It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach 45. . . . . Impeach 45. . . . . Impeach 45

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It certainly will make future politics interesting.

Just like with the "Nuckular Option" which was brought about by an ever increasing tit for tat untill a fundamental safeguard in your government was dismantled. If Trump is impeached simply because the opposition party came to power in the Congress than we will see every future government follow the same tit for tat every time the executive and legislature are controlled by different parties.

How effective can a government and a society be under such a precedent? And to think it's really all for nothing; sure Trump gets kicked to the curb; but so what? The Repubs would still controls the white house. To think we could be witnessing the end of our government all because we can't stumich 4 years of a blowhard; how fragadle have we become as a people? Russian Colution? We are all in on that one and we don't even know it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'll type this slowly so it'll sink in.

'Kay?

NO ONE voted for Trump out of 320 million Americans.

There were 2 choices.

Bitch Queen

or

Trump.

Now there were no big words in my post and I hope you will understand them.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You heard it from me first. From a Lawyer. I would like to tell you that madmen such as this Hitler who actually planned for nuclear Armageddon are no longer among us, but I can’t—because the same exact “forces” that were planning this atrocity against humanity back then, are still at it!
The Deepstate has full control of all the Media

The most astounding evidence of this are the now hourly propaganda attacks against President Trump who is attempting feverishly to stop a Galactic World War III—with these war propagandists falsely proclaiming that he’s under criminal investigation when nothing could be further from the truth.

And here’s the TRUTH you’re not being told:

In the aftermath of the early 1970’s “Watergate Scandal” that forced the resignation of President Richard Nixon, the US Supreme Court, the US Department of Justice, and nearly every top legal scholar in America, complied one of the most extensive legal documents every created to answer one question, “could a sitting US president be indicted for a crime?”—and here’s what they concluded:

“The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.”

Not just can’t a sitting US president be indicted for a crime, he can’t even be investigated either—leading any logical person to wonder what exactly is going on then.

Well, the answer to that is as simple to understand now as it’s been all throughout history—“The first casualty of war is truth”.

And what the vast majority of you reading these words are failing to understand at your peril is that THIS IS WAR—and you’re a combatant in it whether you like it or not!

Remember, the true and only agenda of those ruling over you is to make you a slave—and if you want to know how far down this road the Western world is, you need only read the “five features” of a slave plantation as outlined by Kenneth M. Stampp in his book “The Peculiar Institution: Slavery in the Ante-Bellum South”, and that are:

1.Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.

2.Broken families.

3.A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.

4.Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.

5.Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.

These “five features” of slavery describe every single inner city and rural area in both the US and Europe—and that year by year, begins subsuming more and more human beings into its evil clutches—with barely anyone knowing what’s happening to them.

As to why so many millions of human beings are able to be led into slavery has long been known—such as a recent study from the University of Osnabrück, Germany, that found our brains prefer “fake vision” - invented to fill in blind spots - to reality—and that has been perfected by leftists in the United States who classify their unwitting slaves as “victems” and set them fighting against one another.

And now, IT HAS COME TO BLOOD!

But I’m here to give you HOPE today! But a HOPE that only comes with your first realizing and awakening to the fact that you’ve been lied to your whole life.

Not by us though, you know this, and every single hour of every single day we (and others like us) do everything in our power to not only awaken you, but keep you awake too!

It’s getting harder though, much harder—and just this past week, the US Supreme Court, in two rulings, ruled that the corporations that own and control social media are going to be squarely in charge of shaping the norms of speech!

And these corporations who now control all speech will, also, don more to destroy those of us telling you the truth—and that only YOU can prevent from happening!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
You heard it from me first. From a Lawyer. I would like to tell you that madmen such as this Hitler who actually planned for nuclear Armageddon are no longer among us, but I can’t—because the same exact “forces” that were planning this atrocity against humanity back then, are still at it!
The Deepstate has full control of all the Media

The most astounding evidence of this are the now hourly propaganda attacks against President Trump who is attempting feverishly to stop a Galactic World War III—with these war propagandists falsely proclaiming that he’s under criminal investigation when nothing could be further from the truth.

And here’s the TRUTH you’re not being told:

In the aftermath of the early 1970’s “Watergate Scandal” that forced the resignation of President Richard Nixon, the US Supreme Court, the US Department of Justice, and nearly every top legal scholar in America, complied one of the most extensive legal documents every created to answer one question, “could a sitting US president be indicted for a crime?”—and here’s what they concluded:

“The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.”

Not just can’t a sitting US president be indicted for a crime, he can’t even be investigated either—leading any logical person to wonder what exactly is going on then.

Well, the answer to that is as simple to understand now as it’s been all throughout history—“The first casualty of war is truth”.

And what the vast majority of you reading these words are failing to understand at your peril is that THIS IS WAR—and you’re a combatant in it whether you like it or not!

Remember, the true and only agenda of those ruling over you is to make you a slave—and if you want to know how far down this road the Western world is, you need only read the “five features” of a slave plantation as outlined by Kenneth M. Stampp in his book “The Peculiar Institution: Slavery in the Ante-Bellum South”, and that are:

1.Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.

2.Broken families.

3.A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.

4.Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.

5.Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.

These “five features” of slavery describe every single inner city and rural area in both the US and Europe—and that year by year, begins subsuming more and more human beings into its evil clutches—with barely anyone knowing what’s happening to them.

As to why so many millions of human beings are able to be led into slavery has long been known—such as a recent study from the University of Osnabrück, Germany, that found our brains prefer “fake vision” - invented to fill in blind spots - to reality—and that has been perfected by leftists in the United States who classify their unwitting slaves as “victems” and set them fighting against one another.

And now, IT HAS COME TO BLOOD!

But I’m here to give you HOPE today! But a HOPE that only comes with your first realizing and awakening to the fact that you’ve been lied to your whole life.

Not by us though, you know this, and every single hour of every single day we (and others like us) do everything in our power to not only awaken you, but keep you awake too!

It’s getting harder though, much harder—and just this past week, the US Supreme Court, in two rulings, ruled that the corporations that own and control social media are going to be squarely in charge of shaping the norms of speech!

And these corporations who now control all speech will, also, don more to destroy those of us telling you the truth—and that only YOU can prevent from happening!

I can see that you have little experience with rural areas of the USA.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The charge of Treason is too often unused.

Just think of what would happen if President Trump charged Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf with Treason (putting a foreign enemy before the American People) --- and then started charging everyone 'on her team' with Conspiracy of the Act. Everyone - every single person who ever said anything positive to defend ILLEGAL immigrants. Illegal immigrants who have killed your countrymen and neighbors.

Everyone!!

That would Make America Great Again!!

#MAGA

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd prefer Trump to stay as president and continue to drive the republican party into the ground at full speed ahead. The way people in his own party have had to twist themselves around to justify his dementia has exposed a lot of them for the snakes they are.

If Pence gets in it will bring back a sense of stability, and would seriously hurt the chances of this administration being a one term presidency. We can't have 8 years of Jeff Sessions and all the other idiots this administration is riddled with.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Impeached on what grounds? If Trump got impeached the US would explode more violently than a microwave burrito.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wheels within wheels, right?

Hillary drives the left deep into the portajohn so that Trump can drive the right into the terlet...so that the left will seem more appealing?

Seems legit.

edit on 16-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can see a revolution coming!
just like the old days.
could end up with a North and a south.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Except it would be the Coastals and the Mainlanders.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Impeach. Raise taxes. Civil war. The end of usa.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I lean towards siding with you . Impeachment is a long shot I think .
A president would have to do something so drastic for that to happen .

Essentially it’s the equivalent of a cop showing up to a residence and wanting to search through the place top to bottom , but even up get that process started they need a search warrant .

I think Trump is staying put personally

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

Not a lawyer here. Trump could most certainly be impeached and removed for such crimes as treason, but i don't think democrats want to set that precedent. Trump cannot be charged with any crime as a sitting president however.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Impeach. Raise taxes. Civil war. The end of usa.

It's what the leftists want.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I mean, look at Clinton! Did impeachment even put a stutter in his step?

Long answer: yes.

Melania for President!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Rather than impeachment proceedings, the Democrats should really look towards fronting a good, decent candidate in 2020 and focus their efforts where they have been lacking.

I don't like Trump, never have, won't aplogize for it...I think his flaws outweigh what little good he has done or intends to do...but I understand he's not going away. So while he's in office it makes no sense to undermine him, but it makes more sense to try and compromise and make good some good things happen and spread some bi-partisan good will.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This thread is "literally" Mein Kampf.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And "Mein Kampf" is also the Dutch term for a whales vagina.

(Little known fact)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(Little known fact)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(Little known fact)

True.
Most people don't know that Hitler was literally Dutch.
Sadly, his sequel to Mein Kampf (The Third Dike)...never made it to publication.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join