It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

What meaning do you attribute to 2142?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
ok so first i will have to tell you that there are words and letters that do not translate between the greek , hebrew , and english languages.

If you can accept that then you will accept this.

2142 in the greek gematria or Isopsephia
" ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III"

So because of the translation difference from using an italian american name into greek, it becomes 2142 or 2143.

i am very pleased to reveal to you ,

The Word Became Flesh - 2143

opsopaus.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hmm, thank you for the source link.

It simplifies calculations quite a lot!

edit on 18-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hmm, thank you for the source link.

It simplifies calculations quite a lot!

type " The word Became Flesh" as it is written in the bible.

in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god , and the word was god.

The word became flesh and dwelt among us.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

True, true. However I fear you may have made an important mistake - you wrote plain, modern English in a field that was meant to be Greek (Greek gematria).

The actual original wording for "the word became flesh" is, η λέξη έγινε σάρκα

Or, in our alphabet, h lexh egine sarka.

Which I doubt would still match your name.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So you think you’re god?

My coffee cup is empty. If you really are who you say you are, you would have no problem filling it with coffee (milk, 1 sugar) to prove to this atheist that god is real.

Unless, that is, you’re not what you say you are.

(Waits for an excuse)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

True, true. However I fear you may have made an important mistake - you wrote plain, modern English in a field that was meant to be Greek (Greek gematria).

The actual original wording for "the word became flesh" is, η λέξη έγινε σάρκα

Or, in our alphabet, h lexh egine sarka.

Which I doubt would still match your name.

but also, what are the chances of my name i was born into equals that when typed in plain english into the greek gematria?

Guess what.......................

η λέξη έγινε σάρκα = the numerical value of 0 according to that calculator so maybe it was meant for english to be translated my friend.

but also,you would need to convert my name to the greek alphabet to make that claim.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you think you’re god?

My coffee cup is empty. If you really are who you say you are, you would have no problem filling it with coffee (milk, 1 sugar) to prove to this atheist that god is real.

Unless, that is, you’re not what you say you are.

(Waits for an excuse)

If god was real why would you expect him to prove himself to you if you are an atheist?
What need, would god have for that , if hes god , and you're an atheist?
You are no different than everyone else who has ever came before you who thought they were full of wisdom.
if you want the truth of the scriptures , atheist ,

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
1 Corinthians 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Psalm 53:1 [ Psalm 53 ] [ For the director of music. According to mahalath. A maskil of David. ] The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

See? Excuses.

God, this supposed magnificent thing that can do anything, can’t even be bothered to convert an atheist into a believer?

Pitiful.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

See? Excuses.

God, this supposed magnificent thing that can do anything, can’t even be bothered to convert an atheist into a believer?

Pitiful.

If you dont believe why should god bother?
what have you ever done for god that he should do that for you?
In your heart, no matter what i say even if you read the whole thread you may never believe in god when its staring you at the face so why would God convert someone who cant be converted?

all you say is " see excuses."
but all you give is excuses , where are the answers to my questions?

I have the right to exercise my religious beliefs,
but why should god convert you? to what end?
Haven't you heard the entrance to the kingdom of heaven is narrow?

But all i receive is beating around the bush as i keep saying throughout the thread,
and not one person has refuted my claim that WHICH I NOW CHANGE TO -THE VALUE OF MY NAME IN FOUR GEMATRIAS, FIND ANY OTHER NAME THAT MATCHES ALL OF THESE VALUES FOR " ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III" in the greek , hebrew , english, and simple gematria.

IF YOU CANT DO IT YOU SUBMIT TO THE MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY OF THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And another post with more excuses and an empty coffee cup.

Here’s an easy one.
What’s the weather like where I am? Surely a thing that can be everywhere, all the time, would know such a trivial thing?

(Waits for another post of excuses)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

Psalm 135

1 Praise the Lord.[a]
Praise the name of the Lord;
praise him, you servants of the Lord,
2 you who minister in the house of the Lord,
in the courts of the house of our God.
3 Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;
sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
4 For the Lord has chosen Jacob to be his own,
Israel to be his treasured possession.
5 I know that the Lord is great,
that our Lord is greater than all gods.
6 The Lord does whatever pleases him,
in the heavens and on the earth,
in the seas and all their depths.
7 He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth;
he sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses.

Please use the correct bible

So there are incorrect bible? Lol.

Obviously your are not very famiiar with various Bible translators commentaries.

The word Lord, when spelled with capital letters, stands for the divine name, YHWH, which is here connected with the verb hayah, “to be” in verse 14

biblia.com...

Either that you are not very familiar with Hebrews word, יהוה ( YHWH. )

In the Old Testament, it is common to see LORD in upper case letters (actually in small caps). In these cases, the Hebrew word is יהוה (Yahweh). This is the personal name of God (see Exodus 3:13-15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) and Exodus 6:2-3Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and means something like “He will be who he will be”.

Several centuries before Jesus, Jews stopped pronouncing this name as it was considered too sacred, and they started to substitute the word Adonay (Lord) instead whenever they came across the word Yahweh. Following that tradition, almost all English translations also translate Yahweh as Lord. But to highlight that it is the personal name of God, it is printed in all capitals as LORD.

bibleq.net...

Some Bible still retain Yahweh instead of Lord. For example WEB, LEB, NLT, HSCB and World English Bible.

While others like ASV, KJV and Young's Literal Translatin uses Jehovah.

It's a common knowledge among Christians who read more than one verses of Bible. It's surprise me that one who claim himself as god do not know this. What happen to your omniscient?

You did not watch the videos im sure, that prove yahweh = satan.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would I trust people who are not translating the Bible?
The translators themselves make it clears, LORD is equal to I AM or YHWH ( Yahweh or Jehovah ).

Earthly shadow claimed that he had found a name that equals all three gematria values of my name.

That's not my forum name. So will you please abide forum rules by not calling names?

Please prove it, ALL THREE NUMBERS,

I STILL CLAIM THAT NOONE WILL EVER FIND ANOTHER NAME THAT CAN DO THIS.

All tree names? Lol. You can't even accept single names that match your's gematria value. So why should we waste our time with more of your excuses and denials?

Prove me wrong i keep asking this.

I can prove all your names can equalize negative things, as well as gibberish words, if you want to embarrass yourself.

edit on 18-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

And another post with more excuses and an empty coffee cup.

Here’s an easy one.
What’s the weather like where I am? Surely a thing that can be everywhere, all the time, would know such a trivial thing?

(Waits for another post of excuses)

Do you feel like you deserve to know for a fact that god is real?
why when if you are an athiest ,

im just gonna tell you the truth of the scriptures about jesus.
you can say its an excuse , but you will never prove me wrong on what i have claimed and i dare you to try.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

The bible says when jesus comes back it will be too late to convert.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So I’m not allowed to know because I’m an atheist?

BTW god, I got bored and made my own coffee. Proof I’m more of a god than you.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Psalm 135

1 Praise the Lord.[a]
Praise the name of the Lord;
praise him, you servants of the Lord,
2 you who minister in the house of the Lord,
in the courts of the house of our God.
3 Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;
sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
4 For the Lord has chosen Jacob to be his own,
Israel to be his treasured possession.
5 I know that the Lord is great,
that our Lord is greater than all gods.
6 The Lord does whatever pleases him,
in the heavens and on the earth,
in the seas and all their depths.
7 He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth;
he sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses.

Please use the correct bible

Obviously your are not very famiiar with various Bible translators commentaries.

The word Lord, when spelled with capital letters, stands for the divine name, YHWH, which is here connected with the verb hayah, “to be” in verse 14

biblia.com...

In the Old Testament, it is common to see LORD in upper case letters (actually in small caps). In these cases, the Hebrew word is יהוה (Yahweh). This is the personal name of God (see Exodus 3:13-15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) and Exodus 6:2-3Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and means something like “He will be who he will be”.

Several centuries before Jesus, Jews stopped pronouncing this name as it was considered too sacred, and they started to substitute the word Adonay (Lord) instead whenever they came across the word Yahweh. Following that tradition, almost all English translations also translate Yahweh as Lord. But to highlight that it is the personal name of God, it is printed in all capitals as LORD.

bibleq.net...

Some Bible still retain Yahweh instead of Lord. For example WEB, LEB, NLT, HSCB and World English Bible.

It's a common knowledge among Christians who read more than one verses of Bible. It's surprise me that one who claim himself as god do not know this. What happen to your omniscient?

You did not watch the videos im sure, that prove yahweh = satan.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The translators themselves make it clears, LORD is equal to I AM or YHWH ( Yahweh or Jehovah ).

Earthly shadow claimed that he had found a name that equals all three gematria values of my name.

That's not my forum name. So will you please abide forum rules by not calling names?

Please prove it, ALL THREE NUMBERS,

I STILL CLAIM THAT NOONE WILL EVER FIND ANOTHER NAME THAT CAN DO THIS.

All tree names? Lol. You can't even accept single names that match your's gematria value. So why should we waste our time with more of your excuses and denials?

Prove me wrong i keep asking this.

I can prove all your names can equalize negative things, as well as gibberish words, if you want to embarrass yourself.

oh my apologies EASTERNSHADOW , your whole post completely avoided my questions and is beating around the bush.

and thats very sad that u have to resort to think i am calling you names when i mispelled your name, thats a weak thing to say.

i never said you wouldnt find gibberish,
i never said you wouldnt come across things that make no sense in gematria,

i never said that There is not an evil presence in the Gematrias with the value of ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III in up to the hebrew , greek , english , and simple gematrias,

since you have claimed that Can you find an evil description in the value of my name in those gematrias please
back it up which is

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii
in Jewish Gematria equals:

in English Gematria equals:

in Simple Gematria equals:

2142 OR 2143 in the greek gematria or Isopsephia

Please equate these numbers to suit your means.
as well as if they dont make sense or are jibberish then they dont count.

as well as find any other name in heaven or on earth that equals the values of this Name in all four of the Gematrias, any other name at all of a real person or angel,

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

He doesn't even know his own revealed name according to the very scripture he uses.

Makes you wonder what kind of omniscient god he is. Lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

He doesn't even know his own revealed name according to the very scripture he uses.

im waiting.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Again-

a reply to: EasternShadow

oh my apologies EASTERNSHADOW , your whole post completely avoided my questions and is beating around the bush.

and thats very sad that u have to resort to think i am calling you names when i mispelled your name, thats a weak thing to say.

i never said you wouldnt find gibberish,
i never said you wouldnt come across things that make no sense in gematria,

i never said that There is not an evil presence in the Gematrias with the value of ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III in up to the hebrew , greek , english , and simple gematrias,

since you have claimed that Can you find an evil description in the value of my name in those gematrias please
back it up which is

in Jewish Gematria equals:

in English Gematria equals:

in Simple Gematria equals:

2142 OR 2143 in the greek gematria or Isopsephia

Please equate these numbers to suit your means.
as well as if they dont make sense or are jibberish then they dont count.

as well as find any other name in heaven or on earth that equals the values of this Name in all four of the Gematrias, any other name at all of a real person or angel,

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"Some Bible still retain Yahweh instead of Lord. For example WEB, LEB, NLT, HSCB and World English Bible.

While others like ASV, KJV and Young's Literal Translatin uses Jehovah. "

All of those bibles are false bibles.

Why would i use any other bible than the NIV? the only one you REFUSE TO LIST , which is the translation the UNIVERSAL CHURCH uses also known as the " New INTERNATIONAL VERSION". CATHOLIC = UNIVERSAL.

THE UNIVERSAL BIBLE

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Even an atheist, such as myself, know of the many names in different books attributed to the christian god.

But this supposed god is useless. Can make many fishes and turn water into wine, but can’t fill a simple coffee cup?

Like I said, useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join