It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeIirium
I predict the democrats will attack the messenger IG Horowitz an Obama holdover when he finally releases his report!

Perfect PR Storm brewing 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra Something tells me McCabe might be charged.

But Comey tweeted that the FBI was honest! How Ironic!
edit on 18-3-2018 by DeIirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Is there verified proof when these McCabe Memos were actually written? Were these memos written before his firing or after?

I'm hearing he wrote them before he was fired. Either way, if he does have them, they're meaningless without some way to corroborate what he wrote. Just because you put something on official FBI letterhead doesn't make it verified fact. It's still just his recollection of what happened. His credibility is already in question since OPR found he was misleading investigators.

Wouldn't that be criminal if they were fake?

Fabricating evidence or something?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Is there verified proof when these McCabe Memos were actually written? Were these memos written before his firing or after?

I'm hearing he wrote them before he was fired. Either way, if he does have them, they're meaningless without some way to corroborate what he wrote. Just because you put something on official FBI letterhead doesn't make it verified fact. It's still just his recollection of what happened. His credibility is already in question since OPR found he was misleading investigators.

Asking FBI Agents to Change 302 Forms would be criminal and If this is true and not just alleged then this could be the reason McCabe was fired! But I'm sure the Democrats have a plausible explanation if that's the reason for his firing!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeIirium

I'm sure the Democrats have a plausible explanation if that's the reason for his firing!

"He didn't mean to! There's no intent!"

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DeIirium

I'm sure the Democrats have a plausible explanation if that's the reason for his firing!

"He didn't mean to! There's no intent!"

TheRedneck

Or "What difference at this point does it make!" sounds more plausible....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh what a Tangled Web We Weave , when We Practice to Deceive ..........

" Trump Calls Out Comey For Lying Under Oath "

dailycaller.com...

Don't EVER Eff with the Righteous James , It's an Inevitable Doom.......
edit on 18-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: soberbacchus

McCabe is challenging the move in court and has lined attorney's.

Do you have a link for that? Seems to me he has a serious uphill battle in court.

TheRedneck

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Lawyers Up

Andrew McCabe, formerly the deputy director of the FBI, has lawyered up. Michael Bromwich of the Bromwich Group confirmed to The Daily Beast that he is representing McCabe for the purposes of the matter that led to his firing.

Last night, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that he was firing McCabe, citing “lack of candor”—a fireable offense in the FBI. McCabe immediately fired back; in a lengthy statement, he said he believed he was actually fired because of his connection to special counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation.

“This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” McCabe said in a statement. “It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Plenty of other sources to be found via google.

Lawyering up because he will be facing some very serious criminal charges shortly.

You live in a bubble.

Sessions has been hunting him for almost a year with a Full Inspector General investigation to boot and the best cause he could muster was the vague "lack of candor".

Trump is trying to work up the balls to fire Mueller before it all comes crashing down.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Maybe lack of candor was the only reason they wanted to make public at this time, but that does not necessarily make it the only reason. It was enough to fire him. There could be more coming, including criminal charges.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Can we call this weekend. . . .

Wait for it. . . . .

Wait for it. . . . . . . . . . .

"Three Days Of The Candor"?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

McCabe is challenging the move in court and has lined attorney's.

Do you have a link for that? Seems to me he has a serious uphill battle in court.

TheRedneck

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Lawyers Up

Andrew McCabe, formerly the deputy director of the FBI, has lawyered up. Michael Bromwich of the Bromwich Group confirmed to The Daily Beast that he is representing McCabe for the purposes of the matter that led to his firing.

Last night, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that he was firing McCabe, citing “lack of candor”—a fireable offense in the FBI. McCabe immediately fired back; in a lengthy statement, he said he believed he was actually fired because of his connection to special counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation.

“This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” McCabe said in a statement. “It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Plenty of other sources to be found via google.

Lawyering up because he will be facing some very serious criminal charges shortly.

You live in a bubble.

Sessions has been hunting him for almost a year with a Full Inspector General investigation to boot and the best cause he could muster was the vague "lack of candor".

Trump is trying to work up the balls to fire Mueller before it all comes crashing down.

It’s your bubble and you shouldn’t throw stones.

The IG report is going to be damnation on paper for MANY senior FBI managers. Probably a couple politicians too.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can we call this weekend. . . .

Wait for it. . . . .

Wait for it. . . . . . . . . . .

"Three Days Of The Candor"?

Joubert

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sooo glad someone got that!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Maybe lack of candor was the only reason they wanted to make public at this time, but that does not necessarily make it the only reason.

Trump "makes public" complete fabricated BS on a weekly basis to attack those he is threatened by, you think he would be reserved with damning conclusions from the IG??

Bubble.

It was enough to fire him. There could be more coming, including criminal charges.

There is a legal question as to whether it was enough to fire him. That is why McCabe has an attorney (An X- Inspector General of the DOJ no less) who seems to feel there is potentially improper or illegal motivation in the decision.

All of that is secondary to the revelation that McCabe has been thoroughly documenting his interactions with Trump (Specifically including discussions around the Comey firing) and is considered one of several important witnesses in the Special Counsel's investigation.

Team Trump is a full on Dumpster fire.

Trump has no choice but to try and fire Mueller now because there is no doubt Mueller has a case he is bringing.

This is going to make Nixon look like he got busted for J-Walking.

edit on 18-3-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Trump "makes public" complete fabricated BS on a weekly basis to attack those he is threatened by, you think he would be reserved with damning conclusions from the IG??

No, Trump plays people like you on a daily basis using Twitter. He puts out press releases for important things.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Team Trump is a full on Dumpster fire.

Are you talking about the Trump Dossier? Because that is a full on pile of Dumpster Garbage! Over a year and none of it still can be verfied! But hey it served it's purpose and that was to open an investigation against Trump....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Not understanding the Strategy is the problem many have 🙄

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Sure, but without corroborating information, how do you determine they're fake? It would basically be his word against Trump's. If there were other people in the room, of course, they can testify whose recollection is more accurate.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No, Trump plays people like you on a daily basis using Twitter.

No, Trump via Cambridge Analytics thoroughly "played" people just like you and continues to do so.

Mercer, Parscale and Cambridge Analytics stole personal data on 50+ Million Americans just like you and pushed you buttons like a toy robot.

It is amazing to see the "Psychographic" manipulation machine hum.

They started with this and then incorporated specific voter registration data (wonder where they got that? - psst Russia)
Then incorporated illegally scraped FB data on personal location etc.
And then put the machine to work.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The Cambridge Analytics is an entirely different rabbit hole that needs to be explored fully.

I'd expect that FB will be rolling out some changes to try to quell the exodus once this story gets fully immersed into consciousness. It was on Today this morning....so its fully mainstream.

What bothers me is that the only angle anyone cares about is Trump. He's not even the "big story" there. Once people realize that the private sector is simply catching up with the NSA, it should be fairly eye opening.
edit on 3/19/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join