It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Sabrina Pasterski to ATS (you can thank me later)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Search and ye shall find the truth (at least the internet's version of the truth)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: chiefsmom

President uses Twitter - means he's dumb, right?

Hawking (ahem) followed your Twitter - means you're super smartified

There is no proof that Hawkins followed her on Twitter. I don't use Twitter anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm, here is one of her research papers:

Spin memory effect for compact binaries in the post-Newtonian approximation

arxiv.org...

It doesn't appear she will be challenging the establishment anytime soon.

Oh well, I am probably completely wrong believing in the electric universe theory. So if that reality is incorrect, she is probably on the right path.

With all of the endorsements and accreditation she has already received, she is probably toeing the mainstream academia script to the T.

Oh well, maybe next time. I guess if she was a unique and original thinker, she would have never gained the spotlight to begin with.

edit on 15-3-2018 by ClovenSky because: corrected link

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Whats with her doing outreach in communist countries?? American girls need some inspiration for STEM learning too you know. She is praised for her outreach in Russia and Cuba, I imagine the only public outreach she will do here in the states is why we should ban a type of firearm that kills less people in a year than those killed by knives.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
She looks really sick, like anorexia sick. Poor thing.

Even smart women can be not smart enough to succumb to eating disorders.

But she looks like an 'alien', which makes her non-"white" looking, making her the ultimate poster child for The Future.

Not unlike Darth Snarf er Snooki or whatever the evil emperor in the new Star Wars movies name is.

edit on 15-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well, I don't know about alien. She just appears to have too small of shoulders for that head in the image in the OP. I looked up other images, and she seems not as bad as she appears in that image.

I still think she should eat more. A bit skinny to be considered healthy IMO, but it is just my opinion of course. My chick is thin, but she is at least HWP.

She shoulda ate her vegetables and Wheaties!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey come on guys..the whole point is that she's on the high end of success in the academic world and she's not just there to look pretty.

It's a nice message.

That's why they used a glamour shot of her for the meme? Beauty and brains this is 2018

edit on 15-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

but will miss pasterski thank you for introducing ATS to her ?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

How is she at making a sandwich?

Shes cute but what about that sandwich.

Im in, pending that sandwich eval.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, where is she, I would like to discuss things with her. It sounds like she is supposed to be here.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

* Stephen Hawking followed her on Twitter, if at all.

Otherwise, she seems neat.

What, too soon?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe after 4 tall boys.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
uh oh, she's a liberal from Chicago and has a Hispanic middle name. Sharpen those knives....

Oh trust me, I already was...

but nothing to do with the potential ethnic heritage implied by a name.

Eta- Why always deflect to racism? The conservative viewpoints have nothing to do with race. If all the immigrants were white it would be the same. We only have a FINITE amount of resources for welfare, policing, schools and everything else, so, therefore we have to limit immigration and it would be prudent to be selective about who you allow into your nation. What is it that is so hard to understand about that?

It has nothing to do with race and everytime you do that, you are promoting and spreading division.

Not only that, but its a slap in the face to people who experienced real racism, and you're also giving a helping hand to those who participated in real brutality by comparing them to ordinary everyday people, which softens their image.

You people are turning RACISM into a giant label that covers everything from lynching a man and raping his family, down to hiring a white person over a black person because they were more qualified. Its all becoming more and more equal now, nore homogeneous thanks to people like you.
edit on 3/20/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join