It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Revolution if NWO was revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Perhaps could a revolution happen in the us. if there is such a thing as the NWO?

If they were revealed, perhaps a cou would be attempted... maybe it would fail

Any thoughts on this?

*this is my 2nd post(dont me mean to me

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've explained this before, the NWO will not show up immediately as a threat to people. It'll be a "solution" to a global problem, which people will go to because they have no choice.

Orchestrated disaster -> world economy collapses -> world chaos -> Maitreya shows up with solution (one government, one religion, one leader) -> people accept NWO vs. starving and chaos.

See how easy it'll be?

[edit on 092828p://333 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For anyone who doesnt know, The Matrix Trilogy was stolen from a woman named Sophia Stewart (link www.slccglobelink.com... )

The orginal name for what was made into "The Matrix" was called "The Third Eye" hmmm the third eye? Could that be Novus Ordo Seclorum I smell?

Yup, that lady knew. Think about both the real message behind both movies, Matrix and Terminator. Both basically the same. War against "machines" with some type of "Resistance"

Hollywood stole these scripts from her, so they would be produced how they wanted. That is my theory anyway, I cant prove that. Anyway, for anyone who really looks for connections, clues and messages in some movies, NWO is written all over movies.

Like Alex Jones said on one of his shows I was listening to, he said he knows quite a few people in hollywood, and a lot producers and directors are trying to warn us, or rub it in our face. Who knows?

Anyway, just look at either of those movies, and look at the "Resistance" and "Zion" for examples...

The Matrix has NWO all over it. Whoever cant see that well, look harder. Most of the terminology is linked to NWO. Merovingian, vampires, Oracle, Zion, Logos, Nebuchanezzar ect.....

A revolution could only happen if we "freed" a massive amounts minds. It cant happen, well not for the true believers, we will be freed in The Rapture before it really hits hard, and I mean hard, waist deep.

But, I will for sure be part of the resistance if it does take place.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Illuminous]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This has been covered before, numerous threads about revolutions and fighting the new world order has been welll covered.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Illuminous, remember this quote from Revelations 13:10

He that shall lead into captivity shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

We shouldn't resist, rather make people aware of what is going on. Resistance and killing just brings Christians down to their level.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

and a lot producers and directors are trying to warn us, or rub it in our face

I've noticed this idea before. I am not sure if its a way to deal with the supposed 'symbols in logos' paranoia or if it stems from insecurity on the part of the conspiracists.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Personally I don't think the NWO is something that is just going to show up.
The NWO has been slowly taking shape since before the founding of the United States, way before.
All the NWO is is the total and complete control of all peoples and all assets by those who have the means to do so. And of course money is power, so it's those with enough money to have control of people in the highest government positions that have the means.
They are the ones who shape our world, our future. The Mellon's, Carnegies, Rothschild's, Rockefellers, Dukes, Astor's, Dorrance's, Reynoldses, Stiliman's, Bakers, Pyne's, Cuilman's, Watson's, Tukes, Kleinwort's, DuPont's, Warburg's, Phippses, Graces, Guggenheims, Milner's, Drexel's, Winthrop's, Vanderbilt's, Whitney's, Harkenesses...They hold the pupit strings. Governments come and go, right and left...But the wealthy families are the same families that started it all. They haven't changed!

"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." John Swinton on the press 1953.

[edit on 17/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Personally I don't think the NWO is something that is just going to show up.
The NWO has been slowly taking shape since before the founding of the United States, way before.
All the NWO is is the total and complete control of all peoples and all assets by those who have the means to do so. And of course money is power, so it's those with enough money to have control of people in the highest government positions that have the means.
They are the ones who shape our world, our future. The Mellon's, Carnegies, Rothschild's, Rockefellers, Dukes, Astor's, Dorrance's, Reynoldses, Stiliman's, Bakers, Pyne's, Cuilman's, Watson's, Tukes, Kleinwort's, DuPont's, Warburg's, Phippses, Graces, Guggenheims, Milner's, Drexel's, Winthrop's, Vanderbilt's, Whitney's, Harkenesses...They hold the pupit strings. Governments come and go, right and left...But the wealthy families are the same families that started it all. They haven't changed!

"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." John Swinton on the press 1953.

[edit on 17/2/2005 by ANOK]

I agree to the fullest

new topics

top topics

join