It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March MADness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

All one has to do is read and watch what Putin has been doing and compare it to soviet actions during the cold war.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Psilocyborg

phycology

I can never remember how to spell that word either. phycology, "psychology".

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

What are your theories concerning current world events involving nuclear powered states?

Everyone wants the big guns so that they don't have to worry about being picked on. My hope is that no one is dum enough to ever use them ....again.

Do you think talks between the US and N. Korea are genuine or just a sinister ploy?

Sinister? no. Ploy? Yes. I think kim wants to hold on to power for as long as he can and will play whatever games he thinks he needs to play.

Does chinese President Xi assuming indefinite power foretell anything?

Their culture is used to having emperors. It only seems ominous from our prospective in the west.

What of Vladimir Putin's talk of unstoppable nukes?

Maybe he does? Technology is always getting better. Doesn't mater to me so long as he never uses them.

Is there something going on inside of us biologically during the month of March that leads us to saber rattling?

Everyone "saber rattles" all of the time. It has nothing to do with what day it happens to be.

Do I think humans will engage in full out nuclear war that kills everyone on the surface of the planet?
Maybe. But not all of a sudden. My guess is that we would first fight a few battles, a few wars, using small yield nukes.
neighborhood destroyers instead of city killers. Most likely we will never destroy ourselves using nukes.

After all futurama, matt groening's other cartoon, predicted that we never nuked ourselves.
edit on 17-3-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: midicon

All one has to do is read and watch what Putin has been doing and compare it to soviet actions during the cold war.

Since we are comparing "past" actions ...

The US is in Afghanistan, and never has the poppy growth be so great as under US tutoring. US soldiers are having a field day, and have heard they are partying day n night. And now CIA chief, Pompey, is going to be a new guy on the block as he has got a lot of poppey money going.

Britain, is known for ... starting the slavery! yes, nice people the brits. They also tried to legalize drug sales ... and are responsible for millions of chinese dead, by selling to them a lot of poppies ... oh yes, poppies got the brits rich, and the queen of england is the queen of poppies world.

The Russians ... they are basically "chicken". They talk a lot of sense, like Donald Duck ... but when it comes to the nitty gritty, they dont have the stomache for it. Not like the US does, the US leaves ... the highway of death, and the children of fallujah in its wake. And its best allies in the middle east ... are no other than Al Qaida!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

and this is relevant how?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join