It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many “cartoon stereotype” political shills do you know in real life???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

One of my Uni lecturers was a stereotype feminist who insisted only men started wars. She shot me down for mentioning Queen Elizabeth

Society is full of stereotypes and we never see it in ourselves. We're all stereotypes to someone at some time. We should remember that everyone is more than this and how there's *nearly* always a common ground or interest.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, my closest friends are a teacher, and a hippie that wished Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul had been on a ticket.

The teacher is 100% all in on the teacher kool-aid, and both see no problem with open borders or illegal immigration because "dude, our favorite Mexican restaurant is probably full of illegals and the food is good". They both like their drugs and memes, and refuse to engage in any kind of debate, relying only on feels.

So if the three of us are "cartoon stereotypes", you could probably imagine me pulling my hair out sometimes.

Aside from all that, I love those bastards.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How is this thread not considered political trolling and baiting. Isn't that against t and c even in the mudpit?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Only one.

A liberal girl in her 60s.
Good person but hysterical when it comes to politics.

Edit: Like the other posters here I have to say that i don't know ANYONE that fits ALL the stuff listed for ether party.
That liberal girl that will scream in my face if I even suggest that parts of the new tax bill are good for us. That same girl doesn't give a damn about islam.

edit on 16-3-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How is this thread not considered political trolling and baiting. Isn't that against t and c even in the mudpit?

This is par for the course with this one.

Write an absurd OP that is clearly showing his own bias then spin it into a question that he already knows the answer to. Rinse and repeat.
edit on 3/16/18 by Ksihkehe because: Wrong quote, fixed

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A real winner topic.

Get people to tattle on people they "know" 😂

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think I laid out a fair account of the extreme stereotype of each side..

The extreme that right/left wing commentators commonly speak about and try and classify whole groups of people into..

How many times has Sean hannity said “they want on demand abortion to the moment before delivery.”??

Countless..

How many times has he said “they want to come into your house and take your guns!”

Countless..

Remember “they want to bring Shiria law to America”??

Nothing I put down there is something the MOST popular conservatives say daily.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The one person that comes sorta close is a 60 year old yuppie chic.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So, I take it you support a Congressional ban on partial birth abortion?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Be surprised if either of those people think abortion to the 9th month or the government should confiscate all the guns..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh yea.. I might need it defined, but partial birth is late term and they just cut the fetus ion half, right??

Yes I’m against that barring some extreme reason. The normal incest , rape exc..

But Sean hannity and every other conservative talking head do not stop at partial birth abortion..

I have repeadly heard him say “on demand up to the last minute”.

I was being nice saying 8 months.. a lot of the talking heads will say literally up to the day before delivery.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Be surprised if either of those people think abortion to the 9th month or the government should confiscate all the guns..

The hippie and I discussing abortion not long ago:

"If you get a girl pregnant, would you wish to have a say on whether she aborts it or not? Would you want the choice to take the child if she wants to abort it?"

"it doesn't really matter, its her choice not mine."

"So if you and a girl were in a relationship, talked about having kids etc, and then found out she was pregnant and changed her mind on the whole thing and wanted an abortion, you wouldn't have a problem?"

"No, because its her choice".

"So even partial birth is ok with you, because its 'her choice' ?"

"Yeah *shrug*. "

Both believe that semi-autos should be banned as well, which came up during that proposed gun bill after Florida. I pointed out that semi-auto pretty much included all firearms. All I got was "well still".

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well, perhaps you should talk to the 137 Democrat Reps who voted against the partial birth abortion ban clerk.house.gov... and the 31 Dem Senators who also voted against it www.senate.gov...

Your party's representatives do a piss poor job of meeting your values if your position is to be believed.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

My God, you're able to talk face to face with that imbecile and not tap his nose a couple of times? I'm impressed.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Please read so you'll know what the Mud Pit is, and what the rules for it are:

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What else was on the bill???

The thi g is , though im not 100% about partial abortion...

I do know 100% that for the longest time there has absolutely been a consensus on LATE TERM abortion.

See almost no one is extremely pro-life “abortion is murder in all cases”. The vast majority of Americans are cool with early abortions, but not late term.

But if late term abortion was made illegal the pro-life movement would lose 3/4 of its funding and supporters. So conservative legislators have sabotaged any attempt at making late term abortion illegal, by adding things they know will deep six the legislation.

I would be suprised if pari birth abortion isn’t the same.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My God, you're able to talk face to face with that imbecile and not tap his nose a couple of times? I'm impressed.

I just let the course of our lives speak for me *shrug*.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join