It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUSE & Brian Johnson - Back In Black [Reading Festival 2017]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Muse are a great band , Brian Johnson is a legend ... see what happens when you combine the two.

Matt Bellamy looks like he's in seventh heaven , Brian's back on stage and ripping it up with him and his boys In memory of Malcolm Young.
What a treat.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Muse are a great band , Brian Johnson is a legend ... see what happens when you combine the two.

Matt Bellamy looks like he's in seventh heaven , Brian's back on stage and ripping it up with him and his boys In memory of Malcolm Young.
What a treat.

That's how good bands should be, totally in sync, and a big sound from the basic group.
I haven't done anything for a couple of years now...that makes me want to get back in....with a bang

edit on 16-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You should do it. There's nothing better than banging it when the crowd goes wild. Old and new never gets old and Muse are banging. Not a great fan but some of their songs are off the scale. In a good way. Foot stomp head-bangingly good. Rip it!

edit on 16/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That is straight up epic. But Muse looks like they were dressed by three blind mice. Seriously, what is that drummer wearing? Whatever, it was great to see Brian doing his thing again.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

3:10 ....just beautiful!

Not familiar with MUSE but props for matching the tone and style of AC/DC for the cover. Shows that at least cared to do the song in proper fashion.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Jeez, I just had a 'Mandela Moment' and thought Johnson died recently. I clearly remembered posting in the thread! It was a relief to see I'd mixed him up with Malcolm who died last year.

This is how easy it is for ME 'memories' to get started.

Great video. MUSE rock out at a level many people haven't seen or heard and Johnson slots in perfectly.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Very cool to see together. I saw Muse at coachella 2010. Great band live and in their records.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

3:10 ....just beautiful!

Not familiar with MUSE but props for matching the tone and style of AC/DC for the cover. Shows that at least cared to do the song in proper fashion.

Muse is one of the better newer bands, i.e. post 2000. Good and creative studio albums, and excellent performers. Check out the album Black holes and revelations. From that album: m.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join