It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I MIGHT be starting to trust elements of the To The Stars Academy crew

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2018 by SeaYote because: Somehow a double post?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Harpua

Well, thats my point sort of... TTSA is simply trying to pressure the powers that be in to releasing legit info since they (TTSA) can't do it without breaking confidentiality / secrecy agreements.

Again, this is just a perspective to look at the situation from... of course it may not be at all whats going on.

You seem to think TTS AAS is some form of UFO/UAP disclosure group?

Here is a link to their financial and legal documentation : www.sec.gov...

Now you tell me where they mention they are working on any sort of UFO/UAP disclosure?

Its not in their mission statement obviously... but they are putting articles out in the media and promoting the idea of disclosure. They certainly aren't promoting their media company in these articles as much as they are saying, hey... check out this weird phenomenon.

I follow your posts and totally get your take on how shady this all seems.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote
a reply to: Blue Shift

How about a fantasy of a better future?

It's pathetic that we accept this perpetual state of war as "normal" and inevitable. Just because history has been the same sad story doesn't mean that's the only way we can be.
Pathetic that we accept a world being fractured/cracked open/dug up/polluted so we can generate power with fossil fuels.
Sure feels like we've been manipulated into thinking this is the best we can do.

If you've ever witnessed an object moving through the sky (more than once, more than one kind) in ways far beyond accepted human technology, you kinda question why we're so lame....puttering along with our internal combustion engines. You kinda question why we let our leaders lie to us and spend gerzillions of dollars and lives on the industry of war.

Call me bitter. I was one of those kids standing out barefoot on a cold dewy lawn, staring up at the stars....certain, so certain, that I would grow up into an exciting and good world. I fear for my kid and grand-kids.

We are definitely being manipulated in to a state of constant fear, war and an eternal ride on the hamster wheel... its pretty unpleasant for a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Agree.

There is so much beauty and joy (just listened to Hendrix's "little Wing"), but you gotta get far away from "civilization" and all it's noise to experience it.
I'm thinking that to take back a natural and happy life requires selective unplugging.
Illegitimi non carborundum

So with that, I'm taking a fine cigar and a glass of dark rum, bundling up, and going out to sit in my back yard.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are intelligence agency people.

Some are $cientologists... also...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Also keep in mind they never discuss "aliens" or bring them up themselves... they might field a question about the possibility, but in general avoid the subject every time they go on record.

I think it's highly likely that this is because there is no definitive evidence this phenomena is 'aliens from other planets'. I think most of us here can agree there ARE unknown objects or crafts have been flying around in the sky, but I think the alien narrative only exists because we don't have much context for this sort of thing, so the idea came up it MUST be intergalactic aliens was the best we could to logically explain it...kind of like perhaps the idea of a god must be behind all of creation, because we have no other explanation.

Although it is possible it could actually be aliens, either they don't want to say it is because they don't know, or even because they DO know it's not and are hedging their bets
edit on 3/16/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Also keep in mind they never discuss "aliens" or bring them up themselves... they might field a question about the possibility, but in general avoid the subject every time they go on record.

I think it's highly likely that this is because there is no definitive evidence this phenomena is 'aliens from other planets'. I think most of us here can agree there ARE unknown objects or crafts have been flying around in the sky, but I think the alien narrative only exists because we don't have much context for this sort of thing, so the idea came up it MUST be intergalactic aliens was the best we could to logically explain it...kind of like perhaps the idea of a god must be behind all of creation, because we have no other explanation.

Although it is possible it could actually be aliens, either they don't want to say it is because they don't know, or even because they DO know it's not and are hedging their bets

Of course... its just that in this context, TTSA is avoiding the alien nomenclature (again, this is speculation) because it won't help them with the media perception, which in turn would make it difficult to garner attention from a large portion of the populace and/or government.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
One of my things with Elizando is that he says he quit because he was so tired of the government not doing more regarding the UFO subject.

But, the AATIP program ended in 2012. He revenge-quit in 2017. What kind of protest is that? Wait 5 years after the closing of a program to make a stand?

Nope. That's a stupid story to feed to us. And I have no doubt that it's just a STORY.

Excellent point.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but am I the only one who gets a really weird vibe from Bob Bigelow? There's just something about his involvement in this that just seems a bit "off" to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

There is no logic involved. In the past it was the belief in gods and miracles. Now it is the belief in aliens and alien miracles.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

haha you said it better than me in fewer words!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You mention reasonable possibilities...

Certainly, they have all sat down and agreed on a language agenda: no overt crazy alien talk, very scientific language, eschew UFO conspiracy talk, just present as a sober science agenda.

Fine, I get that. And I get that they may be trying to foster massive interest to leverage pressure on the authorities to start seriously studying this.

Also, they may be bringing the population, outside of the UFO community, along slowly regarding UFOs.

All that’s a possibility. And we know they’re not perfect and don’t have much money despite Bigelow is being in the shadows.

Those are the positive possibilities which deserve to be aired and considered along with the negative possibilities which we certainly have aired here.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think your explanation may well be right!

In this interview Grant Cameron explains the background, the keyword being "plausibel deniability" for the government.
Very worthwhile watching.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join