It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea For Justice With Regards To Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I said I want an independent investigation, don't get ahead of yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The video you posted talked about a letter from the 1800’s describing the 1st and 2nd world war then jumping to WWW3

It alleges that the powers that be want a war with China and Russia, with Israel potentially being the tinder box

The outcome of this war will be a one world government, with a one world army

pretty hard to due that when the rockets go flying

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: oldcarpy

I said I want an independent investigation, don't get ahead of yourself.

Who would you trust to do the independent investigation?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: intrptr

The investigation is not yet complete.

If you did not have your head up your bottom you might see that.

If all you got is insult, I rest my case. We always can tell false agenda when we see it. In lieu of any real evidence they resort to hurling accusations, rumors and in-your-endo.

Got any real evidence to present?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

A group of international investigators. What's NATO good for if it can't do that?
Why is the UK deploying so much military to Salisbury?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Once again, for the hard of hearing, - the Police do not release...Oh, I give up.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Why is the UK deploying so much military to Salisbury?

I didn't know they were.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yes, to help with the gathering of evidence and that sort of thing - they are not there to fight anyone. Its all just round the corner from me.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Because the most deadly nerve agent known to man was released on Salisbury's streets. That's not exactly something the police are trained to deal with.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

180 all military.
There can be made some points they might not act unbiased, right? It's not even a matter of British nationality, but like the victim making it's own case, you can on no planet say they are doing that unbiased.
Why don't you have a special unit with the firefighters for that? Even police would be better.
Just not secret service and military who are probably in the high ranks all cold war veterans.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

The video you posted talked about a letter from the 1800’s describing the 1st and 2nd world war then jumping to WWW3

It alleges that the powers that be want a war with China and Russia, with Israel potentially being the tinder box

The outcome of this war will be a one world government, with a one world army

pretty hard to due that when the rockets go flying

Are you saying that if there is a war between all those countries there will be atom bombs being used and everyone will die?
The world war will not go that way imo - it is a world wide thing, an agenda. The ptb meet up and plan the one world agenda - Agenda 21/30 - to reduce the human population.
War makes some people very rich - slave labour etc.
War is not what most believe it is.

This is my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Once again, for the hard of hearing, - the Police do not release...Oh, I give up.

You rest your case too, good.

Without a public trial, with evidence and sworn testimony there can be no verdict. First of all, make samples of the agent available to all parties, including the Russians.

They won't do that either.

They will have a secret investigation and announcement of 'findings' , the same as now.

The verdict will always be, 'the Russians did it'. They pre dispose your sentiments for a long time first, so you will more readily agree with the findings when they announce them.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

In what criminal investigation do you give the prime suspect access to the evidence?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just not secret service and military who are probably in the high ranks all cold war veterans.

Exactly. How unbiased is that, How neutral is that venue?

Typically, when police shoot someone unlawfully in the US, they get to review the evidence and always find the shooting justified. Then the video comes out a year later...

We are conditioned to allow the Law to sit in judgement on its own actions, why not a false flag chemical attack?

Not like there isn't any precedent for that, cold war commie witch hunts aside, and all...

Only older generations have seen this all before. Younger minds should wake up and study history more, they are being misled.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

In what criminal investigation is the suspect cornered without any lawyers?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No arrests have been made yet so why would lawyers need to come in to play?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But consequences have been implemented. Without an independent investigation without giving the suspect any room to figure out it if it indeed is Soviet poison gone rogue.
How can they verify such serious accusations without details and data?
Their own sample for their assurance.
The global community needs an independent investigation for their assurance.
Is that too much too ask? Are we no longer a community of constitutional nations?
In the West?

edit on 16-3-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

In what criminal investigation do you give the prime suspect access to the evidence?

Yu mean 'Putin'. Why would he use a weapon that can be traced back to 'him' ?

The agent can be specifically tracked to its source, samples of all cold war agents are stored in freezers, they have specific spectrograph readouts. if the agent is indeed a specific chemical agent from Russia it will be known. Send it to ten labs and confirm this.

Thats what assay is for, to determine what and origins, exactly. They would have these results overnight, by the way. If they are indeed valid, then show the world on the world stage. They are delaying in order to cover up.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

No arrests have been made yet so why would lawyers need to come in to play?

If no suspect was arrested detained, then why blame Russia?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Why did the Russians use polonium to assassinate Litvinenko? Because it sends a message.

And as has been explained to you time and again, the reason no evidence has been released is because that is how things work in the UK. They play things close to the chest until the trial. It seems pretty clear that there is enough evidence to say this agent originated in Russia. That does not however mean the perpetrators have been identified. Thus the investigation continues.

If Russia were given access to the evidence I guarantee you we would see the same thing they've done in the past. They'll lie and muddy the waters. See all the crazy theories they threw out for MH-17 to deflect blame from the fact that it was shot down by pro-Russian rebels using a Russian supplied BUK. See the annexation of Crimea. First Putin claimed that no Russian soldiers were present. Then he stated he sent troops there to defend native Russians that were being persecuted. Despite numerous calls from the UN to provide evidence for this claim none has been forthcoming.

And yet in both these cases people have bought in to the Russian narrative despite no evidence to back this up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join