It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent May Not Have Been Manufactured In Russia.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I suspect the due process details of certain international agreements regarding chemical weapons might demand more that Ms. May is currently offering. Civilized nations enjoy having a legal system whereby the presumption of innocence has an active role.

The Downing Street Memo revealed much about how they work....for those of us paying attention.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the Soviet chemical weapons programme was based in Nukus, Uzbekistan. when in fact it was devolved

Who told you it was devolved ?

At least supply a link to back up that claim?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
a reply to: bjarneorn

Yes people suck.

Thank you, I take that as a compliment.

Care to apply the same historical critique to Russia, you know keeping it in modern history, Romanovs assassinated, genocide in the Ukraine, Lavrentiy Beria etc?

First of all, I don't give a hoot about Russia ... and coming here, with the moronic excuse "look at the Russians, they're just as bad or worse ... they performed genocide in Ukraine". Doesn't score a point.

I didn't know that Ukrainians were "extinct", because that is what the word "genocide" means. It's what God told the Jews to do ... kill everyone, child, mom, dat, grandpapa and the donkey too. It's what happened to the Mayans ... that was "genocide". All other references to genocide, is just excuse the horrendous murderous job western civilization introduced to the third world, during the "colonialization" period.

If my memory doesn't fail me completely, the Ukraine incident was similar to Mao's ... crop failure, blamed on Stalin and Mao's as they should have known it would fail. Obviously Mao should, having pumped up aristocrats trying to grow crops caused mass starvation ...

Of course it's all Stalin and Mao's fault ... they failed to listen to God's warnings. God wrote it clearly in the sky ... "Do not let lazy people grow crops ... it will cause mass starvation".

So, the conclusion is the Russians are vodka stinking bastards, but they can't get their big toe nail where the west has it's heals.

And that's the fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The west is not interested in diplomacy.

I think it goes on at a level we'll never be able to appreciate. If only they'd all try harder...

Nice thread btw.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I suspect the due process details of certain international agreements regarding chemical weapons might demand more that Ms. May is currently offering. Civilized nations enjoy having a legal system whereby the presumption of innocence has an active role.

The Downing Street Memo revealed much about how they work....for those of us paying attention.

granted but this was at the very least state sponsored or was allowed to happen. the question is who? i dont think the UK will be putting themselves, the US or anyone other than Russia on trail.

this needs to be independently researched and tried

then the UK can punish who ever is the nation that let this happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
At least supply a link to back up that claim?

Soviet chemical weapons industrial complex was not based in Nukus, Uzbekistan, it was dispersed... There's plenty of information out there, but I'll point you to FAS

Hope this helps

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
That article was written in 1994. Hardly relevant now.

I'm still waiting on an answer as to why it has taken so long for Boris Johnson and the government to bring this crucial info to light?! That would have been the first thing I would have done. Any rational explanation for that?

edit on 83032bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Mar 2018 03:32:47 -05003118 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
That article was written in 1994. Hardly relevant now.

It shows that not all Soviet chemical weapons stuff came out of Uzbekistan, therefore very relevant to people who think it did.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It shows that not all Soviet chemical weapons stuff came out of Uzbekistan, therefore very relevant to people who think it did.

I'm not sure if anyone did think that in this thread. Your link was supposed to provide evidence that the factory in Uzbekistan was devolved (which it may do, I didn't read it tbh). Anyway, if Russia have secret chemical weapon factories then they would most likely be in a different location.

But that is not what interests me here. The thing that has made me sceptical about this event is what I had posted earlier about why it has taken so long for Boris Johnson and the government to bring this new crucial info to light.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have not read all posts in the thread yet, but will go back and skim through.

My gut feeling is Mosad, Israel has a big bone to point at Russia (Syria, Iran, China and their international position). America/NATO etc. are just proxy tools for Israel to fulfill biblic prophecy.

Russia is the misaligned evil bear and no one shal cross the mighty righteous zioinst state of Israel.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous
My gut feeling is Mosad, Israel has a big bone to point at Russia

Sadly, it was only a matter of time before someone started blaming Israel and the Jews.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Russia is not stupid enough to kill a double agent in a public place, with a nerve agent easily linked to them. There is many ways to skin a cat and what goverment is stupid enough to do it blatantly in front of the world media?

Mosad has priors carrying out similar operations. This theory is not anti semetic it is political black-op reality!
edit on 19-3-2018 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

So Litvinenko was not killed in a public way with a method easily traced to Russia?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I am no Russian apoligiest, or stating they are no less corrupt and evil as all other governments and their agencies. In this incidence the directional lines do not match up with the dots.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Seems that the Litvinenko case was a precedent, though?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Very true! The FSB and Russian Mafia's finances and tentacles spread and strangle worldwide. I just have a funny sense on this incidence, no evidence, just a hunch.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well, it is a murky old world!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Plus they are talking about how Russia has secretly stored a stockpile of that Nerve Gas but give no proof for that claim.

JUST TRUST US...........

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is interesting. Fox News is reporting that the nerve agent was circulated thru the ventilation system of his car.

I wonder if they (not taking for granted it's Russia) put the poison on the car's air filter.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's obvious to me that the nerve agent attack is being used as a red flag to drum up more resentment for Russia. Why? Because Russia was charged with the incident prior to an investigation. Thus, the charge is utterly bogus. Whether the agent was developed by Russia or not is moot. Moreover, it is not even logical that Russia would have executed the attack. It had nothing to gain from it. Whether Russia did the attack or not has yet to be determined, but blaming Russia for it now simply shows how desperate America and mainstream media, and its cronies, are to sway public opinion against Russia. Shame on TPTB for this, and even greater shame on those who fall for such blatant gaslighting. Wake up, people. War needs to stop. The military industrial complex needs to be dismantled.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join