It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea For Justice With Regards To Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

The British do not release evidence until the investigation is concluded

yeah except you've already been told to think its Putin. so the results of the investigation are moot at this point. your well has been poisoned already. (see what i did there
)

it wont matter in 3-6 months what the investigation finds. you gotta place blame while its fresh or it wont stick, you honestly expect anyone to believe that within minutes everyone knew for 100% fact who it was. the blind obedience would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Only thing blind is the St Petersburg properganda believers

All the garbage conspiracy theories are coming from Russia

They are throwing so many our direction it’s laughable

MI6 did it
Porton Down did it
Syrian rebels did it
Isis did it
America did it
Israel did it

But of course Russia wouldn’t do it , they don’t have a history of assassination and they are not a police state with a crony Putin killing his opponents and journalists

I have stood up for Russia in the past because NATO has expanded onto their borders but I was critical on their nasty habits of killing journalists

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Another thing worth mentioning that I haven't seen brought up yet, Russia has their Presidential election this Sunday. Putin was always going to win. But he can now use this event to rile up anti-West sentiment in his people and win by an even larger margin. Effectively making any opposition look irrelevant giving him tighter control over the government.

Exactly. His "legitimacy"/rests on his defending Russia from " western" attacks. What better reminder to the Russian people than outrageous accusations and the expulsion of "diplomats." Боже мой!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DJW001

Motive: Warn potential turncoats that they are safer in prison than walking free after betraying Russia.

One minute you’re talking about Occam’s Razor, the next minute you’re attributing motives you made up out of thin air.

So you do not believe in creating hypotheses based on observation of past behavior? I have reference SMERSH several times recently. Look it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Putin got suckered on Libya and Syria and finally started to fight back, that’s the real story behind all of these anti-Putin attacks. And believe me, they would frame him in a minute.

We can’t know the truth in this environment of deceit and lies.

They never offer proof. Something happens like this and they tell us what and who did it without proof and with a reputation so filled with past deceptions and lies one can’t ever trust these people again.

Though maybe in this case they are telling the truth, however, how can we trust them?
This is the results of so many lies from the west starting with the original sin, 911, and then the original sin number two; Iraq has WMDs, so we start a generation of wars that have destroyed millions.

And they expect us to believe them!

Certainly, Putin and Russia aren't saints, but overall it's been the west who has started wars and conflicts and refused to take advantage of the end of the old cold war and make a better world.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Trump having a summit with NK is great.

However, why don’t they have a US/Russia summit?

Why don’t these people ever try to make any lasting peace?

Indeed, so we can cease spending zillions of dollars on weapons of mass destruction and build a world of peace and prosperity for all

These leaders claim to be civilized. I have my doubts

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We can’t know the truth in this environment of deceit and lies.

The Kremlin's line exactly:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We can know the truth. Observe. Analyze. Use your reason. Don't let the propaganda push you into despair. The motto here is "Deny ignorance."

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Putin got suckered on Libya and Syria and finally started to fight back, that’s the real story behind all of these anti-Putin attacks. And believe me, they would frame him in a minute....

And they expect us to believe them!

Certainly, Putin and Russia aren't saints, but overall it's been the west who has started wars and conflicts and refused to take advantage of the end of the old cold war and make a better world.

I wouldn't want to live in Russia, I probably would be dead by now. And I don't claim I know what it is like to live in the US, I would probably be in prison.
Communism failed, capitalism failed. Obviously both produced psychopaths with no respect for human life.
But never and under no circumstances will I believe it's the population that's the problem.
It's just a hard time to find any promising orientation.
We have to keep our crazy politicians in check somehow.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The OPCW is now carrying out an independent study of samples so we will have to see what they find. Will you ignore those findings?

How is following due procedure and calling in the OPCW rushing to judgment?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump having a summit with NK is great.

No it's not. It legitimizes the "Communist" regime and insults the Republic of Korea, our ally. Trump is meeting with a criminal regime before he has named an ambassador to South Korea. Exactly the wrong message to send.

However, why don’t they have a US/Russia summit?

Because Putin does not want one. His "legitimacy" is based on his opposition to "The West." Neither side is interested in compromise, so there is nothing to negotiate. The Obama "reset" proved that.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The OPCW is now carrying out an independent study of samples so we will have to see what they find. Will you ignore those findings?

Of course. The OPCW is a puppet of NATO, George Soros, and the globalist NWO. (Unless they find Russia not guilty, in which case they are an incorruptible international body.)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Mossad! You forgot Mossad.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Mossad! You forgot Mossad.

My bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah. But then we're just a few Russian Trolls talking. We better shut the fck up now, my VPN location might agree with them.

And our ATS surveilling CIA intern DJW001 already knows what's up... sshhht!

edit on 19-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join