It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After over a year in office Hillary/obama/exc are still not even under investigation...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So trump claimed he wanted to “drain the swamp” and “lock her up” and had constantly pretended like Hillary , obama , the DNC, and the handfull of FBI agents trump has claimed were setting him up for Russian collusion , have committed countless treasonous acts and felonies..

Trump owns every branch of law enforcement and federal agency.

Yet none of those people I listed are even under investigation..

Trump is under investigation lol, but for all the crazy “everyone is out to get me conspiracies”, there isn’t even ONE real investigation under way..

Hell , indictments have already been filed against what?? 10 of trump’s people BY TRUMPS FBI. Lol

Benghazi, emails, uranium one, exc, exc, exc all debunked even by Fox News (thank you shepherd smith), yet for all trumps puffery, NOT ONE ARREST HAS BEEN MADE , hell there isn’t even a investigation under way..

So at what point does it become obvious trump was just playing those in the public who are always easily played???

The people who appearently missed every debate or public speaking class that covered logical fallacies, aka things that “sound good, but mean nothing..”

edit on 17-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
trump cant.

there's probably too much on him in the shadows or dark web or shadow government.

why hasn't he called putin a derogatory name or said anything negative since office..

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You complain and bemoan the fact that Trump is an evil dictator and literally Hitler.

Then you complain and bemoan the fact that Trump isn't acting like an evil dictator and literally Hitler.

There is a rule of law that everyone should follow.

That includes presidents and political leaders.

The leftists aren't running the country just yet, so your wish for a banana republic-style form of government will simply have to wait.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Your right trump can’t.. but sessions can, the FBI Director can , the CIA Director can..

All people trump hired and can fire at ANY moment..

I agree with you, trump should be happy to do an investigation just for the deflection. Even if the investigation went no where, but even his lapdogs are not willing to sign their names on it..

Why???

Because , assuming trump spent his first four months in office running around the White House in his jammies yelling “find something on someone to distract from all the bad press against me” signing an investigation they know is a political hit job would likely be a felony..

See it is not illegal to “witch hunt “ your political oponent thru rhetoric, but once you start getting the fbi to witch hunt your opponent.. well then I would bet dollars to donuts it’s a felony..and none of trumps officials are willing to risk a felony for a BS political distraction for trump.
edit on 17-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The leftists aren't running the country just yet, so your wish for a banana republic-style form of government will simply have to wait.

And what you have right now over there is not a banana republic style oligarchy???

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don’t lie about what I have said..

I have never even remotely called trump Hitler.. ever..

What is the old saying “whoever calls the other guy Hitler first is losing”???

How very conservative of you..

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Clearly the obsession with Trump has clouded the OPs unbaised judgement. I take a guess that Brian Skelter is a close inspiration.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know where you don't get your information from, but the Hillary email investigation is up and running in addition to Clinton Foundation/Uranium one, and the FISA abuses. Not to mention leak investigations/stings. And more.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The big orange god can do no wrong to some people..

Trump wasn’t lying when he said “I could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still support me”.

That’s what happens when you convince all the uneducated that their is some vast liberal conspiracy that controls the media, unions, college professors, teachers , celebrities, intellectuals, exc exc..

In right wing world there are not thousands of factions all competing with each other for power...

Nope.

In rightwing world there are only 2 teams, Us and them..

If your not a brain dead conservative, then you must be on the payroll of (fill in this weeks conservative punching bag).

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why would Trump want to lock up his longtime friends? The whole divide between left and right is only for us peons.

Politicians on both sides hang out with each other, drink and swap hookers. And I'm sure laugh at all the Americans who take the supposed difference between them seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Loretta Fuddy knew the truth, and now she is dead. How quaint!

You know Loretta?
She was Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo's leading lady in America.
She is the one who was promoted in Hawaii a few minutes before she produced Baracks silly joke of a layered fake birth cert.

I remember how amazed I was that the CIA and FBI didn't reject his birth cert at the time. Im no longer amazed, as I see how they operate now. They are somebody's tool.

I don't care for Trumps sexual escapades, and see them as immoral, just like I did with Bill Clinton.
Barack has plenty of them as well. His schoolmates reported that Barack was dating older white me, as a youth, then returning with coc aine that he had no money to purchase. That is prostitution for drugs. That's your top leader

Remember that Barack mother was into religious stuff over seas? Remember her passport with Sobarka's name penned onto it? Jakarta Indonesia........

The guy on the left is Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo.

Loretta worked for him, and represented him in America.
Barack is Indonesian, not African. And who the hell knows where he was born. They are likely dead if they did
edit on 17-3-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

So trump doesn’t own every branch of federal law enforcement???

So then who is under investigation???

So who has been indicted??

Oh that’s right.. only trump is under investigation and only trumps people have been indicted..

Lol.. just lol

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yet you perpetuate the stereoptype and encourage it.

Thanks to people like you. There will always be a right vs left.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Do I need to quote Machiavelli again?

"A prudent ruler cannot and must not honor his word." that train of thought is not exclusive to Trump or his team.

Modern politics are Machiavellian in every sense of the word- politicians think people are stupid so politicians will play to the citizens fears, such as... illegal immigrants?-build a wall. Where is the wall?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sure, but to understand that, there's an unspoken tacit agreement that former presidents and most elite politicians aren't charged for anything. For example, Obama did not prosecute Bush Jr. for literal war crimes, for example the use of torture. What I'm saying is that regardless of whatever the truth is about Obama or Clinton, if they had done something they aren't likely to be charged.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The thing is Hillary, Bill, The Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One, HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVESTIGSTIGATED. More than once. The Alt Right, Just want to deflect, out of the investigations into all of that 0 indictments. A lot of time and Money has been spent investigating the Clintons.....So what spend even more on what is a REAL Nothing Burger the alt right, just can not accept. Russia is not a Nothing Burger.

They rehash the same crap OVER AND OVER, the things going down in the investigation, are real news happening right now. That the media is merely reporting. They scream fake news, when there is 0 fake about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So Kurt and Josh are telling us that Bill and Hillary are not dirty.
Where were you two when Hitler needed you most?

Next, you will tell us that the sky is pink with purple polka dots, and that we had better believe you, because we are stupid if we dont.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No I said the investigations that have already taken place resulted in 0 indictments...Unlike the Current investigation which last time I checked had 5 guilty pleas, and 19 indictments, with certainly more to come.

That is not fake news. These people are very guilty of crimes, and they have admitted it. Its closing in on trump now.

How many times do you want the same things investigated? Until you get the answer you WANT to believe. Our FBI has more integrity, than anyone currently in the White House, or even those around them.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why are emotion based thinkers drawn to the left?

Because that is how the left works, they appeal to emotions and insecurities, then rope you in.

Some people are so emotion-based they will actually fight for bad causes because of it.

The left has turned into communism masked behind liberalism.

They have organized to remove their own rights for christs sakes.

IF you back the left, you back literal communism right now.

The scary part is the amount of people they are effecting with social media and fake news.

It is a highly tactical push.

I would bet the Clinton's are so bad they need to put a gag on the whole thing, or risk losing control of the whole show.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: visitedbythem

No I said the investigations that have already taken place resulted in 0 indictments...Unlike the Current investigation which last time I checked had 5 guilty pleas, and 19 indictments, with certainly more to come.

That is not fake news. These people are very guilty of crimes, and they have admitted it. Its closing in on trump now.

How many times do you want the same things investigated? Until you get the answer you WANT to believe. Our FBI has more integrity, than anyone currently in the White House, or even those around them.

Fake news!
and they will be in a fake jail or paying fake penaltys!

It is amusing, isn't it. A complete disassociated from reality

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join