It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

How about your Orange God of Lies and Chaos Trump? Need me to summarize what he has said about Jeff Sessions over the past year?

Trump is no god, except in your mind. And no, I watch the news. I wish you would.

I don't get why the OP not you "TheRedneck" would attack another person by the color of their skin, then attack me on my ATS Handle name "delirium"! It's offensive and racist! How Sad....

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeIirium

You know, I have used that nickname my whole life, not just on the Internet. I actually have friends who call me that, and will answer to it. Literally, if you yell "REDNECK!" in a crowd, I will turn and answer.

It started many years ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was in high school. It was a insulting nickname, used to bully me. After a while, I realized that the traditional "rednecks" actually had some pretty good traits: hard-working, honest, realistic, tough, tenacious... so I adopted the name. It drove the bullies insane.

Today it serves me well in two aspects: it allows me to directly combat the bigotry against Southerners, because I really am a redneck... but I am also much more, most of it the antithesis of what most bullies claim I am due to that name. It also shows the bullies of today, the intolerant, hateful, spiteful, venomous folk who claim some mystical high moral ground from which to point out the perceived existence in me of their own personal traits.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You know, I have used that nickname my whole life, not just on the Internet. I actually have friends who call me that, and will answer to it. Literally, if you yell "REDNECK!" in a crowd, I will turn and answer.

It started many years ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was in high school. It was a insulting nickname, used to bully me. After a while, I realized that the traditional "rednecks" actually had some pretty good traits: hard-working, honest, realistic, tough, tenacious... so I adopted the name. It drove the bullies insane.

Today it serves me well in two aspects: it allows me to directly combat the bigotry against Southerners, because I really am a redneck... but I am also much more, most of it the antithesis of what most bullies claim I am due to that name. It also shows the bullies of today, the intolerant, hateful, spiteful, venomous folk who claim some mystical high moral ground from which to point out the perceived existence in me of their own personal traits.

TheRedneck

Sad that we have people that attack others for there skin color, religion, ethnicity, place of domain etc! I'm glad you were strong and rose above the hatred!
Thanks for sharing....

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't think he rose above it. Its more like he brought it to its knees, and put it beneath him.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hey, strong is what rednecks do. But the gorilla-looking Texan is right: we're just not good at rising above others, because it's too easy to fall on your face. We're better at just shoving the BS in the dirt. Fertilizer.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hey, strong is what rednecks do. But the gorilla-looking Texan is right: we're just not good at rising above others, because it's too easy to fall on your face. We're better at just shoving the BS in the dirt. Fertilizer.

TheRedneck

It's the same thing us New Yorkers do, we are a resilient Bunch! : )

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hahaha, you know, I visited the Big Apple several times when I was driving a truck. At one point I joked that I knew the streets in Long Island City better than I did in my home town! Not a place I would want to live, of course, but also a pretty cool place to visit. I was pleasantly surprised. The people can be a bit abrasive, but it's not personal. They just have their own way of life and like it that way. And deep down, most seem to be pretty decent folk.

I used to to joke that New York City was a whole city full of Yankee rednecks.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hahaha, you know, I visited the Big Apple several times when I was driving a truck. At one point I joked that I knew the streets in Long Island City better than I did in my home town! Not a place I would want to live, of course, but also a pretty cool place to visit. I was pleasantly surprised. The people can be a bit abrasive, but it's not personal. They just have their own way of life and like it that way. And deep down, most seem to be pretty decent folk.

I used to to joke that New York City was a whole city full of Yankee rednecks.

TheRedneck

Yes New Yorkers can be quite Abrasive! Long Island City is in queens and i think a certain part is mostly warehouses! I got a question do you listen to Coast To Coast AM radio i know a lot of Truckers love that show!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't get to listen much since I came off the road, but back when I was driving I listened religiously! I can remember when Art Bell was broadcasting out of the trailer in the middle of the desert. George Noory made a good replacement, too.

And yeah, downtown Queens. Warehouse district with roads that a semi is not supposed to be able to get down, but they somehow make it possible. I liked a run there much better than one into, say, Chicago.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Former Attorney General ERIC HOLDER still doesn't understand what happened, re McCabe.

www.politico.com...

From the photo, it looks like Holder just crawled out of a cave.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The same, i use to listen a lot to Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory both were great! Noory would always be GEEPERS, WHAT DO THEY WANT WITH US! LOL.... And i always thought the caller J.C. was scripted, Noory would be like Wait, i know this voice! Uh huh, lol.... But i heard some of the streets in Chicago are quite thought, but then again some parts of Brooklyn are too! but New York can be mesmerizing and enchanting it's a place that doesn't exist no where else!
: )

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

McCabe firing: "A great way for democracy?!" Not even close. That tweet was more akin to a dictator warning others that if they dare contradict him or not show him loyalty he demands, they will meet a similar fate.

quote: CNN

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Its one thing to post a quote without an actual link to source it. Its another for that quote to be presented as news when its opinion.

And then over here you have CNN, the "source" you cite (without actually citing it).

I have little faith in all media. But CNN has a special place of ill regard in my heart.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

McCabe firing: "A great way for democracy?!" Not even close. That tweet was more akin to a dictator warning others that if they dare contradict him or not show him loyalty he demands, they will meet a similar fate.

quote: CNN

Now Horrowitz is a dictator? "lacked candor" — including under oath — on multiple occasions. That's a fireable offense unless your Hillary!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its one thing to post a quote without an actual link to source it. Its another for that quote to be presented as news when its opinion.

And then over here you have CNN, the "source" you cite (without actually citing it).

I have little faith in all media. But CNN has a special place of ill regard in my heart.

Okay...my bad --- But I can only source the writer: Dean Obeidallah...for now --- since my internet link is closing because of inclement weather --- Will post link at next opportunity.

Erno

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

My point is that what you posted is not true. Its provably untrue, actually.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Correct. NO ONE likes Jeff Sessions.

I do. That just proved your first sentence a lie.

I stand corrected. Redneck on ATS likes Jeff Sessions.

Must make it difficult when Trump belittles and threatens him once a month.

I hope your feelings will not be hurt when Trump finally works up the courage to fire him.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I hope your feelings will not be hurt when Trump finally works up the courage to fire him.

Odd you mention belittling! Reminds me when Hillary labeled the African-American youth as superpredators? I found that cringeworthy and appalling and belittling, didn't you?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Odd you mention belittling! Reminds me when Hillary labeled the African-American youth as superpredators? I found that cringeworthy and appalling and belittling, didn't you?

That is bizarrely afield.
You might be suffering from Delirium if you are programmed to blurt out Hillary Clinton + African Americans in a thread about the Trump administration firing Andrew McCabe.

Geez - Wasn't that a Briebart piece from 10 years ago?

Wow. What's next? You going to randomly shout about Pres. Obama's terrorist fist bump?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Considering all the times he was elected to Alabama AG and Alabama Senator, it seems obvious that there's a few million people who like him. So your statement is even more untrue.

Trump's twitter thoughts don't bother me. It might bother Sessions, but I consider him enough of a man to fight his own battles. If Trump has a problem with him, Trump has a problem with him. Big deal. Unlike some people, I don't consider US politics as some poor man's soap opera; it's a serious subject and is not behooved by the politics of personal destruction.

I realize you have an issue with trying to objectively look at these personalities; it is far easier, and probably more fun, to simply pick a side and root for it against all odds. I do that too, but I restrict it to football. Maybe you should take up watching football too?

TheRedneck

new topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join