It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Obama's secret army " ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I found this youtube ( So it is true! ; )

The SES (Senior Executive Services), above any department, above responsibilities and regulations.. With higher paychecks as the president. And above all can NOT be fired.
Without judging, i just wonder if it is true that this group exists in the way described ?

If this is true and above all departments, i now understand how they are able to keep covering up all mishaps, pedo cases or other wrongdoings.
They control everything.

I know people like a summary of the video, but i can not type all that.
For those interested here is the video. I highly recommend to listen to it all. But the first ten minutes or so lays it out quite clearly as well.

Any people know if this is true?

edit on 17-3-2018 by EartOccupant because: Oversight

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

if its on the internet, its absolutely true.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Great insight tnx!

Got also any information about the politicization of the SES ?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

if its on the internet, its absolutely true.

Yep CNN, ABC, NBC, MSN, and Fox News are all on the internet.. CNN is a perfect example of straight out truth versus B.S. for many on the left.

Nothing changes until people refuse to watch

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The first rule of fight club...., listening to that makes me think of that movie as it sounds like they stole the playbook.

Interesting, seems plausible, I've never heard of this mob before..

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

No secret there is a sub government,but as far as Obama he is neither a great leader,nor does he have much intelligence,that would be the last thing I would call it

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Well i put the title in question mark and "" for a reason.
In my understanding it started even before Obama, with the Bush.
(Besides the fact that Obama's cabinet was a Goldman Sachs operation a.o.)

But if the structure is like described, it is a "body'' with a lot of influence and power.
Maybe a good idea on paper... but too easy to be political or criminal misused by appointing and inbred behavior.

edit on 17-3-2018 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Does 'Q' stand for Quantum Politics?

Lies as big as the Universe.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Obama is no longer president. It looks like it took this crank too long to edit his video.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There are people trying to get control of our government, very wealthy people. These people are from outside of our country. Obama was just a puppet, Clinton actually had stronger ties to these people.

Some call this group the deep state, others call it the new world order.

That would be a great name for orders at McDs. The Deep state could be deep fried food combos, the New world order could be the veggie burger with a salad.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
These 2 links seem to back it up. We''ve long known about the privatization of government (selling of authority) and it explains why things don't change from one administration to the next.

DOD SES anouncements: www.defense.gov...

Obama's SES EO: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...
edit on 17-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Both links come up empty for me...

The first one gives just the present news page.

The second one 404'd ..

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This actually came up in another thread a little earlier today.

This article breaks it down:

aim4truth.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wow, good link!

Here is an excerpt:

The Washington D. C. Deep State is a group of 8,156 appointed mangers in 75 federal agencies that control the executive bureaucracy and tell new political appointees what they can and cannot do.

Yes, that’s right, the Deep State is an official government program, well-organized, comprehensive, and “in charge.”

OUT OF THE 8,156 MEMBERS WHO MAKE UP THIS DEEP STATE OF ENSCONCED BUREAUCRATS, OVER 7,000 WERE APPOINTED BY OBAMA.

These the are the “Obama Holdouts” that still control the executive branch of government a full year after Trump has come to office. Obama expanded the existing Flag_of_the_United_States_Senior_Executive_Service.svgprogram of Deep State managers and appointed over 7,000 of the 8,156 bosses who are called the Senior Executive Service. Some call it the “Shadow Government”, and it is true that this federal cabal works in the shadows.
Have you ever heard of such a group?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Both links come up empty for me...

The first one gives just the present news page.

The second one 404'd ..

Thanks, I fixed the links.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Obama is no longer president. It looks like it took this crank too long to edit his video.

Good, then he is vulnerable and can be disappeared.

Trump can use some of that magic putin powder.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

0bama and his family are laughing at the conspiracy theories straight to the bank. they are working on a netflix series.
but keep the disinfo coming. don't forget about Obamas secret cult and army of killers and oh, don't forget about that martial law he was going to pull to not pass Trump the torch.. and fema death camps and jade helm, all true.

dont forget, if its on ats, msm, reddit, and especially YouTube, its all true.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Your own president is embroiled in more scandals than any in modern history, has done more shady doings, cannot keep a staff, and yet to keep the faith tight, you have to hunt the internets to find the confirmation bias of the scandal you just missed" out on with Obama.

You people seem to define yourselves by whom you hate, indeed, I think that a large part of "movement conservatism" and "Alt-Rightism" is not defined by what you are for so much as whom you despise, Democrats, gays, liberals, scientists, Obama, Clinton, immigrants, '"pc," the media, etc etc.

That's why this story is just as "real" for you now as if it mattered at all when Obama was, you know, president, because he STILL IS president in a sense, in your minds.

Besides, the alternative is talking about the real scandals that do not even compare, i mean literally do not compare, amassed by Trump in his defenestration of the U.S. government on behalf of Putin.

Sad but not the least bit surprising.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The president can only appoint a certain percentage of SES positions, the rest have to be filled by career people.

Their pay is set by the executive schedule, and they’re limited in how much they can earn annually. They earn less than cabinet members, let alone the president.

And SES positions can absolutely be fired. McCabe was SES, and he just got canned.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join