It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March MADness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What are your theories concerning current world events involving nuclear powered states?

I find the sudden escalating events between the UK and Russia happening around the same time frame as a visit from the Saudi Arabian prince, suspicious.

Could Mohammed bin Salman be the dreaded Mabus of Nostradamus lore?

Do you think talks between the US and N. Korea are genuine or just a sinister ploy?

Does chinese President Xi assuming indefinite power foretell anything?

What of Vladimir Putin's talk of unstoppable nukes?

I'm a firm believer that the powers that be would avoid nuclear war because it isn't good for business but with everything going the way it is, I'm less sure these days.

Is there something going on inside of us biologically during the month of March that leads us to saber rattling?

What if it's all just an elaborate way for those in charge to encourage mass production of nuclear weapons to fight an incoming alien invasion, without panicking the public?

What theories do you guys got?
There are no wrong answers... that is, until hindsight kicks in.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

My prediction about nuclear for March 2018:

Politicians will talk loud. The nuclear weapons will stay on the ground.

Alot of dollars will be spent. To buy the rags to clean the dust on the missiles.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My prediction:
The west i live in exposes itself to ridicule, at least the UK, the "U"SA, France and Germany.
Because of that Salisbury thing, no evidence for nothing but knowing that it was Russia, ah, what do i say, Putin himself.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"We were clever enough to build nuclear weapons, but I'm not sure we are clever enough not to use them."
-Steven Hawking

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Maybe stop forcing Russia into a corner be destabilising its sphere of influence will be a good first stop to bringing the heat down a bit. Lessen sanctions too. Russia has its influence and its people have their pride, they been screwed over by the west for 20 years............. Time for a re set here as Russia is being forced to act militarily and that can lead to us all getting killed and what for? Total nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My prediction:

SSDD

over and over.

link   

The US needs war and the threat of war to maintain it's MIC. Endless war is the American way.

link   

I think we dodged the Mabus prediction given he already came and went.

Saudi Arabia recently announced that if Iran obtains nuclear weapons it would leave the Kingdom with no choice but to make their won.

As for Russia nuclear weapons are the only thing Russia has that is of any value. They used it recently against the UK when they warned May to not threaten a country with nukes. Apparently Russia forgot the UK has their own nukes but I digress.

The book "The guns of August" comes to mind...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Maybe stop forcing Russia into a corner be destabilising its sphere of influence will be a good first stop to bringing the heat down a bit. Lessen sanctions too. Russia has its influence and its people have their pride, they been screwed over by the west for 20 years............. Time for a re set here as Russia is being forced to act militarily and that can lead to us all getting killed and what for? Total nonsense.

How has Russia been screwed over by the west for 20 years?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

They haven't but Russia supporters like to play the Russia victim card... The ironic part is the USSR / Russia screwed over Eastern Europe during the 50+ years they occupied the countries in that area.

Putin is not capable of living in the present nor can he accept the fact it is not the 1980's anymore. He was career KGB and claimed the breakup of the USSR was a crime.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
SSDD

over and over.

Back in 1996 i saw a woman wearing a T-shirt with
SS
DD

on it. It make me chuckle at how close it is to reality.

@OP. Nukes will never be used.

Its a Spiritual War now so pick a side, Jesus Christ or Mammon (money).

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Putin is not capable of living in the present nor can he accept the fact it is not the 1980's anymore. He was career KGB and claimed the breakup of the USSR was a crime.

If you say so lol... how would you know what Putin is capable of or what he accepts? Silly nonsense statement really.

In reality what has Russia done? Annexed Crimea? Better that than the American way of mass murder. Can you imagine the USA's response to those events in the Ukraine had it been on it's border?
We can't fault Russia for supporting the Syrian government as they have been long term allies. Everyone knows what the US has done, and is doing in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

"Its a Spiritual War now so pick a side, Jesus Christ or Mammon (money)".

How provocative an idea. and very likely irreducible complexity at its finest.
man will produce all manner of machinations.... while the truth is front and center.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Plotus because: The end is near.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's a simple case of Russia gaining more confidence in the last 15-20 years and the west responding. It's always happened ...... nothing new, just more spin because the real news is more available to the public now.

Empires rise and fall ..... have done right through history...... wether this is the very beginning of one of those such events will remain to be seen.

More likely just huff n puff which everyone here has seen or experienced before.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

The West has encircled the USSR then stolen half its population and industry, then installed EU/ NATO on that stolen land. From a Russian perspective they are under attack, now those same westerners push their military right upto St Petersburg etc no wonder Russia is concerned. Remember the west has attempted to destroy Russia through various invasions and underhand plots for 100 years. It's still going on.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23237094]XcathdraThe ironic part is the USSR / Russia screwed over Eastern Europe during the 50+ years they occupied the countries in that area.

If you had been invaded by most of those same countries and lost THIRTY MILLION of your people to them you would probably have occupied them for that long.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23237116]midicon
In reality what has Russia done? Annexed Crimea? Better that than the American way of mass murder. Can you imagine the USA's response to those events in the Ukraine had it been on it's border?
We can't fault Russia for supporting the Syrian government as they have been long term allies. Everyone knows what the US has done, and is doing in the Middle East.

Exactly

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The nuke is the bluff card, ace in the hole. It won't be used until the very end of war in like a lot of years. March or July, it's all just phycology, mind control lol jk. It may be biology or how most of us share the same culture & beliefs which causes us to relate so much to the point we doing the same stuff at the same time. When stuff happens it happens, & usually it all happens at once or pretty much at once. Angels won't attack us, maybe it's more of a preparation for ww3 to see who gets space(heaven). We have been preparing for so many years, this isn't new to have cataclysms. Unstoppable nuke lol, what happens if we use our hallucination waves to make them shoot on theirselves? You should not claim your weapon is unstoppable, that's just asking for someone to try to use it on themselves. How unstoppable is it lol. & When you talking bout xi, you mean foretell war? Like he doing it so they don't have to worry about elections & a new army commander if it happend? Like the u.ss commander isn't really all of it, we have better contingencies. & Mabus is not that lol. Well that's what will go in my book lol Satan's Prides Secret Powers
edit on 17-3-2018 by SatansPride because: **mabus

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

My prediction about nuclear for March 2018:

Politicians will talk loud. The nuclear weapons will stay on the ground.

Alot of dollars will be spent. To buy the rags to clean the dust on the missiles.

Further:

Russia will be blamed for everything, except thwarting NATO efforts to Regime Change Syria, in order to place sanctions on Russian economy, the NordStream 2 Pipeline in particular, and oh, more missile "shields", deep in Eastern Europe and Korea, pointed at Russia and China.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's just a ruse ... this skripling guy, was most likely a russian double spy ... and it's more likely the west killed him, and the nerve agent been created by sweden.

Well, maybe not ... but ...

Russians are digging up, what everybody knows ... the chemical attacks are done by US and UK lackeys in the middle east. And it's a golden opportunity to increase "russiophobia" in the west ... it's not like Europeans have a lot of brain power. Most of the are retarded morons, fer chris sakes and it's going to be an improvement to replace the whole lot with other population.

Russia won't go to war over it ... if they wanted to, they'd have done it already.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join