It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody knows exactly what “Mandela Effect” is - I have a theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I haven’t posted here in awhile . When I do look through here . Any Mandela Effect threads top my interest level , because I’m at a point in my journey where I’ve experienced so many of the effects and personally been effected firsthand that there is no shadow of doubt in my mind this thing is real.

The effects really grabbed me right after a terrifying near death experience in an automobile accident.
It felt like like I woke up in a different reality , in somebody else’s body immediately after ( I had zero signs of head, spinal trauma , I did not fall into a coma, so I know this isn’t all in my head .

The fact that so many others are effected only validates this further for me as well .

I will say this however . There is something unique about us who are going through the effects .

I used to think maybe those of us who are Mandela effected really did die and we got transported to a parallel dimension or purgatory type state ( similar to the characters in the Television series LOST)

However , there are too many people going through Mandela Effect who didn’t have a NDE , so though I haven’t ruled that out .

It is my personal belief that there is something about us from a genetic standpoint that’s distinct ( and we are being experimented upon , or it’s the other way around ..

The other group of individuals who aren’t going through the effects are the ones being experimented upon , and acting like the old world never existed and that we arecrazy ..

Either way you chalk it up ..

There is a clear attempt to divide us into two groups and the sheer bizarre activity in the world and the effects is enough to tell me this is coming from a supernatural realm .

If you watch the Truman Show , Smowpiercer , the Maze Runner series , Gamer , the Matrix among countless other shows with symbolism and hints ..

They are all alluding to the fact that we are living in a simulated reality where higher powers control us .

If you are Christian you can still believe in YHWH and accept him as the head controller of the simulation .

If you are Muslim you can believe in Allah and accept he is the one controlling the simulation.

The Gnostics will say he is the “Demiurge”

It’s all very tricky to connect all the dots and understand the true complexity of what is being done to us and what Mandela Effect is all about ..

My honest belief is that there are evil powers and righteous powers in the supernatural realms who have for a very long time been and are to this day fighting and we humans are in the middle of this cosmic war- We are the minor chess pieces.

When you look at the skies as they stand today if you are Mandela effected it will not be abnormal to see the sky in your rear view window covered with fake looking awakwardly placed clouds and a much darker sky than the sky you see out of your windshield in your front view ..

This is NOT normal ..

the skies were never separated in two like that . It’s either overcast and cloudy everywhere or it’s clear and sunny or a mix of both

BUT .. the mix of both would always present itself evened out all across the skies ..

Not the straight split in half you can see now a days ..

There are days when I wake up and see a certain look in sky I don’t even want to face the day because I feel the simulation at work ..

People act stranger , you can tell they are being manipulated and cohereced into feeling crazy and saying things they wouldn’t normally say ..

There are stories in the news unheard of ever before and a world changing at rapid speed right before our eyes..

Tensions between each other will soon reach an all time high and whether you believe in Mandela Effect or not everyone who is really honest with this topic can admit it creates tension between close friends and family even in a inexplicable way ..

Don’t fall for the lie that Mandela Effect is a division of good people vs bad people ..

If you are one of the effected please have compassion on the other group of people who aren’t because they are literally living in a different reality than us and us to them ..

If you aren’t effected please have the same compassion on those who are telling you they are ..

I can assure you neither side is lying ..

We are being played ..

The goal is to get us to go to war with one another over everything and anything ..

The Mandela Effect is a merging of dimensions . The supernatural with our normal plane of existence ..
These two worlds are colliding and we are going through the process right now ..

It is my belief that those who are effected can see the dimensions merging together , and recognize even the subtlest shift when they push a button and change something down here ..
They recognize the subtlest shift because there’s a contrast and contradiction between what they remember in the “old world” when it wasn’t being tampered with the merge .

I mention it may have something to do with DNA because if you have RH negative blood there is almost a 100% guarantee you are going through Mandela Effect .

RH negatives can tap into a sixth sense instinctively with ease and are borderline psychic for most part . They are here for a reason we can’t fully understand yet ..

But they will play an enormous role in the final chapters to this story..

I truly believe that ..

To some you will think I sound like someone who is nuts , others who understand the true nature of our world , are among the effected like myself may see eye to eye with me on many points ..

I will admit this .. I’ve never been more on the fence when it comes to where I stand spiritually , because I do believe in Christ but I also have had many and I mean many groups recruit me , tell me their beliefs , I’ve been bombarded by so many doctrines , half truths , information overload etc ..

It’s hard to know exactly who’s telling the truth anymore ..

Some of the Gnostics would have me believe that CERN are actually doing a good thing , and that the devil is the good guy and God is the bad guy .

Christians will say nonsense the devil is here to divide us all and steal , kill and destroy

And yet even others in the Calvinist camp will say God is sovereign over all of this and essentially is the one ordaining all the good and the evil and forcing people to sin etc ..

The Masons hold their hands to their chest for the most part and reveal very little ( I believe the highly initiated ones understand secrets we may never fully wrap our heads around )

The Vatican undoubtedly has hidden knowledge , as well as the Jesuit’s among countless other groups ..

I’ve been approached by nearly all of them , I’ve been gang stalked , I’ve literally gone through hell and back .

If you’ve ever seen the movie butterfly effect with Ashton Kutchner is the equivalent of my life right now . I have woken up in different realities , where I have a different personality , likes /dislikes . I come from a family where I know MK ultra was at play .
Butterfly symbolism is everywhere in my family tree . Since I was a young child I felt supernatural protection and have survived many close calls ..

I have watched horrible things happen to people who’ve meant me harm without me even raising a finger ..

I’m just a truth seeker >..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am leaning towards the way memory works.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I’m a truth seeker who genuinely is trying to piece this whole thing together and do the right thing ..

But it seems like so many so many different opinions on what that looks like ..

Some days I believe I’m under heavy demonic oppression and the devil is trying to destroy my faith.

I have alter personalities - this is real stuff .. I believe I’m monitored like a slave , and am chipped and tracked ( I could tell you stories that would bend the mind ) .

Than there are days where some groups will talk to me and cryptically tell me it’s the other way around .

They will try to convey to me that the devil is really the good guy and the Masons , Jesuit’s , Illuminati are all working for humanities benefit and CERN isn’t them trying to open a portal into hell , it’s actuallt them trying to prevent hell on earth ..

This all stems back to the most pertinent questions there ever was .

What is our purpose here ? Who made us and why?

Is the story of Enki and Enlil playing out before our very eyes ?

I’m so torn on what to think about all of this.
My question is if God is the controller of this simulated matrix will he provide us all a way out ? I believe Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and is the way out ..

But will we all be given that chance ? I’m tormented by the fear that everything is predetermined and Mandela Effect but a lead up to the final chapter of Armageddon .

I’ve shared so much today . I know many of you are devout truth seekers too and have been through so much as well..

May God bless us all . I hope we ALL make it in the end .

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Mandela Effect or not, I do believe there are multiple dimensions and sometimes they spill over or overlap on themselves.

Nice post.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

But there is "residue" from the way things were that have nothing to do with a person (or personal) memory.

Like Sex In The City, can be seen and heard referenced in other TV shows. That has nothing to do with my faulty memory of, Sex AND the City, because it is not my memory confusing the two! I've always remembered IN as the title and no other way. But it is now AND.

If it is my memory, how can a TV show be wrong too such that I am wrong with them?? See?

edit on 16-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: formatting

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Mandela Effect or not, I do believe there are multiple dimensions and sometimes they spill over or overlap on themselves.

Nice post.

I agree with you 100%.

There is so much foreshadowing in Hollywood . It’s like they are trying to tell us something With the recent increased frequency of all these shows with this same topic of parallel realities and time travelers constantly ..

Counterpart is one of the newest more revealing ones . You should check that one out if you haven’t yet

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i wouldnt doubt multiverses existing. i personally am experiencing changes.
im always having de ja vu constantly now.

same people same setting and it plays in front of me twice. i think my soul is messing with me.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's just the record, the arm spinning closer to the end of the track where it is often lifted up and repositioned back at the beginning of the track again. It skips.

Towards the end and the beginning of the track there are scratches. These scratches were caused by eons and eons of use. Of lifting up and placing back down the Arm that glides along the deep-cut grooves that make up the Now.

Towards the end of the track, where we are now, the record skips - and then when it repeats or re-plays after the "skip", there are slight changes that occur in the way it "sounds" or the way you remember it sounding.

This all happens at a Quantum level, of course, and we were not consciously aware of the "skip", just as music wouldn't be consciously aware of a skip in a record.

But our brains can tell that something sounds different, somehow.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
i wouldnt doubt multiverses existing. i personally am experiencing changes.
im always having de ja vu constantly now.

same people same setting and it plays in front of me twice. i think my soul is messing with me.

I can relate to you completely . I am living through intense déjà vu constantly . I’m experiencing glitches like so many of us .
Is it trying to tell us something ?

Do you believe maybe one of the good forces from one of the multiverses is tying to break up through and help us ?

Or is déjà vu something you think has more to do with something alone the lines of past incarnations ?
Or something else ?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's just the record, the arm spinning closer to the end of the track where it is often lifted up and repositioned back at the beginning of the track again. It skips.

Towards the end and the beginning of the track there are scratches. These scratches were caused by eons and eons of use. Of lifting up and placing back down the Arm that glides along the deep-cut grooves that make up the Now.

Towards the end of the track, where we are now, the record skips - and then when it repeats or re-plays after the "skip", there are slight changes that occur in the way it "sounds" or the way you remember it sounding.

This all happens at a Quantum level, of course, and we were not consciously aware of the "skip", just as music wouldn't be consciously aware of a skip in a record.

I’ve done research on quantum physics , string theory etc ..

You could be right . Why do you think the record is scratching Though ? What’s the purpose of this ?

edit on 16-3-2018 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

People mishear crap all the time (think of lyrics, I mean how many times have you heard a song and been like ohh yeah, then go and read the lyrics and realize how wrong you were?), and In/and sound similar.

YMMV.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Lysergic because: are

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I’m with you....it was definitely Sex IN The City. I had a few season on dvds stored away. I went to look for them a couple months ago. They aren’t there.....hmmmm

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm Effected.

I do think it's a God thing.

How it's being brought to pass is anyone's guess right now.

I had an instance kinda like yours. It was before we noticed any changes. We were driving home from a jam and for about two seconds I felt hollow somehow. Haven't felt it before or since.

I have noticed the weird and angry way people respond to it - totally unlike how they respond to similar topics.

I don't know what we have in common. Sometimes it seems like people 'here' are more angsty in general than what I remember.

There's a lot of 'end times' things happening right now..

You have the sign in the heavens (virgin giving birth) that recently happened. My understanding cosmologically is that that star configuration has never happened before and never will again.

Followed by the great eclipse, of which there are several Biblical tie-ins.

The verse in the Bible that describes the sign in the sky (virgin giving birth) is immediately followed by a verse describing a great eclipse.

Those two verses are followed by a verse with the parable of the 10 virgins. 5 have oil in their lamps to light the way on the path to the Bridegroom, the other 5 do not.

So maybe that's what's happening, we're split; half with lamp oil and half without.

Signs and wonders are to come back, then increase in the end times..

It certainly seems like signs (virgin birth star configuration) and wonders (mandela effect) are occurring right now - for those with eyes to see.

Regarding you feeling confused about Christ. My advice would be to pray and ask Christ to help you with that battle.

Also, I wouldn't worry about other religions and how they'll fare - He may of split us that way just like Babylon for reasons we won't know - but always God is universal, and He loves and bares us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I thought it was "Sex in the city" as well. Maybe it just seemed to make more sense or easier to pronounce.

I had my own Mandela effect when I was staying with my parents in France. Before I went away on a contract, there was this old bit of rusty metal that I found stuck to the roots of a bush in our garden. I'd tried to remove it, but no luck. When I came back from the contract, it had gone, but no-one would say that they had removed it. It could have been that someone had been in our garden - we did have a weird guy with missing teeth and fingers who would like to set little traps in our garden.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It's skipping like an old record because it is an old record and it has scratch marks.
The scratches are there from years of lifting the needle at the end and somehow scratching the grooves towards the end (where we are now).
Giant fingernail or arm chain, maybe the needle has been dropped a few times accidentally. I don't know how records get scratched but they do.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

There are a lot of people that have been told "it's just your memory malfunctioning" and with that story played on repeat people start to believe it, and then neurologists with major grants and ties to different pharma groups and maybe governmental groups write a small article for a paper that get's syndicated across the US explaining fallacy of memory and false memories and yada yada. Yes false memories exist, there is no doubt. Implanted memories exist as well, so do fake news memories, personal memories about loved ones and little moments that you will cherish forever, all of those are actually fake, all of it. Your memories are different than everyone else's memories.

I have personally experienced the Mandela Effect as well. It all started with the Berenstain Bears change. In my reality it was always Berenstain, I grew up on those books and was an avid reader from there on out of many things. It then switched to Berenstein for 6-7 months and then back to Berenstain. I even dug the damn books out of a box in the basement and it said Berenstein, I was flabbergasted by it, my mom as well, but now the name is back as I remember it and my Mom has no remembrance of me showing her that book. The entire subject became so flooded with misinformation...other memories that the entire fiasco within our dimension had to work it self out, as if the universe kept getting a dead signal or error message in return when trying to decode/encode a memory within our frequency.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Theres a bible code refering to mandela. It mentions "2 demons and up/down"

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Excellent!
It's nice to see a theory which isn't vague.

My failed attempt to understand is the Mandolia Effect

The first mistake you make however is assuming that not everyone is "effected".
I don't think you will find anyone who hasn't experienced it at one point.

I think it's similar to Deja Vu and equally answerable but I could be wrong.

Any theory needs to explain why everyone experiences it and why some are more susceptible to certain ME's.
For example, why does Mr Berenstain not remember it being Berenstein?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I am leaning towards the way memory works.

I have had numerous experiences of the ME. Some have been events shown on TV, others have been different outcomes to what I once new but one in particular was when I was driving across a country road in the Netherlands (lived there for 3 years). I route I used often and something (a large very distinct house) suddenly wasn't there anymore in the field I had passed so many times! I was always a little intrigued about this house so not anything to do with memory. Where did it go? Is it still there but in another dimension.
edit on 17-3-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I’ve done research on quantum physics , string theory etc ..

You could be right . Why do you think the record is scratching Though ? What’s the purpose of this ?

But what about when something is visually different after a sustained period with more than one person confirming what was therefore and recollecting discussions about it and why!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join