It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a case for immediate martial law RE: extreme Dem corruption purge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As POTUS, Trump has the distinction of being the sole individual capable of unilaterally declaring martial law (in addition to congress, which is not an individual but a collection of individuals). Martial law would have several significant impacts on present day, and the scope is limited by the individual declaring it.

However, at a minimum given the revelations no more mid-term elections or Presidential elections should be going on. It is clear the extremist left has subverted many institutions, offices and the McCabe/OIG corruption/crime report must be allowed to sink in. Purging this repulsive scourge from the halls of public government is far more important than keeping up the appearance of normalcy. Martial law should be declared until the corrupt extremist left can be rooted out, and hauled before US tribunals. This is perfectly legal/constitutional, and has been used several times already.

Martial law on the national level may be declared by Congress or the president. Under Article I, Section 8, Clause 15, of the Constitution, Congress has the power "[t]o provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel Invasions."

Article II, Section 2, Clause 1, of the Constitution declares that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."

This would also give POTUS the direct authority to hold all domestic enemies until such a time as the danger passed. Look at the Japanese internment of early 20th century (sorry: "exclusion zones" not internment fac.)

Given the revelations and the far-left's concessions RE: election tampering and vulnerability, it is vital we lock this process down first. After all, in California alone who knows how many illegal alien squatters voted illegally? Clearly there was also a concerted effort with FBI and other agencies to aid Clinton. Dems like (piece of) Schiff from the HPSCI leak highly sensitive data on a daily basis. They bastardize the truth, and spread their lies in order to co-opt power in an effort to disrupt the divine and sovereign will of this country. Point is that a full investigation + tribunals should take place before any further damage can be done by the alt-extremist far radical left.

..and the President has the unilateral authority to carry this out.

edit on 3/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The only time they declare marshall law is when the people protest or after storms .

The gubment is not a house divided, they only pretend they are.

Where would they be if they didn't have a million media minions spouting their message of divisiveness for them?

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Calling forth the militia? You guys must be very excited at the chance to finally be able to use all yer guns!! Yah hoo!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Are we still discussing Obama? Oh my mistake.

Why not just make Trump king?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That is precisely who the Constitution references. The militia. Need definitions?

That is our duty and responsibility as free citizens of this country. Read the Constitution. Read the Dick act.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Shoot ‘em up - bang bang! Yah hoo!!!!

+10 more 
link   

If the recent years are any indication, then I think it's too late to do anything about the Marxist movement that has consumed the country.

The people that would adhere to total government control and an eradication of the Constitution and Bill of Rights has reached a threshold that simply, can't be reversed.

Look at the outcry over tax breaks!

Look at the acceptance to silencing free expression as they destroy statues.

Look at how they deliberately want to ban firearms.

Look at how they want open borders.

link   

Dick championed the Militia Act of 1903, which became known as the Dick Act. This law repealed the Militia Acts of 1792 and designated the militia [per Title 10, Section 311] as two groups: the Unorganized Militia, which included all able-bodied men between ages 17 and 45, and the Organized Militia, which included state militia (National Guard) units receiving federal support

Organized vs. unorganized.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That is precisely who the Constitution references. The militia. Need definitions?

That is our duty and responsibility as free citizens of this country. Read the Constitution. Read the Dick act.

Coming from the guy who made a thread asking to purchase bump stocks the day after a mass shooting.... nice try.

Why aren't you banned?

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You really betray your intelligence with asinine statements like that.

Do you have a point to make? Or just here to run your leftist mouth as usual?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

People opposed to you will often project what they are thinking or at the very least how they will react when the rollercoaster of life leaves them above you.

If they profess how much of a tyrant you are, then they are making a case for themselves to be a tyrant to you when able to.

The retaliation in life is what I find most interesting. The retaliation against Trump is personal, dark, hateful, illegal where possible, immoral where acceptable, and blind where belligerent.

This is what this opposition will do into the future. Either the extreme is let out or it will consume and define these people.

I am all for the hard, cold, logical solution now.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cute how you think that the Democrats are in any way 'extremist left'. No, they're not.
As for the rest of your... rant... I'm sorry if the fact that reality is intruding into people's minds as they realise that the Emperor has no clothes on (sorry everything, try and scrub the image out of your brain) is irksome to you.
Wait.
No, I'm not sorry. This thread has no purpose, it's based on a faulty premise.
Yawn.
edit on 17-3-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You put this in the mud pit for a reason, didn’t ya?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Martial law on a national level? THAT would get Trump impeached. You're not thinking this out. Also how would national martial law do any good when the problem you see is confined to DC? Seems like this is a wet dream to handcuff an opposing party.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Because bump-stocks aren't illegal.

And I already own many bump-stocks and a lawfully registered NFA machine-gun. You, however, clearly didn't read the thread or you'd have seen I was simply pointing out how one can "bump-fire" without a bump-stock.

I was illustrating the moronic left's positions on firearms, showing how easily their control can and will always be subverted and bypassed.

Why should I be banned? Because I dared to ignore your tear jerking attempts to subvert my rights? I couldn't care less about tear jerkers after mass shooting that call for my rights to be infringed upon. What I care about is Constitutional rights and them being upheld.

Last time I checked, freedom has a price. It isn't free.

Get a clue.

Hey Rome, know where to find any bump stocks? Who needs them. You can bump-fire from holding your belt loop, using a shoe string or by modifying a standard stock to move freely on a buffer tube.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Martial law should be declared until the corrupt extremist left can be rooted out, and hauled before US tribunals.

So, the "right" is calling for martial law, nation wide, because the "left" are too extreme?!?

Lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's right.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

And I already own many bump-stocks and a lawfully registered NFA machine-gun.

Yah hoo!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

How do you believe that would get him impeached?

You don't get impeached for exercising your Constitutional powers and authority. Just because you don't like POTUS, doesn't mean he doesn't already have dictatorial powers.

That being said, it is because the corruption is extremely deep. It would give him the power he needs to root out and degrade DEEPSTATE and its traitorous enablers. Last I checked the penalty for high treason is serious

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why would you need martial law? it would be the opposite,martial law should be applied when there is a threat,purging criminals is not anything but justice,I suggest you get an education

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join