It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After over a year in office Hillary/obama/exc are still not even under investigation...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

WRONG. Who's running these investigation's? Nervous Nunes? How do I laugh out loud on here ? L.M.A.O

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
So Kurt and Josh are telling us that Bill and Hillary are not dirty.
Where were you two when Hitler needed you most?

Next, you will tell us that the sky is pink with purple polka dots, and that we had better believe you, because we are stupid if we dont.

But..we better believe you about what you said about Obama?

Kewl.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The thing is Hillary, Bill, The Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One, HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVESTIGSTIGATED. More than once. The Alt Right, Just want to deflect, out of the investigations into all of that 0 indictments. A lot of time and Money has been spent investigating the Clintons.....So what spend even more on what is a REAL Nothing Burger the alt right, just can not accept. Russia is not a Nothing Burger.

They rehash the same crap OVER AND OVER, the things going down in the investigation, are real news happening right now. That the media is merely reporting. They scream fake news, when there is 0 fake about it.

Do you just read bullet points on CNN or what? Why do you think any investigation is re-opened? New information. You ignore that part, conveniently, while simultaneously point your finger at others for doing the same. Society thanks you for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Please anyone who thinks it doesn’t matter is coping out..

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

There never has been any new info.. lol..

All that stuff comes fron infowars type sites.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dont you spend your time pacing the floor and worrying....
Well on the way....
Obama will be last...but best...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No, they only trust accredited news sites that employ actual journalists and fire people for publishing fake stories..

Ever heard of Fox News firing someone for a fake story??

Info wars?

Nope.. it ain’t because they have never published a fake story..

It’s because they don’t care if their authors push fake stories..

edit on 17-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You're wasting your time, trump supporters are too far gone now. It's the old problem that once somebody has fallen victim to a con, they frequently refuse to accept they have been conned, so they go deeper and deeper into weird crazy denials.

Trump could literally be dragged out the white house in chains for treason and they wouldn't believe it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

But how many Americans does that actually apply to??

15% ???

Maybe 20%???

There are probably less than 10 on ATS and it’s a conspiracy site lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: visitedbythem

What is also disturbing to me, about your comment, is the fact you are saying the FBI on every single Clinton investigation, from Uranium One to The Clinton foundation, that the FBI either did not do its job or looked the other way.

I find that to be Ludacris.

You don't even know the difference between "Ludacris" (A Hip Hop artist) and the actual word ludicrous, so what that really means is that you have no basic education or knowledge to even make any kind of adult conclusions on anything that matters.
Children also think most things are ludicrous because they just don't yet have a full understanding of things so your in good company.

I was talk typing...so no my phone did not spell it correctly and I am surprised that it would spell it that way to begin with..... I know exactly what the definition of the word is...but you use the spelling of my phone to deflect what I said. Its okay.....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: visitedbythem

What is also disturbing to me, about your comment, is the fact you are saying the FBI on every single Clinton investigation, from Uranium One to The Clinton foundation, that the FBI either did not do its job or looked the other way.

I find that to be Ludacris.

You don't even know the difference between "Ludacris" (A Hip Hop artist) and the actual word ludicrous, so what that really means is that you have no basic education or knowledge to even make any kind of adult conclusions on anything that matters.
Children also think most things are ludicrous because they just don't yet have a full understanding of things so your in good company.

I was talk typing...so no my phone did not spell it correctly and I am surprised that it would spell it that way to begin with..... I know exactly what the definition of the word is...but you use the spelling of my phone to deflect what I said. Its okay.....

I just really hate Hip Hop..

But it still doesn't make what you said true.
In fact, it is coming out that Comey and the pathetic idiot who just got fired for being a chronic liar, (just like Comey is a liar) DID look the other way when there were things about Hillary found or known, and there were FBI officials getting money from Hillary, so they had to look the other way for a reason. All of which are pathetically bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well he did defeat her. He is to smart to be seen kicking the thing about now. He has other issues that need direct attention. Besides anyone should know the only good pub Clinton would have now would be for Don to spend time on that. As it is the thing rots in place. Dons over here now.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No, they only trust accredited news sites that employ actual journalists and fire people for publishing fake stories..

Ever heard of Fox News firing someone for a fake story??

Info wars?

Nope.. it ain’t because they have never published a fake story..

It’s because they don’t care if their authors push fake stories..

Name one fake story that Infowars fabricated and reported on.
I would love to see you do it. And editorial articles don't count.

Infowars only reports on things they find out about that MSM won't report on because the MSM is strictly partisan for democrats. Sometimes they make exceptions, but they still carefully word their reporting so it propagandizes the story to justify and alleviate blame upon democrats as much as possible.

But when you have all your morality and ethical judgement powers in reversed polarity, you just aren't going to see things that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sandy hook being a false flag..

Turning the frogs gay.

The last school shootings were crisis actors..

Interdiminsional child rapists running the planet.

Chem trails...

Anything concerning Bigfoot lol

Idk there are far less true stories than fake lmao..

He did legit break a story on some bush propaganda during Iraq.. back before jones became a right wing hack, but I forget the actual story..

But through the vast majority of his career he has done nothing but spout garbage.

Info wars doesn’t “report on “ anything.. info wars doesn’t even employ journalists.

They employ commentators who read MSM stories then twist them to fit whatever this weeks rightwing propaganda is..

Jones used to be a conspiracy guy, now he is a rightwing propagandist..
edit on 18-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Please...

Trump knew it was a lie from the jump..

He knew he was just hyping up the sheeple..

Don’t you remember his glowing acceptance speech where he praised all her service???

They were friends until he found out she was his political opponent. Then all the sudden she is a super villian..

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA..

Then please hold your breath and wait for some action to be taken against her...

Lol

Unintelligent people will believe ANYTHING about someone they don’t like . Just like a highscool cheerleader squad.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA..

Then please hold your breath and wait for some action to be taken against her...

Lol

Unintelligent people will believe ANYTHING about someone they don’t like . Just like a highscool cheerleader squad.

Hm that's quite a stretch from what I said. You lefties sure do like to stretch things though. It's also part of the CNN job description.
BTW "scool" is actually spelled school. If you had gone to school, and learned, you would at least know how to spell school.
And no excuses this time.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sandy hook being a false flag..

Turning the frogs gay.

The last school shootings were crisis actors..

Interdiminsional child rapists running the planet.

Chem trails...

Anything concerning Bigfoot lol

Idk there are far less true stories than fake lmao..

He did legit break a story on some bush propaganda during Iraq.. back before jones became a right wing hack, but I forget the actual story..

But through the vast majority of his career he has done nothing but spout garbage.

Info wars doesn’t “report on “ anything.. info wars doesn’t even employ journalists.

They employ commentators who read MSM stories then twist them to fit whatever this weeks rightwing propaganda is..

Jones used to be a conspiracy guy, now he is a rightwing propagandist..

Most of those were never reported as news. And the ones that were never showed any proof of legitimacy and resorted to threats against anyone questioning the official story. So none of those are legitimate.

Only the brainwashed and mindless masses on government handouts would believe the MSM versions of any of that tripe.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Pizzagate..

I feel silly haveing to defend the fact that infowars isn’t a real news site lol..

That’s like haveing to defend that mcDonalds is not fine dining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join