It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Ghouta Civilian evacuation..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This corridor has been open for a while but it is only recently that larger numbers of civilians ? are moving out.
I hope they will be treated with some respect ?
Ruptly a Russian source has been filming and a five hour segment was live yesterday if interested..

edit on 16 3 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just to add and correct Ruptly is a German source.

More has been posted up and It is good to see everyone being treated with due respect..

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Syrian army is taking over the area. The people leaving are rebels.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The Syrian army is taking over the area. The people leaving are rebels.

Wait. So ALL the people leaving are Rebels. No civilians? How would you come to know this 'fact'?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Nobody not on the ground there has the slightest idea who those people are, odds are its a mixed bag.

Hopefully this brings things a step closer to peace in Syria.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
More Evacuations today this friday, mostly families who I will presume have thought many times that life was over.
I hope they are allowed to proceed with respect. Just a small window provided by the Russian Ministry of Defense tells
just the prequel to the story of their future after all some skipped like that into * chambers but that was in another miserable and sad time.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just to add I noticed the sound was removed after the first uploaded footage and I believe Incendiary bombing has continued around most of this area so it is timely or last chance to escape if they possibly can ?

syria.liveuamap.com...

top topics

join