It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps 4d chess - Catching a leaker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They just passed an anti leaking edict. That should stop it.

White House sources leak details from meeting where new anti-leaking edict was imposed

www.rawstory.com...

buncha clowns....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Draining the swamp is difficult. Fortunately for America, the right person is leading the effort! Find the imbedded creatures and get rid of them. Don't go gray overnight, due to frustration and fear, like Obama did, lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Harpua

I've heard it suggested that he would be richer by just putting his money in the bank with all of the bankruptcies he's had... it would be easier to argue on one side or the other if he would simply provide his tax returns.

Lets put that to the test...it is easy to check..

Started with a 14 million dollar loan from his dad in 1975 and is worth about 4 billion today. Really good bank CD is about 2.55%

at 2.55% 42 years later he would have 40 million...

Interest rates were much higher in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Additionally, you're picking a very low yield investment vehicle. Invested in index funds in the market has been the safest, most reliable return for decades now. He would have had that if not better. His wealth (in particular, after becoming a billionaire) has appreciated at 1/8 the rate or slower of every other billionaire on the planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't know if he's neurotic. I do know that I would not like to be in a position to have to work under his supervision or within his organization (based on observation and other experiences with other bosses and workplaces.)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Draining the swamp is difficult. Fortunately for America, the right person is leading the effort! Find the imbedded creatures and get rid of them. Don't go gray overnight, due to frustration and fear, like Obama did, lol.

Given the number of people that he's hired who have later been ousted because they were involved in scandals... he seems to be importing swamp monsters rather than getting rid of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

tThat would be hunting the swamp not draining it.

Seems like getting that right would be the first step.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Annnnndd.... McMaster is out after all. So it wasn't a leaks trap.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Interest rates were much higher in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Additionally, you're picking a very low yield investment vehicle. Invested in index funds in the market has been the safest, most reliable return for decades now. He would have had that if not better. His wealth (in particular, after becoming a billionaire) has appreciated at 1/8 the rate or slower of every other billionaire on the planet.

It was suggested "put in a bank" so I pick a high yield "bank" investment....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I don't know if he's neurotic. I do know that I would not like to be in a position to have to work under his supervision or within his organization (based on observation and other experiences with other bosses and workplaces.)

My observations are that he comes off the top rope on many things that tend to be on the extreme to get people's attention and get them on the defensive to build leverage. The final product is dialed back to a working position, but I would not call it neurotic or chaotic.

As example is the steel and aluminum tariffs that WILL happen, but not at the "EVERYONE GETS 25%/10%" that his original message seemed to represent.

If people that work with him can not see and understand this, and get triggered along with the rest then they are most likely not in the right job to understand how their boss works.

I think the bigger issue is the stonewalling of filling his staff where staffers are doing 2 or 3 jobs, now that is what I see as an issue, but then it is a situation the some people created and are trying to keep as they work very hard to limit anything that Trump could achieve...

It's all about 2020, so don't ever forget that...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

No see, it's 8d chess!

Otto: "It's a smoke screen?"
Wendy: "What?"
Otto: "Double Bluff... Look, you obviously don't know anything about intelligence work lady... It's an XK Red 27 technique."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join