It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Start Draining The Swamp? Here's How.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ya know that guy Andrew McCabe? Look at everyone he gave a high performance rating to.

Fire those SOBs.

How hard is this? Why do all the PTB think we are so stoopid we can't figure this out on our own?

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Trump Go!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Ya know that guy Andrew McCabe? Look at everyone he gave a high performance rating to.

Fire those SOBs.

How hard is this? Why do all the PTB think we are so stoopid we can't figure this out on our own?

It took these Bastards years to get here.

This Swap won't drain overnight.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That's a really great idea. No one ever thinks to go back and look at the record of evaluations. It's a commitment.

There's an electronic signature one can't deny.

What an insightful post to ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
it may snag alot of people who did it just for job security or something like that.

ive thought alot about this swamp draining thing. How many true patriots feel like they have to remain under cover to even just stay alive? at some levels of the Deep State, if its anything like the movies (Enemy of the State for example) i can imagine some agents might actually fear for their lives if they get too much attention being a "good guy".

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Fire those SOBs.

Understood, but there's a massive trail of paperwork that cannot be hidden. That paperwork could be so easily sifted into piles which identify the Swamp Creatures.

It'll take only one government official to make it so - or Jeff Sessions has to be FIRED!!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Trump was busy hiring and firing his own admins. So yeah, draining his own bs.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I think by this point, the white hats in our government are WELL aware who's in the swamp and who's not.

Things have to be dismantled piece by piece until the big dominoes fall.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Fire those SOBs.

I don't think it'll ever be drained because it's taken 100s of years in the making and is actually founded on murky business arrangements and self-interest. The people who gravitate to power know how it all works and speak the language. Cleaning it all up will remove their advantages and diminish their status as well as hitting them in the pocket.

They have more reasons not to 'drain the swamp' and they always will.
edit on 3.17.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
the excuses for the shlit show in the WH is nothing short of funny and opportune to those watching us closely.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Firing McCabe hours before he was set to retire is one of the most balls-less, bitch moves ever. And then dancing about it. Talk about a political hit job. This is going to backfire bigtime. Like Putin's murdering of political opponents, this 'sent a message' to all the Intelligence and LE community that they are not safe. Trump better hope to hell none of these people have anything on him (it's a certainty they do). Because they'll be coming for him. Yea, yea I know, Trump could bugger your own child in your living room and you'd find a way to blame it on someone else. Trump is the single largest liability this country has ever faced. Mark my words. The guy is a seriously dangerous idiot. And he is going to go down in a blazing ball of crap of his own making. And the Trump Cult is going to look like slobbering fools.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I believe buggering of one's child by The Donald would fall under the "blame Hillary" blanket excuse. Remember Pizza-gate.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We need to get rid of the good ol boys/girls network in DC. That would be a good start at draining the swamp. Or we could fill it with 6 feet of dirt.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
To drain the swamp, first you must get the pond scum out of the downhill side a.k.a Trump.

I'm hoping Mueller, " our favorite conservative Republican ", can do just that.

new topics

top topics

join