It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universal String Singularity is Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This also explains why CERN has this statue specifically...

Actually CERN has this statue because Shiva is the god of destruction and renewal, and represents well the CERN's ability to smash particles into one another to get new particles.

Aidan Randle-Conde, a post-doc student working at CERN wrote: “So in the light of day, when CERN is teeming with life, Shiva seems playful, reminding us that the universe is constantly shaking things up, remaking itself and is never static. But by night, when we have more time to contemplate the deeper questions Shiva literally casts a long shadow over our work, a bit like the shadows on Plato’s cave. Shiva reminds me that we still don’t know the answer to one of the biggest questions presented by the universe, and that every time we collide the beams we must take the cosmic balance sheet into account.”

www.dnaindia.com...
edit on 16-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Cygnis

If you remove time from the equation, what do you get?

Zero velocity?

Velocity is the amount of time required for a particle to move through a given amount of space. Without time, Light wouldn't even travel.

Ok so if the Big Bang was all matter ever condensed into 1 infinitely small dot, than it would be the ultimate black hole right? Sorta, but there's a paradox here.

If it collapses infinitely inwards than on the other side, the White hole side, an entire universe could expand outwards.

Now, if the entire Universe is just 1 particle - than there is no distance between two points (because it's actually 1 point - a type of wormhole). This allows any form of travel or time travel to occur, because there is no traveling. We are both expanding outwards (apparent visual reality) and imploding inwards (mathematical inevitability).

It's like holographic super-locality, wormholes, the uncertainty principle, entanglement, etc all wrapped into one.

It could go all the way back in time or in the future because there is no time despite there being an illusion of time from the relative perspective. In this sense the Universe began less than 1/infinity a second ago. Hmm I guess that means it always has been here as well.

Ok I think I need to have a smoke break lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This also explains why CERN has this statue specifically...

Actually CERN has this statue because Shiva is the god of destruction and renewal, and represents well the CERN's ability to smash particles into one another to get new particles.

Aidan Randle-Conde, a post-doc student working at CERN wrote: “So in the light of day, when CERN is teeming with life, Shiva seems playful, reminding us that the universe is constantly shaking things up, remaking itself and is never static. But by night, when we have more time to contemplate the deeper questions Shiva literally casts a long shadow over our work, a bit like the shadows on Plato’s cave. Shiva reminds me that we still don’t know the answer to one of the biggest questions presented by the universe, and that every time we collide the beams we must take the cosmic balance sheet into account.”

www.dnaindia.com...

That's the surface understanding but I'm never happy with that.
I was giving you the deeper more occult concept - because Shiva is the personification of the Universal Particle itself.
Shiva is the destroyer of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thread of the week right here! Thanks for posting, it's truly crazy to see it like this let alone comprehend it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't watch then the video and i'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to this stuff.

The way I interpret that is that it's possible to go "back" in time?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

originally posted by: Cygnis
Time is an invention of Man, a measurement. It serves no real purpose but to keep us accountable, and managed. It allows us to catalogue things, and events in order but you don't really need time to do that.

If you remove time from the equation, what do you get?

There is and there is not time. Paradox.

We are within "Eternal Now" but yet "Times they are a Changin"...
At least according to Bob Dylan.

No paradox. Again the Circumpunct.
The outside circle is "time", always moving, always expanding. The point in the center has no time is still, never moving but watching in all directions. The outside circle is part of the point, they are one and two at the same time.
The Eye.

Yes the I [AM].

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't watch then the video and i'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to this stuff.

The way I interpret that is that it's possible to go "back" in time?

That is unknown.
In the context of you or I hopping in a machine of course...
edit on 3/16/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The real question, though, is:

If every particles are one particle, as the OP proposes, and

If all species of particles are composed of a single master particle, and

If time can actually bend backwards so to provide multiple instances of the same particle,

Then,

What causes these lines to bend into such shapes? What forces acts upon the universe to affect literally space and time and weave it as if it was a mere thread into this complex tapestry?

Ummm..."the word"...or rather the conscious thought behind the word..."I am that I am"...

"And it was so"...consciousness impinging on the particle...directing it to be thus and thus...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Subscribing to read in depth later.
Your introduction resonates with me.
I believe that the main constrict for us is not space travel but time travel..because space = time.

Of course I could be completely and totally wrong. But anyhoo...thanks for the late night reading Muzzleflash

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I can almost imagine it.

Imagine a white hole, an explosion of matter in all direction, at the beginning of Time, at the Big Bang as people would say.

Then imagine a black hole at the end of times, in the future, at the death of the universe.

As a single particle lives its life in the universe, it eventually crosses the timeline of the universe, and fall into the black hole in the death of the universe.

But that's not the end.

The black hole connects to the white hole at the beginning of the universe.

And so the particle is expulsed out of the white hole at the big bang, and joins the first particle that was there.

And now there's two particles traveling the universe. And upon the universe's death these two get sucked into the black hole, and pumped into the white hole at the Big Bang.

And so there's now four of those particles. The whole process repeats itself. Over and over - soon you get dozen, hundreds, millions, trillions of particles.

And soon you get an universe filled with matter and energy.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I can almost imagine it.

Imagine a white hole, an explosion of matter in all direction, at the beginning of Time, at the Big Bang as people would say.

Then imagine a black hole at the end of times, in the future, at the death of the universe.

As a single particle lives its life in the universe, it eventually crosses the timeline of the universe, and fall into the black hole in the death of the universe.

But that's not the end.

The black hole connects to the white hole at the beginning of the universe.

And so the particle is expulsed out of the white hole at the big bang, and joins the first particle that was there.

And now there's two particles traveling the universe. And upon the universe's death these two get sucked into the black hole, and pumped into the white hole at the Big Bang.

And so there's now four of those particles. The whole process repeats itself. Over and over - soon you get dozen, hundreds, millions, trillions of particles.

And soon you get an universe filled with matter and energy.

Awesome, I loved it, lol!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ummm...also...remember that the particle...is...the consciousness...or in a more complete sense...the particle houses the consciousness much like the body/brain the mind...

The particle the physical manifestation of the consciousness wave...

We're back to the universe as body/consciousness...the expression of the originator...life and reality...the expressed or manifested thought impressed on the particle...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Genesis 1:27
So God created humans in his image.
In the image of God he created them.
He created them male and female.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Antimatter and matter.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Astronomers have discovered that all galaxies rotate once every billion years, no matter how big they are.

phys.org - Astronomers discover galaxies spin like clockwork.

How's that for perfect timing?!

It seems, that as far as galaxies go, they are bound to their black hole. No dark matter necessary. Which is good because they looked at the center of our galaxy for signs of dark matter and did not find any! What they found were cosmic rays which was good enough to explain what they were seeing. I have speculated that black holes have a kind of "Schumann resonance" associated with them which makes intergalactic travel tough. It is kind of like the Force in that it surrounds us and binds the galaxy together!

But to kick it up to 100 billion galaxies??!! Which oddly enough is the number of neurons in the brain!! So yeah, consciousness could be emergent!!

Something to ponder over me pint of Guinness!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Also check this out, so if everything = a wave or symphony?

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

It is saying that basically the "Word" (Sound Sine wave?) = Life = Light

I'm actually pretty baffled that the ancients figured this stuff out so closely without actually knowing any detailed modern physics concepts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ummm...in his image...not in his physical representative image...but in the image of his thought process...in the imagining...the image reflected in the consciousness impinging upon the particles causing them to be thus...

He imagined us and we were so...just as the stars and planets and every beast of the field and everything that walketh or swimith or flies through the air...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hmmm that's really weird.

I'm glad they didn't find any dark matter because I posted a lot of skepticism about how I didn't believe in it and I'd feel silly if they actually found it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...in his image...not in his physical representative image...but in the image of his thought process...in the imagining...the image reflected in the consciousness impinging upon the particles causing them to be thus...

He imagined us and we were so...just as the stars and planets and every beast of the field and everything that walketh or swimith or flies through the air...

YouSir

The only place that exists is you.
There is only 1 particle remember?
It's your consciousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

This is very interesting.

It could imply that there's an external force that induce the rotation of galaxy, just like bits of dirt all moves the same way in a stream of water.

Some kind of stream of matter moving about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join