choice of words, since "overthrow" is generally reserved for the forcible removal of dictatorial/monarchical heads of states, versus democratically elected heads of state.

Unless some think he should have absolute power and authority.

We see the propagandic picture being painted by blind allegiance, and the party thereof...
edit on 17-3-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I guess he thinks his loquacious pontification is going to impress somebody. HA!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I look at the numbers. "Math". McCabe, it seems, would've gained a million + in retirement for his, "service" to "country" for merely being, not a shill. ..I wonder what other "crimes" McCabe "saw", that "upset him", to reach that goal? But Pres. Trump is his "downfall"? Lol! Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines don't even get that kind of "retirement". And they actually "serve" the country. McCabe is/was an "in house" problem that needed to be "fired". McCabe is/was a "civilian" just working at a "job". Regardless of how high and mighty the "law" said he was. The POS got what he deserved. I hope the rest of the "servants" get back on the Republic "band wagon", before it gets ugly.
edit on 17-3-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

TRUST the word of a CIA man......says the CIA man.

Lol.

They are all so F◇○《ed , they can't even figure out what to do.

If Trump wins, we all hang. Remember that claim?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who's John Brennan? Nobody will remember him at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Article: Cia Director John Brennan Lies to you and Congress
Link to the Liar

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Trump is the swamp, why are you people so stupid?!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: butcherguy

It reads to me like he's angry not scared , firing the guy a few days before retirement is one thing but crowing about it on a public forum is a bit crass.

Ever been angry, and blabbed off like a loose canon, only to embrace fear within the same hour. Ive seen a lot of that

Yes. Our President does it all the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Brennan is part of the coup and allied with the Muslim Brotherhood. He will be indicted in due time. Panic mode sets in for the deep state.

Want to bet who gets indicted first Brennan or Trump

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I guess he thinks his loquacious pontification is going to impress somebody. HA!
Said by the one who talks about "Dem-wits"

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Backing the word oF CIA Director that spied on Senators? That's mighty good of you! Go defend Brennan all you want.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: butcherguy

It reads to me like he's angry not scared , firing the guy a few days before retirement is one thing but crowing about it on a public forum is a bit crass.

Ever been angry, and blabbed off like a loose canon, only to embrace fear within the same hour. Ive seen a lot of that

Yes. Our President does it all the time.

Actually, Trump seems very confident to me. That and fearless.
Obama strikes me as a silly sissy same sexer, just like Hillary. Weak, and full of lies, and all sorts of evil. They must have come out of Pandoras box

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Actually, Trump seems very confident to me. That and fearless.

Don't confuse confidence with brass ignorance and recklessness.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: butcherguy

Brennan sounds like he is scared to death.

I wonder what scares him more, nooses... Or Arkancide?

i'm interested in you thinking this sounds scared but trump's twitter rantings don't? what's your criteria?

It is my opinion.
Let's take a look back next year and see if he may have been angry because deep down.... he was scared.
That is, if he is still alive.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Spoken like someone who's about to go down the crapper. Speaking of which, Clapper will be joining him.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The Architect of Drone strikes on U.S. citizens.

Stephanopoulos: "Do you stand by the statement you have made in the past that, as effective as they have been, they have not killed a single civilian? That seems hard to believe."

Brennan: "What I said was that over a period of time before my public remarks that we had no information about a single civilian, a noncombatant being killed. Unfortunately, in war, there are casualties, including among the civilian population.… And unfortunately, sometimes you have to take life to save lives." (This Week with George Stephanopoulos, April 29, 2012)

In June 2011, Brennan claimed: "There hasn’t been a single collateral death because of the exceptional proficiency, precision of the capabilities we’ve been able to develop."

Text"Contrary to conventional wisdom, we see little evidence that [drone strikes] are generating widespread anti-American sentiment or recruits for AQAP. In fact, we see the opposite: Our Yemeni partners are more eager to work with us.… In short, targeted strikes against the most senior and most dangerous AQAP terrorists are not the problem — they are part of the solution." ("U.S. Policy Toward Yemen," speech, Aug. 8, 2012)

He's a freaking Genius, isn't he?

edit on 17-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dupe
edit on 17-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Backing the word oF CIA Director that spied on Senators? That's mighty good of you! Go defend Brennan all you want.

I didn’t defend Brennan, I just said Trump would get indicted before him.

No…You keep defending Trump and when God asks you why

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I hope you mention TRUMP JUST APPOINTED A PERSON WHO TORTURED AS HEAD OF THE CIA

Don’t forget that in your defense of Trump

A Torturer at the Top: Why Gina Haspel's CIA Appointment Will Spur Torture at All Levels

www.truth-out.org...

Trump's decision to nominate Gina Haspel -- a US intelligence officer whose direct involvement in torture has been copiously documented in the Senate torture report and beyond -- to head the CIA has provoked expressions of horror and outrage among human rights workers worldwide.

edit on 17-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Who has more blood on their hands from their actions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join