It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes, they sprayed lithium. At such a high altitude and such a low amount that if it even reached the ground it wouldn't be measureable. They had to use rockets to get to the altitude they wanted it at.

And yeah, they did admit it. There were several articles and videos about it.

Don't I remember you as being one of the "they never pray" crowd?
If this reaches earth from space why would the sprayed material not?

Every day, dust from meteorites, comets, and other 4.6 billion-year-old pieces of our solar system fall into the earth's atmosphere. This meteoric dust is incredibly small, kind of like particles of smoke. But there is plenty of it.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Great, more weird toxins to worry about. Get into the micro plastics issue, if you really want some anxiety.
Someone with better writing skills than me should do a thread, I was diving into it last night, teffifying subject.
It's in everything, including our lungs, tapwater, bottled water etc...link
The crap is in everything.

Humanity is going to go extinct over greed at this rate.

What about the "smart Dust" "NanoTags" etc. Don't people think they are testing these things on us? Look back at the released files on secret tests done on the public without their knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What they're releasing disperses quickly and is in such a small amount, it's undetectable on the ground, if it even makes it. And I said they're not s spraying, yes. This is totally different from what people claim is being spayed daily.

Did you read the article as to how they found the space dust? It wasn't through ground instruments. They had to used LIDAR, and then analyze those results for sulfur levels.
edit on 6/27/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What they're releasing disperses quickly and is in such a small amount, it's undetectable on the ground, if it even makes it. And I said they're not s spraying, yes. This is totally different from what people claim is being spayed daily.

Did you read the article as to how they found the space dust? It wasn't through ground instruments. They had to used LIDAR, and then analyze those results for sulfur levels.

The airplane in the first shot, many people have seen this.
The article about space dust I have read many on the subject, what are you suggesting that it doesn't reach the ground?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No, I'm saying the same thing that I'm saying about the lithium. It's not measurable, and has no effect on people, because it's such a microscopic amount, spread over a large area.

Which "first shot"?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No, I'm saying the same thing that I'm saying about the lithium. It's not measurable, and has no effect on people, because it's such a microscopic amount, spread over a large area.

Which "first shot"?

The video, airplane with spray.

I think you are a very trusting sort

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Which video? Several have been posted.

No, I have 30 years in the aviation field, and more learning everything I've been able to get my hands on about the field. I don't buy into every single claim of spraying us from people that haven't been near planes except to travel.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No, I have 30 years in the aviation field, and more learning everything I've been able to get my hands on about the field. I don't buy into every single claim of spraying us from people that haven't been near planes except to travel.

I "buy in" after research. My son is a pilot about the same 30 yrs. I talk to him.
edit on 27-6-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And he's told you that they're spraying?

I've researched a lot of these claims, and have found almost all of them to be claims from ignorance, and easily disproved.

edit on 6/27/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I "buy in" after research. My son is a pilot about the same 30 yrs. I talk to him.

If you are a guy who likes a challenge, look into how much chemical would be needed to make a white line in the sky like some folks call "chemtrails". Then look for a plane that could fly with such a load.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The airplane in the first shot, many people have seen this.
The article about space dust I have read many on the subject, what are you suggesting that it doesn't reach the ground?

Do you mean the aircraft in the OP video? That is a Boeing 747 dumping fuel.

Wiki Fuel Dumping link

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Which "first shot"?

The video, airplane with spray.

I think you are a very trusting sort

You seem to be the trusting one, believing what a shonky YouTube video is trying to persuade you. It is taking audio about sounding rockets (in space) and deceptively overlaying it with images of aeroplanes dumping fuel, and of contrails crisscrossing the sky. The idea is to try and get those two ideas linked in your mind, so that you think when you see contrail grids in the sky it is actually “NASA releasing lithium”.

It’s a pretty transparent tactic but surprising how many people fall for it.
edit on 3-7-2018 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

You forgot to mention how these people also tend to believe that the people who recognise the tactic for what it is and call it out are 'trusting' or 'gullible', but not them.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We used to think they were our friends, all the while contaminating us with their multi-coloured chemtrails, but the RAF Red Arrows are getting cocky. They've now moved on to the infamous black chemtrails that all the 'switched on' 'aware' people were warning us about years ago. they care so little that they blatantly carried out this activity in from of 70,000 spectators. How do they get away with this? (sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

those are the new "black 'lazer beams' ". They certainly aren't shadows, they are "lazers". Frickin "lazers". Supposed to go on sharks, but sadly, mounted on jets instead. Cheeky bastards.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
morgellons and A.I. look it up

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join