It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Vanessa Trump want a criminal defense attorney for her divorce???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Vanessa knows things about Jr. and his slimy business dealings and doesn't want to get caught up in his future criminal indictments. She doesn't want to get listed as his accomplice or co- conspirator. Probably to little, to late.

The Trump family has been dealing with the mob for years...

www.usnews.com...

A massive facepalm for your post.

Fusion GPS founder testifies?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I lost brain cells reading your link.

The reason she is probably getting a divorce is that she is a very private woman and can't handle the 24/7 hatred from the liberal side.

You know, the party of love and tolerance.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A criminal defense attorney might come in handy if her intent is to declare herself as an “innocent spouse” in future tax filings, which, given the extent and character of Don Jr’s business dealings, might be the wisest course of action.

Assuming that strong prenuptial agreement(s) exist, it should be easy to prove that she had little to do with any tax debt he might have incurred.

As of yet, no grounds for divorce have been stated publicly; however given the high-profile family she married into, the fact that the marriage has already lasted twelve years, the fact that “the media” has pretty much ignored the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Trump Jr., save by extension of the fact that Don Jr. garners coverage as a representative of his father’s administration, and the fact that Don Jr. has made no mention of the so-called “strain” the “spotlight” has placed on his marriage (nor has he given any indication that he would consider resigning from his position in favor of his “traumatized” family), I doubt seriously that the “public eye” has caused this marriage to blink.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Hi DJ...hope youre feeling well?!

Perhaps there were some criminal incidents in the marriage that if revealed in trial...might put her or her hubby in jail?

Hey Ms. D...always a pleasure...stay well, ok?
MS

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
One would expect to hire an attorney who specializes in divorce cases, but for some reason Mrs. Trump hired a noted criminal defense attorney instead:

Meanwhile, court papers reveal that Vanessa has hired herself a criminal defense lawyer to handle her split from Don Jr.

David Feureisen of the firm Bartels & Feureisen will be handling the split for Vanessa, who opted for a lawyer based in White Plains, which is close to the family's residence upstate.

There is little else in the filing at this time, and the lawyer for Don Jr is not revealed in the one document that has been submitted thus far that can be viewed on the court docket.

Feureisen has been involved in a number of high-profile cases in Westchester and butted heads with Trump family friend Jeanine Pirro many a time when she was the acting district attorney for the area.

In 2007, he managed to get a murder charge overturned after arguing that Pirro's office had purposely withheld information that would have pointed to another suspect in the case.

Source

I never heard of anyone hiring a criminal defense attorney for divorce. Ever. When I filed over 20 years ago the person was just a plain regular lawyer. That's it.

Could it be due to the ongoing Mueller investigation and how it could impact Vanessa and her family?

Thoughts, ATS????

Connect the dots. Days after a subpoena is issued for the Trump organization financial and business records, Donnie Jr. is in an uncontested divorce proceeding, by virtue of which assets can be quickly and quietly transferred The transferee can have criminal liability if the transfer is in furtherance of a criminal scheme. There is not a whole lot of difference between the practice of matrimonial law and that of criminal law, except that criminal clients lie to their lawyers less.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There is a big jackpot at the end of the rainbow. You don't go after it unprepared

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would guess she is personally involved in some sort of embezzlement or money laundering but let's wait to see how the cards play out. Maybe we are all wrong and she's shaggin' the defense attorney.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

And as we know cash flow isn't a problem so she'd hire 2 lawyers if that was her concern. Seems to be a case of looking for a story where there likely isn't one.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

oh yes.... it's the liberals fault that their marriage is on the rocks...
everything is always the liberals fault!!! why it was a liberal that snatched jr's phone and typed in those now famous words...."If it's what you say, I love it!!!" and, wasn't it jr that was bragging about how much money the business was getting from russia??? even if it was eric, we all know that it was a psychic liberal who knew the future behind the curtains holding a gun to his head forcing him to say that...

but, I will be nice here and just remind everyone...
there's a good chance that we will never know just why she has filed, and none of us could possibly know now unless they are a close friend to her... so don't know what the purpose of sitting around and debating it.. you're all gonna walk away with the same opinion yous started with, regardless of what is said.

but this is what I have to say about your idea that it was liberal hatred that caused this....

two lawsuits have been filed connected to the unite the right rally in christianburg that are aimed at alt-right bloggers and "news" outlets..
on is aimed at alex jones.... speaking of being mailed white powder...

After the conspiracy theories about me spread online, my family and I were subject to harassment, threats, hate mail and hacking attempts. Someone mailed an envelope containing a suspicious white powder residue and a four-page diatribe describing how I would burn in hell. I’ve been accosted on the street in Charlottesville and the harassment continues to this day.

www.washingtonpost.com...

and the man who was misidentified as being the driving of the car that ran through the crowd of people by alt right bloggers and wannabe investigators also is suing...

detroit.cbslocal.com... hite-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville/

again, more death threats!!!

at least the trumps have an army of secret service protecting them and a crap load of money, they can afford to go into hiding if they have to...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What's in a name? It's not like this is going to trial. It's uncontested. He can put his name on the documents, he's a registered lawyer. The grunt work is done by associates and paralegals anyway. This is a non issue. Must have been a slow news day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join