It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan : Trump will be remembered as “a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Brennan has responded with fire and fury today to Trump's celebrating , on twitter , the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe , and quite eloquently I thought.

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you
twitter.com...

Gotta give it to him , he has a way with words.

Leave it John , he aint worth it !

+45 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Brennan is part of the coup and allied with the Muslim Brotherhood. He will be indicted in due time. Panic mode sets in for the deep state.

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Brennan sounds like he is scared to death.

I wonder what scares him more, nooses... Or Arkancide?

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Criminals hate people that do good,and their co horts who are equally as guilty have to throw up some kind of cover,to a liberal if a man does his job he is a failure,or a racist,more ignorant liberal bull

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Brennan goes down soon 😎

They can't hide from The Sun anymore.

Their power "brokers" and "cover all's" are all gone (mostly).

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It reads to me like he's angry not scared , firing the guy a few days before retirement is one thing but crowing about it on a public forum is a bit crass.

+25 more 
link   

I don't see why anyone would have sympathy for McCabe. No one had sympathy for General Fynn when McCabe and his co-horts deep state ruin his life in order to try to overthrow trump. What goes around comes around.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Brennan has responded with fire and fury today to Trump's celebrating , on twitter , the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe , and quite eloquently I thought.

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you
twitter.com...

Gotta give it to him , he has a way with words.

Leave it John , he aint worth it !

Well,
The summary is around the 100% mark. What people might do with this expanded knowledge...is not so knowable.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

i'm interested in you thinking this sounds scared but trump's twitter rantings don't? what's your criteria?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Along with James Comey

mobile.twitter.com... esponse-to-trump-everyone-will-hear-my-story-very-soon.html&tfw_creator=TeflonGeek&tfw_site=CNBC

James Comey

@Comey

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.

1:43 PM · Mar 17, 2018

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
More gnashing of teeth.

Eyes on Brennan and Clapper, too. Let them writhe and foam at the mouth all they want. We KNOW.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America The deep state will triumph over you
twitter.com...

Just one editing adjustment so as to put the entire dog and pony show into proper perspective...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Like he ever had any class.
edit on 3172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I look forward to hearing his story , I hope "very soon" is very soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yup. His book is due out soon. He will then be on the tv telling everything.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: butcherguy

It reads to me like he's angry not scared , firing the guy a few days before retirement is one thing but crowing about it on a public forum is a bit crass.

Ever been angry, and blabbed off like a loose canon, only to embrace fear within the same hour. Ive seen a lot of that

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: butcherguy

i'm interested in you thinking this sounds scared but trump's twitter rantings don't? what's your criteria?

Trump? I don't know if that guy gets scared. He doesn't appear to.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I say every time "someone" disses a politician we should make a thread about it and see if we can get people into a tissy.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

I don't see why anyone would have sympathy for McCabe. No one had sympathy for General Fynn when McCabe and his co-horts deep state ruin his life in order to try to overthrow trump. What goes around comes around.

Exactly.

Just because you may have served honorably for 18 years, then turned dirty the last three gives you no excuse. General Flynn served with honor and distinction as well, but that didn't stop anybody from putting him through hell for a whole lot less.

McCabe will be fine. His wife is a doctor....plus she received big dollars from her Dem-wit run in 2015 from an "arm" of the Clinton machine. Oh, yeah....that little tidbit of fact didn't seem to matter to her hubby who should have recused himself in the Clinton investigation. No...he just went right on with the plan.

Dirty dirty + dirty dirty Dirty ++ DIRTY +++

The American People are ready for this swamp to be drained and cleaned of all these vile people that cloak themselves in sheep's clothing praising each other for their "integrity" and virtuousness, while plotting and planning the destruction of our duly elected president just to save their cushy little pre-planned gigs.

Indeed, none of them thought she would lose. Now, the light is going to shine brightly on their dark dirty secrets. We are not fooled by their outrage and threatening words.

Every American that is standing with these dogs out of partisan politics should be ashamed. It is not a partisan issue.
edit on 17-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's worth posting just for the " disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history" line.
I suppose we could just post threads praising the dear leader , that would be nice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join