It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach 45. . . . . Impeach 45. . . . . Impeach 45

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am a lefty and I actually like trump he lowered taxes brought more work back to the country creating more jobs i/e infrastructure its all a lefty dream the problem is the Dems couldn't do it

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Even if true, it doesn't rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Though that won't stop some idiot from trying, I suppose.

My money is on Maxine Waters. She's stupid enough to try.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

total twaddle

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Just what I was going to say...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It took 2 seconds to find one law he broke, plus they say him making money off the government at his resorts is also illegal, not to mention obstruction of justice firing Comey.

nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy hell, I’m a “leftist” with guns so what do you think bow dah? Just like Clinton, if he lied about an extramarital affair, he should be impeached. I hope he fires Mueller bc then, it’s curtains. If you look at my posts re: Trump prior to the election, you’ll see that I was open to giving him a chance-I figured that HRC would be so much worse bc of her itch to go to war but Trump disappointed me. I see those two as equal and I have never liked Hillary even though I voted for her Husband twice. It is terrifying when Clinton would’ve been a better choice. Mrs. Hot-Sauce-In-Her-Pocket aka the antichrist vs the redneck, moron accredited, disingenuous schmuck who has taken up residence in the White House. Make America Great (In 1955) bc that’s how far back Trump’s ineffective and foolish domestic policy has set this country back. Jim Crow has been reincarnated in the form of an Orange dumb# who gets attention only bc he’s POTUS.
GOOD RIDDANCE and bye, bye 45.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I am not calling you stupid, but if a stupid person were to post that Jim Crow laws are back, it'd look very similar to your post.

Can you provide a source where Trump has changed domestic policy and has brought back Jim Crow laws?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Talk to any Indiana resident. Speak but don’t write anything down. After Pence’s assault on Education as Governor, only about half the state could read your questions. The man is a dolt. He only seems decent bc he speaks so rarely.

(post by ColdChillin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Even if true, it doesn't rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Though that won't stop some idiot from trying, I suppose.

My money is on Maxine Waters. She's stupid enough to try.

It's certainly not true that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. I've had to post this in several threads recently, and it is promptly ignored by the Trump haters, but there's simply no way to reconcile that claim with this:

RUBIO: "Has the dismissal of Mr. Comey in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped or negatively impacted any of the work, any investigation, or any ongoing projects at the Federal Bureau of Investigation?"

MCCABE: "As you know Senator, the work of the men and women of the FBI continues despite any, um changes in circumstance, any decisions, um so there has been no effort to impede our investigations to date."

Note the phrasing. Not just that we haven't been impeded, there has been "no EFFORT to impede" us. This is his testimony to Congress after Comey was fired. Does this sound like he thinks there's even the slightest possibility that Trump firing Comey is obstruction of justice?

Anyone who believes Trump is going to be charged with obstruction of justice for firing Comey has been tricked, big league. There's simply no basis for it. Not only did it have no impact on the investigation (Comey also testified to that himself), but under oath McCabe, who hates Trump, obviously didn't even think it was an attempt to impede the investigation.
edit on 18 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I don't suppose there's any point in asking you to tell us all about those new Jim Crow laws?

Makes for great sound bytes though, doesn't it? How about a source?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: DBCowboy hell, I’m a “leftist” with guns so what do you think bow dah? Just like Clinton, if he lied about an extramarital affair, he should be impeached. I hope he fires Mueller bc then, it’s curtains. If you look at my posts re: Trump prior to the election, you’ll see that I was open to giving him a chance-I figured that HRC would be so much worse bc of her itch to go to war but Trump disappointed me. I see those two as equal and I have never liked Hillary even though I voted for her Husband twice. It is terrifying when Clinton would’ve been a better choice. Mrs. Hot-Sauce-In-Her-Pocket aka the antichrist vs the redneck, moron accredited, disingenuous schmuck who has taken up residence in the White House. Make America Great (In 1955) bc that’s how far back Trump’s ineffective and foolish domestic policy has set this country back. Jim Crow has been reincarnated in the form of an Orange dumb# who gets attention only bc he’s POTUS.

Good, then you can start again and do it right this time. Civil rights.

Bill had the same affairs and 1 in the oral office and kinda lied about something.

But ok, nothing happened to him.

Let's see if Melania runs for office first.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

If he lied so far, he didn't lie under oath. Lying isn't a crime. Lying under oath is. If Presidents got impeached for lying every one of them would get impeached.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just adding my two cents. 45 has the authority to fire Comey by law. He did so legally. He has the authority to fire McCabe but HE didn't. McCabe was recommended for firing by the Office of Professional Standards a group within the FBI itself! AG Sessions must abide by these recommendations or show why he did not. You will see more firing like this when the Inspector General's report comes out in a few weeks. There will be indictments as soon as Sessions organizes a grand jury to prosecute the perps.

If you think that the calls for impeachment is loud now just wait until then. Then when the Debbie Wassermann-Schultz affair comes to light the Dems will be howling mad...maybe as an October surprise!

This whole Russia thing is an attempt to have a soft coup when Hillary did not win the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join