It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universal String Singularity is Consciousness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Abednego
The most simple of symbols. Yet the less understood. The Circumpunct.
Ancients knew it.

The Circle-Dot actually represents "Spirit" in various traditions, and as an extension it was also a symbol for "Gold" which is the final transmutation of alchemy and it also represents Ra the Sun in Egypt.

Perhaps ironically, this entire theory is encapsulated within The Law of One: The Ra Material, only not in such scientific terms.

Ra is the entity that speaks through a channel, and also claims to be the Ra that visited the ancient Egyptians. FWIW.

www.lawofone.info...

I remember reading The Ra Material here on ATS years ago. Although a lot of channeled info is 'out there' and seems very hard to swallow there are actually some good tidbits in a lot of them too.

It's like everything really, you gotta sift through the chaff to find the gems...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Great thread thanks from this one..
Hope to not taint it with David I..

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
See my topics, I talk about this in some detail.

Interesting threads, read them last night, thanks!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

They knew because they figure it out. They really did have detailed physics concepts knowledge. But at that time that kind of knowledge was consider magic and even today that knowledge is not for everybody to have.
The deeper you go into that way, the more you realize the amount of knowledge and the responsibility to keep and guard that knowledge.
Imagine what science is doing right now. Imagine what they can do if they know the other part of that knowledge. The "God created man at his image and likeness..." takes a whole new meaning.
As soon as you realize the power you have and the things you can do, there is no other choice that to silence yourself and humble down to God (when I say God I'm not making reference to any religion, called it however you want).

I do believe they understood in some senses, but I'm just not sure exactly what they did or didn't know because in most cases all we are left with are extremely limited pieces of information - such as symbols carved into stone.

I wonder how people in thousands of years will view our comments today or if any record of it will even survive?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

A lot of this thread is above my head, but I kept thinking of these verses, feeling they were it somehow related. I've always enjoyed pondering the concept of 'sound waves' as God speaking things into being. It reminds me of videos I've seen of sand on a metal plate creating intricate patterns due to sound waves...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I’ve often thought along these lines. Erwin Schrodinger might say there is only one cat. “Multiplicity is only apparent, in truth, there is only one mind...”

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Hopefully soon I can write a thread about that. It's been dormant in my notes for over two years now...yikes!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

If you remove time from the equation, what do you get?

Gravity, motion and velocity.

I agree that time is a human construct-do bears look at their wristwatch to determine when it's time to hibernate? do arctic terns set their alarms when it's time to migrate? animals don't have a concept of time, they follow the seasons and their instincts. If it's cold, time to sleep. If it's warming up, time to breed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Consciousness

Yeah, I'd make a good bet that the common usage of the concept of Consciousness doesn't really exist. It's like the word Sentient. A person is Sentient, but so is a slug. Consciousness is just another word to make people feel like they are more important than the animals. People will say that only people use tools, then they find out that certain animals use tools. Then they try to change the definition of tool use.

Psst... You're an animal. You're Sentient. But you're still just an animal. A dog is a civilized wolf. No matter how much we call it a dog. We're just civilized apes. We just have a little better memory and some more ingenuity than the other apes. And we pretend that the little extra is Consciousness.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The single electron theory has been disproven, the lack of equal amounts of antiparticles and particles in our visible universe is the quickest and easiest way to dismiss this idea

Reference www.physicsforums.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This knowledge is in 2 part, one is the symbols that we see everywhere and that we can assume some interpretation. The other part is by what some call oral tradition. This knowledge is not written anywhere.
Goes from the mouth of the master to the ear of his apprentice.
Is real.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hilbert space.

The wave function never collapse.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
The single electron theory has been disproven, the lack of equal amounts of antiparticles and particles in our visible universe is the quickest and easiest way to dismiss this idea

Reference www.physicsforums.com...

I said that what I wrote was inspired by that theory, because what I claimed was that it was apparent that all things in the visible universe are composed of the same substance.

Also, on that note, I don't see where in that forum anything was disproved, perhaps you would like to quote the section and the links if any to experiments and explanations of how and why? It's quite a long thread and I'm not really inclined to dig through all of it currently. Thanks for the help.

My questions:
1) How do we know how many antiparticles there are in the universe? How did we accurately account for them?
2) How do we know there aren't more antiparticles in the past or future etc?
3) Why must the number be equal if time progresses forwards normally? If time moves forward shouldn't there be more particles than antiparticles naturally?
4) Do you agree/disagree that the entire universe of physical substance is composed of an underlying material that is synonymous throughout the entire system? And what do you think that fundamental substance is?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Consciousness

Yeah, I'd make a good bet that the common usage of the concept of Consciousness doesn't really exist. It's like the word Sentient.

People can't seem to agree very well on what exactly "Consciousness" is defined as. It's rather elusive in terms.

What do you define it as?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: YouSir

Genesis 1:27
So God created humans in his image.
In the image of God he created them.
He created them male and female.

Ummm...in his image...not in his physical representative image...but in the image of his thought process...in the imagining...the image reflected in the consciousness impinging upon the particles causing them to be thus...

He imagined us and we were so...just as the stars and planets and every beast of the field and everything that walketh or swimith or flies through the air...

YouSir

The only place that exists is you.
There is only 1 particle remember?
It's your consciousness.

Again: wanted to commend you for this wonderful thread.
Do you feel how close you are?
Has anything changed for you in these last few days of pondering all this?

All of this?
What even is all of this?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
AMAZING

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: YouSir

Genesis 1:27
So God created humans in his image.
In the image of God he created them.
He created them male and female.

Ummm...in his image...not in his physical representative image...but in the image of his thought process...in the imagining...the image reflected in the consciousness impinging upon the particles causing them to be thus...

He imagined us and we were so...just as the stars and planets and every beast of the field and everything that walketh or swimith or flies through the air...

YouSir

The only place that exists is you.
There is only 1 particle remember?
It's your consciousness.

Again: wanted to commend you for this wonderful thread.
Do you feel how close you are?
Has anything changed for you in these last few days of pondering all this?

All of this?
What even is all of this?

Nothing in my life has actually changed much in the last week, other than that I somehow hurt my foot but have no real idea how. I have a theory (that it was related to a painfully strained calf muscle) but I don't know for sure how it would cause such a major injury in my foot.

How close do I feel I am?
Hmmmm... this quote might work to describe my feelings lately-

I also keep thinking "something huge is about to happen" in my life.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Everything is connected as Oneness.

Does that mean also that every happening within the universe acts as a wave through all dimensions and the outcome will be singular to for all that lives within that singularity?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Sounds like you are doing fine.

Hope this thread gets more attention, as the implications of the Unified-Field are nothing short of staggering.
Another thread for the: "putting it all together", category.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join