It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED: Peter Strzok Had Personal Relationship With Recused Judge In Michael Flynn Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
link to ar ticle

TextNewly discovered text messages obtained by The Federalist reveal two key federal law enforcement officials conspired to meet with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) judge who presided over the federal case against Michael Flynn. The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused from handling the case just days after accepting the guilty plea of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was charged with making false statements to federal investigators.

In the messages, Page and Strzok, who are rumored to have been engaged in an illicit romantic affair, discussed Strzok’s personal friendship with Contreras and how to leverage that relationship in ongoing counterintelligence matters.

Why am I not shocked...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And they did all of this over government issued phones? It's like they wanted to be caught.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
And they did all of this over government issued phones? It's like they wanted to be caught.

Or they had a good case of hubris.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Or they believed Comey & McCabe had them covered. Whoops.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Or they were doing their job, conducting "business" on government phones so that their conversations could easily be leaked to the public in order to push a certain narrative.

That's my opinion at least, dig the rabbit hole them have people chase their white rabbits down it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did your parent ever swat your bottom and say "don't hit people", or take something out of your hand and say "we don't take things from others", or look at you and say "hush, we don't talk in Church".

This is the same thing.

Those that make/enforce the rules very seldom worry about living by the rules, simply because they are the ones that enforce and or make the rules.

"Do as I say, not as I do" are the words that come to mind for any person with authority.

edit on 16-3-2018 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The most powerful Cartel in the world...Liberals.

And El Chapo Schumer runs it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Candidate Trump was too easy on the establishment. They are 10 times more criminal.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sessions just fired McCabe. 1 down.. many more to go.
edit on 3/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I'm not denying these people are as shady as they come but propaganda has evolved and changed in line with our access to information. Those who think those in power didn't prepare for such a scenario (access to information) aren't giving them enough credit. I have a feeling everything is going according to plan for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

What in the Sam **** world are you living in? NONE, Zero, ZILCH of those things you listed are hypocritical or match what you are comparing them to in ANY way...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Topic already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Topic already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join