It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Mocks Trump’s Border Wall Prototype for Being High Calls It Obnoxious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Nut case Nancy Pelosi says "The Wall" is too high and suggests it's "uncivilized" !

Says it's obnoxious too !

Hey Nanc --- what about the obnoxious and uncivilized illegal immigrants that commit crimes by the thousands ?

Hey -- YOU were Speaker of the House for 4 years and failed to help. Remember?

😁

Pelosi Mocks Trump’s Border Wall Prototype for Being ‘High,’ Calls It ‘Obnoxious’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) on Thursday doubted the wisdom of President Donald Trump's border wall prototypes, questioning why in a "civilized society," such a "high," "obnoxious" wall was necessary.

Pelosi talked about multiple issues during her weekly press briefing, including the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration program and Trump's border wall proposal.

"First of all, I think the border– did you see it? How high it is … I mean, really? In a civilized society, we do something like that. As obnoxious as it is– You know, that's a community there with a border running through it. Okay, we have a difference of opinion that, but a wall that big separating people? I mean really?" Pelosi said.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe some of us would feel better about this wall if those who voted for Trump would take up MEXICO'S portion of the cost of the wall. According to The Donald and his supporters, that would be one hundred percent of the tab.

Trump supporters don't seem to care about Mexico paying for the wall. They KNOW Mexico won't. Which makes Trump a liar AGAIN! And makes his supporters dupes.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Brilliant ! 📡

That means you would want Clinton voters to pay extra for all the crimes committed by illegal immigrants that Democrats failed to fix when they had enough power in government !

😀
edit on Mar-16-2018 by xuenchen because: 🎓🎈

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Maybe some of us would feel better about this wall if those who voted for Trump would take up MEXICO'S portion of the cost of the wall. According to The Donald and his supporters, that would be one hundred percent of the tab.

Trump supporters don't seem to care about Mexico paying for the wall. They KNOW Mexico won't. Which makes Trump a liar AGAIN! And makes his supporters dupes.

No prob.

Get off my Plane!!

We'll get you a midnight bus ticket through the Andes and a bucket of monkey nuggets.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Brilliant ! 📡

That means you would want Clinton voters to pay extra for all the crimes committed by illegal immigrants that Democrats failed to fix when they had enough power in government !

😀

They are still less likely than citizens to commit a crime.

They are all vala dick torians Ya know.

90% of them are seal snipers.

the other 30% are doctors.

They are so much better than us.

edit on 3 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Shake them bad boys Nancy!

How high is the wall around your house?

U got some armed security there?

Need a lawn mower guy?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Brilliant ! 📡

😀

C’mon now. They provide a real contribution to society. My lawn gets cut every two weeks.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cali seems to do something to peoples brains....and it aint good.

Worst state for quality of life, and I have been to Mississippi!
www.breitbart.com...

Human poo epidemic from homeless causes a massive HepA outbreak.

www.cdph.ca.gov...

But keep re-electing morons.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Go away Nancy.

Just go away.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Brilliant ! 📡

😀

C’mon now. They provide a real contribution to society. My lawn gets cut every two weeks.

Do they do hair?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Then there is the 50 reasons why list. It's a bit old, but after reading it, I was like damn, how can people believe Democrats are for the poor????

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So you rather attack Trump instead of talking about the embarrassing comments of your party leaders.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

So you rather attack Trump instead of talking about the embarrassing comments of your party leaders.

If there wasn't Trump they wouldn't have to say that stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
duped.
edit on 3 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Since this is on the mud pit, I will sling a little mud. I am completely convinced Nancy Pelosi is obnoxious, senile, and the truth does not abide in that woman. The Democratic Party would do well if they kicked her to the curb, followed closely by Clinton and Waters.
It's time for a new party leadership if they intend to win.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Well, if Hillary had won those who didn't vote to her would have been paying for abortions, so...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Bill Clinton’s Operarions: Safeguard, Hold the Line and Gatekeeper included some wall building. And 2006 saw The Secure Fence Act. If only Trump would follow The Law. Yep the wall is a law, but look at the votes: Pelosi and Reid were No, but Schumer, Hillary, Obama, Barbara Boxer and Feinstein were all Yes.

Change it from a misdemeanor to a felony for being in the country illegally and then some things can happen, including prosecution for harboring a fugitive laws kicking in for sanctuary cities/states

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi epitomizes the leftist mindset.

Myopic, arrogant, bigoted, biased, and full of unbridled hate.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's really quite odd i think; that a wall that's designed to keep people out of somewhere is high and difficult to traverse? Sheer madness... I recall in my army days that all the camps I ever went to only ever had walls about 2 or 3 ft high, MAX. They often housed lovely planters full of flowers and were more there for decorative puropses (can't beat a lovely whitewashed stone wall, adorned with pretty flowers). When people wanted to come in and roam around we were instructed to give them a firm handshake, a wee map to help them navigate and a few quid to spend at the Naafi for their lunch... don't want to be seen as ingracious hosts.

I think you guys should introduce legislation to limit the height of any walls built. Ensure that nobody can build such uncivilized walls in the future.

A wall that big separating two entirely different countries in order to prevent people entering illegally? I mean, really?

Obnoxious.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

At this stage, I'm convinced she's a career drug addict, hooked on pills and cheap 5ltr casks of wine.

This is the only thing that explains her skyrocketing retard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join