It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Mocks Trump’s Border Wall Prototype for Being High Calls It Obnoxious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
It's really quite odd i think; that a wall that's designed to keep people out of somewhere is high and difficult to traverse? Sheer madness... I recall in my army days that all the camps I ever went to only ever had walls about 2 or 3 ft high, MAX. They often housed lovely planters full of flowers and were more there for decorative puropses (can't beat a lovely whitewashed stone wall, adorned with pretty flowers). When people wanted to come in and roam around we were instructed to give them a firm handshake, a wee map to help them navigate and a few quid to spend at the Naafi for their lunch... don't want to be seen as ingracious hosts.

I think you guys should introduce legislation to limit the height of any walls built. Ensure that nobody can build such uncivilized walls in the future.

A wall that big separating two entirely different countries in order to prevent people entering illegally? I mean, really?

Obnoxious.

Lots of stucco?

We have these guys too. Don't need no steenking wall. GMO gorillas.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Pelosi was high and obnoxious ?
Nothing new...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No big deal--we all have been saying that Pelosi is high and obnoxious for years.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dammit...beat me to it

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And yet no right winger on here will address the fact that the great deal maker promised that Mexico would pay for it. The wall was ridiculous from the start. In no small part because it doesn't even seek to eliminate the problem it's supposed to be addressing. Just another symbol to feed fear.
Tired of failing?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
And yet no right winger on here will address the fact that the great deal maker promised that Mexico would pay for it. The wall was ridiculous from the start. In no small part because it doesn't even seek to eliminate the problem it's supposed to be addressing. Just another symbol to feed fear.
Tired of failing?

NAFTA talks are ongoing 😉

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join