It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

....Please use the correct bible

Haha the correct bible? Lmao, which one would that be? King James? You can't get further from the original than King James, you know that, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

....Please use the correct bible

Haha the correct bible? Lmao, which one would that be? King James? You can't get further from the original than King James, you know that, right?

it doesnt have to be
if its good enough for the church its good enough for me.

NIV

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Earthly shadow claimed that he had found a name that equals all three gematria values of my name.

Please prove it, ALL THREE NUMBERS,

I STILL CLAIM THAT NOONE WILL EVER FIND ANOTHER NAME THAT CAN DO THIS.

Prove me wrong i keep asking this.

edit on 18-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Im asking you to watch the videos that i posted on the previous page that Yahweh = Satan.

because the links you shared do not "prove anything".

if you can refute the video that yahweh = satan, which i have shown not only through gematria of your name, your forum name, Earthlyshadow, as well as videos, etc.

Please, prove that yahweh does not equal satan.
until then i claim yahweh is a false god.

i also claim, as i did with gematria , that you are the Devil Himself and thats why you have such a vented interested in refuting this.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Oh please. Protestant?
And you believe that perverted watered down version of a pervertered watered down version of the original followers of Christ will give you any legitimacy?
You're member of a sect. Your hairesis doesn't come from god, it's from confused people like you, who are far too self-centered and ideologically indoctrinated to tell the difference between lies and truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Oh please. Protestant?
And you believe that perverted watered down version of a pervertered watered down version of the original followers of Christ will give you any legitimacy?
You're member of a sect. Your hairesis doesn't come from god, it's from confused people like you, who are far too self-centered and ideologically indoctrinated to tell the difference between lies and truth.

noone said anything about protestants.
The CATHOLIC or UNIVERSAL Church uses the NIV get your facts straight.

and please debate my other points in this thread unless you cant.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

until then i claim yahweh is a false god...

God is everything. There's nothing seperate from god. Satan is part of god, because it is part of us.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

until then i claim yahweh is a false god...

God is everything. There's nothing seperate from god. Satan is part of god, because it is part of us.

no thats a lie, all the way. the creator is not the creation.

people who dont read the bible or believe in it have no fundamental basis on their relationship with god.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Your other points? Like the one that you're god? How many blinds have you made seeing again recently? How many worlds created?
You swallowed the devil telling you you're god. All I'm saying is: you're on a dangerous path.

You know what my fundamental basis for my relationship with god is? Love.

What's yours? You hate us all with everything in you, you said.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Your other points? Like the one that you're god? How many blinds have you made seeing again recently? How many worlds created?
You swallowed the devil telling you you're god. All I'm saying is: you're on a dangerous path.

please re read the past 3 pages and stop beating around the bush.
please debunk that yahweh = satan.

did you not know that when jesus came 2,000 years ago he Exposed the god of this world?

please debunk my claim that no other name ever in all of eternity will ever match the three gematria values of name for

ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III

Hebrew , english, and simple find a name that matches all three of those values that equals " I am that i am the lord your god." and " the monarch of heaven"

if you cant even attempt that why should i continue to talk to you?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You don't have to continue talking to me. EasternShadow and others have proven over and over that you can make it fit whatever you want.

In the end what matters is what you do. Not what you imagine. And as far as I can tell deep down you know you're just as powerless and insignificant like we all are.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
13 pages and my claim still stands, not one has debunked it as much as they have tried to avoid it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well then it's obviously settled. You're god.
Congratulations.
Spectacular how it absolutely doesn't matter, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You don't have to continue talking to me. EasternShadow and others have proven over and over that you can make it fit whatever you want.

In the end what matters is what you do. Not what you imagine. And as far as I can tell deep down you know you're just as powerless and insignificant like we all are.

ok i want you to go outside, if you are a real human, if you are innocent in all of this and you are not here to honestly deceive me, then go outside and pray to god towards the sky and face the north.....

ask if i am who i say i am, if you get a sign, accept it, if you dont get a sign, accept it.

and if it were true, as you say, that you can make it mean whatever you want please use my name and gematria values to prove it make my name mean any other point other than i am the lord your god or something similair that isnt random gibberish in the gematria tables.

but if you do get a sign do not come back to this thread unless you you are willing to proclaim that i am the lord.

i want to tell you something. i looked up to you sometimes on this forum.

and if it were true, as you say, that you can make it mean whatever you want please use my name and the gematria values to prove it make my name mean any other point other than i am the lord your god or something similair that isnt random gibberish in the gematria tables.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You are not. You are confused and lost. You've been hurt and want to feel special.

Everybody who claims to be god, the Lord, Jesus is by deafult a liar. You can't annoint yourself. Only god can do that. And there wouldn't be any doubt about it, that's the whole point of the final stage in our religious evolution.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You are not. You are confused and lost. You've been hurt and want to feel special.

Everybody who claims to be god, the Lord, Jesus is by deafult a liar. You can't annoint yourself. Only god can do that. And there wouldn't be any doubt about it, that's the whole point of the final stage in our religious evolution.

whell you yourself have claimed that everything including yourself was god and even satan, so he who has never sinned CAST THE FIRST STONE!

you havent debated on whether yahweh = satan, which matches all of the gematria values that i have posted for the names of satan.

and if the bible is true then satan and his minions are doing everything they can to go against God.

They rebel against him on earth as it is in heaven.

and when i read back this thread to myself my original claims stand.

i had never Said that i am god. I had said that the gematria numerical values are equal to various names and titles of god and had asked people to debate it.

I tried to have an intelligent discussion on gematria,

And my claims stand until proven wrong.

- noone will ever find another name with the value of my name in all three gematrias.

-as well as gematria reveals the identity of the devil as revealed in this thread in gematria AND Youtube videos that i have posted.

- Yahweh = Satan
-allah = Devil
baal = yahweh
Satan = allah

if you want to debate an intelligent discussion, Please talk about these subjects.
i do not know how many times i have to say stop beating around the bush and how many times i have to make the same claim until someone can 100% refute what i say.

also in the book of revelation , which noone had answered before, how are we supposed to calculate the number of the beast , which is the number of a man, which was revealed in this thread, which one of the numbers of his names had said " Number of the beast."

Also , how else are we supposed to calculate the number of the beast than without gematria?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Also , how else are we supposed to calculate the number of the beast than without gematria?

The original number of the beast was written in Greek, not in your Hebrew based gematria.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Observe the word "χιϛ", or "616", right at the arrow.

edit on 18-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The original number of the beast was written in Greek, not in your Hebrew based gematria.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ok and whats your point? Did you know that gematria comes from the Greek?

Gematria /ɡəˈmeɪtriə/ (Hebrew: גמטריא‬ גימטריא‬, plural גמטראות‬ or גמטריאות‬, gematriot)[1] originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word, name, or phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to Nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like. A single word can yield multiple values depending on the system used.

Similar systems, some of which were derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, have been used in other languages and cultures, i.e. Greek isopsephy, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria.
en.wikipedia.org...

Until Arabic numerals were adopted and adapted from Indian numerals in the 8th and 9th century AD, and promoted in Europe by Fibonacci of Pisa with his 1202 book Liber Abaci, numerals were predominantly alphabetical. For instance in Ancient Greece, Greek numerals used the alphabet. It is just a short step from using letters of the alphabet in everyday arithmetic and mathematics to seeing numbers in words, and to writing with an awareness of the numerical dimension of words.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Therefore, you agree that you are not using the actual original gematria system for your name?

You should be using the original Greek, with its 24 letters, not the Hebrew version that was introduced as a way to compromise between two civilizations.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Therefore, you agree that you are not using the actual original gematria system for your name?

You should be using the original Greek, with its 24 letters, not the Hebrew version that was introduced as a way to compromise between two civilizations.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!!!!!
i will prepare this for you.

edit.

here u go

2142 in the greek gematria or Isopsephia

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join