It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News' incredible Obama-Trump hypocrisy, in 1 damning video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We all care about fake news right?

Clips from years past show both hosts and guests on the network slamming Obama for being open to meeting with Kim. "He would meet with some of these madmen without any preconditions," said an aghast Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska and Republican vice presidential candidate, of Obama.

But now, Fox News personalities like Sean Hannity appear ready to embrace the idea of negotiating with the isolated nation. Hannity lauded Trump's "major foreign policy breakthrough," while others applauded the "stunning diplomatic triumph" and even floated the idea of the move earning Trump a Nobel Peace Prize.

theweek.com...

The video itself has 4.5 million views within a day or so of post. It's going viral.

This isn't a 'gotcha'. Fox News has been caught again and again and again lying and completely flipping on their previous opinions, with no shame. I just find it amusing how we constantly hear the whining on here about the 'fake news media', 'CNN', 'NBC', you name it. Constant attacks on anybody who uses these media outlets as sources yet in the same instance these very same people will shamelessly use Fox News, InfoWars and Gateway Pundit among other proven unreliable and partisan sources to push their points of view across.

This really takes me back to Trump's Fake News Awards where he happily left out Trump friendly media outlets. Remember that? This was happily parroted on this very forum.

Unfortunately I'm unable to link to the original video on as it's on twitter. You can see the original in the link above. Below is a copy posted on youtube:

I don't expect minds to be changed on here. People made up their minds a long time ago. Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy out there and on here.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Good times. Cant wait to see the hypocrisy clips from the flip side....

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Good times. Cant wait to see the hypocrisy clips from the flip side....

Done. Exhibit A. Well that was easy.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Did Obama have any demands for North Korea, such as total cessation of work on their nuclear weapon program, missile tests, etc before he would meet with the Nork dictator when Hannitty made the statement on him? Does President Trump? Was there any military muscle (read: threats of action) against the Norks when Obama was discussing the meeting? Has President Trump made any statements of military action to cover the US' six during and following this proposed meeting with the Nork dictator?

Are you comparing apples to apples or are you comparing an apple to an orange and claiming they are equal because both of them go in a fruit salad?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian Throughout my house I use CNN and FOX toilet paper to wipe my butt hole with
gotta love the pit!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I generally always have CNN playing on the TV when I wake up and am getting ready for work... Its just part of my morning ritual...

Anyway, from what I've seen, Trump agreeing to meet Kim Jong Un, is for the most part being reported as a very positive step by CNN... They at least seem able to give credit where credit is due.

Unlike fox news... who always found a way to create a negative spin on Obama... No matter what he said or did.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You got that right Bro.You've got a better chance talking/convincing a brick wall.Unlike with some here i.e the Cult 45..
edit on 16-3-2018 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Repubs run the country. Fox is pro republican.

No news here. Move along people...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Salvaging Obama's reputation is like trying to reconstruct a prime rib dinner from the septic tank.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Constant attacks on anybody who uses these media outlets as sources yet in the same instance these very same people will shamelessly use Fox News, InfoWars and Gateway Pundit among other proven unreliable and partisan sources to push their points of view across.

There are also some folks who don't use any of the MSM. However, you mentioned this:

I just find it amusing how we constantly hear the whining on here about the 'fake news media', 'CNN', 'NBC', you name it.

So does that mean that they are equally as culpable or that one 'side' is better than the other in terms of propaganda pushed? If it's all BS, then why are you playing such a heavy handed political angle?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I have always managed to think for myself but with the recent events I have seen the other side of Fox explode over the Presidents proposed meeting so it seems as usual that the hypocrisy is strong on both sides. I see nothing wrong with talking as it can lead to some progress towards a solution so didn't have a problem in the past and don't now

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Anyway, from what I've seen, Trump agreeing to meet Kim Jong Un, is for the most part being reported as a very positive step by CNN... They at least seem able to give credit where credit is due.

That's true,
I saw some comments myself. The real dramatic difference is the way the news is presented most of the time, CNN is matter-of-fact and discussional...turn over to Fox, (no long available here now thank God) and there's this guy Hannity shouting at you like Adolf, or, in the morning, there are usually two leggy lassies telling you to, "get this" "get that" in high pitched voices, while the guy in the middle spends his time shifting his legs about trying to hide whatever is living in his trousers, and looking out the window.
News seems there to be kind of secondary to the propaganda..it's a joke.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Great illustration of the naked hypocrisy of the Trump followers.

Of course, they’ll lie to themselves and us with justifications

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I disagree with this meeting. I think the time for talk is long past and the time for direct and targeted action (read: withdrawl of every American troop, family member, and support staff from South Korea followed by immediate shelling and flattening of Ryongsong Palace and Kumsusan) is long past due. That said, as long as this administration keeps their finger on their trigger and makes zero concessions to the midget dictator (something I had zero confidence of where the Obama admin was concerned), I reckon a talk does no harm.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

No no no no, you can’t deal with this with the usual, Both sides are hypocrites.

Here in clear view you hear and see them condemning Obama for something they’re praising Trump for. Its all right their man does it but not the other guy

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Repubs run the country. Fox is pro republican.

No news here. Move along people...

Its news you don't want to hear and see because it exposes your side as disingenuous hypocrites
edit on 16-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
People are ignoring that the political climate changes. North Korea have been showing attempts to make amends.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Great illustration of the naked hypocrisy of the Trump followers.

Of course, they’ll lie to themselves and us with justifications

Well, I would caveat a little, I'm sure there are some Trump followers who find him a bit more than disturbing a deal of the time, it is a lot to do with the FOX very condescending attitude of, 'you must believe us or perish' Evangelical style..manner. I'm sure the kids find it all a bit scary.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Great illustration of the naked hypocrisy of the Trump followers. Of course, they’ll lie to themselves and us with justifications

Derp.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"cuz the dailybeast is an excellent source of factual non biased information!"

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

There are preconditions. NK promised not tests. And Obama did absolutely nothing to stop NK as we have seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join