It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh...Here we go...

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Following Following @realDonaldTrump More

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy.
He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Trump Response

Whelp when added on to all the other tweets about McCabe from Trump, McCabe has a pretty good wrongful termination case to get moving.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You are only as good as your last actions....

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I just turned on the news and started watching the reports on this... but I think there's something wrong with my audio. All I keep hearing is the sound of a swamp going, "gurgle, gurgle, blorp!"

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: Willtell
I have no dog in this fight other than I think it stinks to fire a man 1 day before gets his pension.

I can't believe that unAmerican SOB got within striking distance of a tax-payer funded pension!!

Like lois lerner just walking away with hers.

Now for comey and Strok, page, ohr, rosenstein, mueller and his team. Lynch, Powers, et al.

Then the big kahunas!

YAY!

Go Team!

LOCK THEM UP!

Now let’s revisit Lois

It's disgusting what these people get away with. Like that cop at the school shooting that waited outside and then "retires"

If this snake puts up a stink, I hope Jeff slams him with lying and perjury, which should be in the works now.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I just turned on the news and started watching the reports on this... but I think there's something wrong with my audio. All I keep hearing is the sound of a swamp going, "gurgle, gurgle, blorp!"

TheRedneck

What do you expect? This is another FBI agent "fired for hurting Clinton" that was also involved in investigating Trump and Russia.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Oh...Here we go...

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump Following Following @realDonaldTrump More

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy.
He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Trump Response

Ha! I was wondering what Trump would say.

He's right.

Pick him up at the local Barnes and Noble!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

It's nice to see the old Jeff back... the little bulldog with gator teeth.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

What do you expect?

Knowing Sessions the way I do, and seeing that he is on the case now, a laundry list of charges for prosecution.

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Time to bring back public hangings...

Without a friggin' doubt!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey, check out this tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

EconChick/IntelChick
@MikayesFiona
"Andrew McCabe" @Comey @JohnBrennan

Hey Jimbo and Johnny -- don't even try -- OPR did it. Not Trump. Not Sessions. But an Obama appointee in the IG's Office and OPR.

AIR TIGHT.
9:44 PM · Mar 16, 2018

Can anyone tell me what they think this means? Sounds like an insider....
edit on 16-3-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

An absolute sinister and vindictive act to prevent the guy from getting his pension.
Really??? He and his crew put General Flynn thru the ringer where Flynn had to spend all his savings and sell his house for telling a lie to this bunch...Now this guy gets the same type of treatment for lying...YOu Commicrats sure do apply the double standards...

And he was cleared by comey in the beginning!

Then Mueller came along and nailed him.

Martha Stewart was put in prison for the same BS!

He didn't do anything wrong. Misremembered a conversation or something stupid and some people are pissed this rat lost his pension?!

After all he's done?!

He's lucky if that's all he loses.

I'm sick of these dirtbags, they need the same treatment the rest of us would get.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RazorV66

An absolute sinister and vindictive act to prevent the guy from getting his pension.

Cry me a river.
Why would he need his pension when he is on the Clinton Crime Family bankroll?

How the hell would you know if he is?

He was fired for "Lack of Candor" which can be used as a catch all to get rid of people and the IG report isnt out. So we have no idea why he was removed 2 days before retirement other then the president has been threatening to fire him over twitter for months now.

All in "lieu" of the OIG Report that Sessions has seen most of by now.

chick-a-boom

So Sessions fired him without full information? The BS keeps on piling on with this one.

He was fired with full information.

Wake up !! 🤗

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh...Here we go...

Trump Response

Whelp when added on to all the other tweets about McCabe from Trump, McCabe has a pretty good wrongful termination case to get moving.

He was fired with just cause.

This isn't the last schlock administration anymore 😎

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This will not go over well here but I agree with him on this one.

In the absence of the IG report, it’s impossible to evaluate the merits of this harsh treatment of a 21-year FBI professional. That it comes after the President urged the DOJ to deprive McCabe of his pension, and after his testimony, gives the action an odious taint.

Adam Schiff

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

What do you expect?

TheRedneck

If there was a laundry list of charges they wouldn't have fired him over "Lack of Candor". You should dig into what that means.

The criminal stuff come in the indictment(s) 😟

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh...Here we go...

Trump Response

He was fired with just cause.

This isn't the last schlock administration anymore 😎

How exactly would you know it was with just cause if the IG report isnt even out yet and you earlier said Sessions had not even seen the whole or even final version?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Oh...Here we go...

Trump Response

Yeah good luck to him with that.

Trump didn't fire him.

No one's gonna touch that suit. Oh wait, someone will try. I would, I'd get paid either way.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This will not go over well here but I agree with him on this one.

In the absence of the IG report, it’s impossible to evaluate the merits of this harsh treatment of a 21-year FBI professional. That it comes after the President urged the DOJ to deprive McCabe of his pension, and after his testimony, gives the action an odious taint.

Adam Schiff

Sessions has the IG report.

They just haven't shown you yet 🤫

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Jesus Christ!

If Trump tweeted that Hannibal Lector was deserving of jail, the leftist apologists here would be defending cannibalism!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If this were true then McCabe should be celebrating the victory he would have in suing the federal government for wrongful termination. However, this is not going to be the case. McCabe is in deep and serious trouble. Let's wait and see what type of a plea deal he is going to agree to because that is the ONLY thing that is going to save him from a federal prison.

All you need to do is find a pressure point and squeeze. This is the beginning of some very revealing information that is going to come out about Comey and Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join