It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corden Shaggys 'It wasnt Me' Trump Vs Muller, Funny Stuff, Unless Your A trumpster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This made me LOL....Because I had wondered if anyone had created a 'It Wasn't Me' Video about trump and his Affairs, so I googled it and found this.

Too Funny. I was hoping for a little more Stormy in it, but this is classic.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That one is cute -- it starts slow, and gets better -- but I enjoyed this one more:

Funny stuff -- unless you're not a Trumpster I guess.

And I still like this one the best:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Haha now that is funny. But not as funny as this guy doing the SAME song about Bill Clinton in 2012. . Wonder if fatty james gave him any credit?

m.youtube.com...
a freply to: kurthall

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And now I have to thank you for inspiring me to search for the video I just posted, because in the process I found this one -- my new favorite:

Thanks mucho, Kurthall!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I hate that fat talentless prick....
Corden not trump btw.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Meh...I was expecting better than old rehashed jokes. Let's mock his skin colour and his weight, and then whatever other superficial argument we can find. It doesn't matter if it's actually important to the people or just high school bullying because it doesn't matter that we find actual proof; the court of civil justice has spoken and all who don't agree with summary execution deserve summary execution.

You can be a better person than someone who supports bullying. You just have to offer something substantial. Just like with Hillary, if you have proof, bring it forth, otherwise you're just a bully enabler.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Sounds like you need a safe place.
Ahhhh poor Trumpy? People are bullying him lol.
It is called comedy and if you do not want to be a butt if any jokes don't be in the public eye.
edit on 18-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Why do I need a safe space? I'm not afraid to stand up and face a challenge.

Do you think it makes sense to muddy the waters with useless information when there's so much more information that could be used to put an end to Trump's reign?

Gee...I guess you're right...what Trump is doing in regards to trade and NAFTA is far less important than a poorly made cover with mostly petty points lol

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Because the post before your last is like reading a person who has been crying like a snowflake.
Bullying trump ha ha ha.
Trumpa lumpas called everyone snowflakes while being the biggest snowflakes of them all.
If you can not handle anyone making fun of trump I suggest not watching comedy.
edit on 19-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don't think I've ever called anyone a snowflake.

John: So Revelations and the end of times begins with trumpets.
God: No, Trump/Pence
John: Right, trumpets.
God: Nevermind. They'll understand when the time comes.

I like quality and terrible comedy. This cover can't even live up to terrible comedy. Are there any more assumptions you'd like to make?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's also that people care more about Trump's skin colour and weight than the issues that are important. Make a joke about trade wars or NAFTA and I'm all for it. Making fun of someone for their skin colour or weight...time to leave high school behind unless you're still there

top topics

join