It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization for Russia documents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: randomthoughts12

This isn't about Clinton stop talking about her. No one cares any more she's out of the picture.
I don't care.
There's a report out tonight that homeland security has sent out a warning to utilities and infrastructure management agencies like dam operators that Russia has infiltrated their computer systems. Not just management but actual operations. They are in and can at any time turn these things off or cause any number of accidents with say draw bridges or flood gates or nuclear power plants. Trumps only action against Russia so far is a copy paste of Muellers indictment of the thirteen russians which the Secretary of the treasury turned into a sanction.
But...
Keep on talking about Clinton.
When the bombs are falling you'll be yelling but Hillary .

She's not out of the picture. Neither is that bum obama.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

She will rue the day! Rue I tells ya!

lol.

Blamery Clinton.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: CB328

I certainly do think he will be removed from office

He should have been already. I can't see Trump leaving willingly though. I think if he were impeached or something and refuses to leave millions of people would march on Washington and then he would leave, or Trump supporters would start a civil war.

Yep, don't forget to bring ya pink hats to a gunfight.

Yeah remember when they all said.....”You must accept the election results”?
We have been dealing with assholes that won’t accept the results for 16 months now.

I know, right?!

Un f'kn believable.

But let's just let Quint look for his shark.

We all know how that ends.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

No I'm certain you're the one ignoring things. we're at a stalemate. So let's leave it at that.
Let's hear your defense of trump instead of just telling me I'm wrong.

We are not at a stalemate.
Hillary is the most corrupt politician that I have witnessed.
You have been the most ardent supporter of Hillary on ATS.

I did not vote for Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I am not running for (A)ll (T)rump (S)uckers presidency to post it on here..

What are you hiding?

He got demoted from being his own boss to a 'servant' of American people and promised us something which he should be held accountable for. He called his own supporters sheeps who will follow them blindly even if he shoots them ..
edit on 15-3-2018 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

it was a HUGE red flag when trump didn't release his tax returns. if anyone is to blame for the money being spent with this investigation, it's his supporters. lol

biggest con job ever.

Have you ever heard of the Internal Revenue Service ? It's this giant government office, that has and reviews every, single, citizen's tax liability and then enforces payment. They employ several hundred thousand people, and contain offices in every state of the union.

Each year, every citizen including Donald Trump must submit records of their income, property and fiduciary instruments, etc. to this large over-seeing organization. They even have teams of people, whos sole purpose is to seek out citizens who have under-paid, refused to pay, or committed a belligerent refusal to file.

Citizens, who run for public office are especially scrutinized by this organization. As an aside, the previous Presidential Administration was even accused of using this branch of the Federal Government, to persecute political rivals.

To think, that you "joe-blow" citizen are going to find something that highly trained and experienced revenue officers, missed or glossed over is asinine, and frankly insulting to the intelligence of most members here. The idea that Donald Trumps taxable filings haven't been gone over with a fine toothed comb, before, after, or during the election campaign is again, insulting to the intelligence of most members here.

Also, Rachel Madow already had his returns. Turned out they were no big deal after all. You can find the video on YouTube, through it's search function ; As well as google's search function in general.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's a report out tonight that homeland security has sent out a warning to utilities and infrastructure management agencies like dam operators that Russia has infiltrated their computer systems. Not just management but actual operations. They are in and can at any time turn these things off or cause any number of accidents with say draw bridges or flood gates or nuclear power plants.

This is bs.
Google search nerc regulations and airgaps.
No utility controls are connected to the internet.
But believe what you like....

EDIT:
www.reuters.com...

“We did not see them cross into the control networks,” DHS cyber security official Rick Driggers told reporters at a dinner on Thursday evening.

So what you posted is not exactly what the "report" stated.

edit on 16/3/2018 by shooterbrody because: incorrect information

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: GuidedKill

The problem is when you suffer from mental illness like TDS you really don't have any rational wants or needs. Everything that affects you are things you really have no control of. Yet the illness leaves people irrational and unable to deal with realities. However this doesn't stop that person affected by the diseases from acting out from

When you start to believe in a fictitious mental illness because its convent to your political ideology then you really don't have any grasp of reality.

In my opinion of course.

Some would argue fictional, others unrecognized... poh-tay-toe, poh-tah-toe

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

so there are NO shady businesses out there because the irs would have caught them?? that's funny.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

so there are NO shady businesses out there because the irs would have caught them?? that's funny.

Have those shady business's been investigated by the IRS, when declaring thier nomination for public office ?

Comparing the two isn't funny, it's lacking in critical thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The shark is blown to bits?
Don't they all end that way?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Start a thread then.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I will believe what they said. Your king agrees that it was russia. Read the sanctions.
Yes they are connected to the internet and yes Russia has hacked them. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not dude. Get that through your thick head.
Deny it all at your own peril.

They didn't get in last time but they did this time. They have accessed operations.
What is the link for your reuters report I think it's talking about last time.
edit on 3162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There's a report out tonight that homeland security has sent out a warning to utilities and infrastructure management agencies

I design various city & county utility systems (water, sewer, electrical), for a civil engineering firm. We do plant expansions,and new systems, etc. We're on retainer as City-Engineer, for several municipalities in the 4 state area. None of the automated systems we work with are "on line" to the internet, in the way you seem to think they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

They gained access through vendors who are.
They have screen shots of where Russia accessed a nuclear power plant.

www.bloomberg.com... oogle

The Symantec researchers said an earlier wave of attacks by the same group starting in 2011 was used to gather intelligence on companies and their operational systems. The hackers then used that information for a more advanced wave of attacks targeting industrial control systems that, if disabled, leave millions without power or water

So.....
edit on 3162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If "Russians are hacking our utilities," is such a big deal, why didn't Obama address the issue?

Do you happen to remember this story from 7 years ago?

Foreign hackers broke into a water plant control system in Illinois last week and damaged a water pump in what may be the first reported case of a malicious cyber attack on a critical computer system in the United States, according to an industry expert.

On Nov. 8, a municipal water district employee in Illinois noticed problems with the city’s water pump control system, and a technician determined the system had been remotely hacked into from a computer located in Russia, said Joe Weiss, an industry security expert who obtained a copy of an Illinois state fusion center report describing

Foreign hackers targeted U.S. water plant in apparent malicious cyber attack, expert says

From one of my posts in that thread:

Then earlier this month, someone accessing the network from a Russian IP address managed to turn the SCADA system on and off, which also turned the pump on and off, which resulted in its failure, he says.

The original article that excerpt was from is now no longer available nor is it archived anywhere online that I can locate.

The big brouhaha at the time was that DHS was trying to say that hacking SCADA systems was not even possible.

Federal officials said Wednesday they have found no evidence to support an initial state report that foreign hackers caused a pump at an Illinois water plant to fail this month.

“In addition,” Ortman said, “DHS and FBI have concluded that there was no malicious traffic from Russia or any foreign entities, as previously reported.”

The Washington Post

However:

But the federal government wasn’t able to produce evidence to support the Illinois fusion center’s claims. "After detailed analysis, DHS and the FBI have found no evidence of a cyberintrusion into the SCADA system of the Curran-Gardner Public Water District in Springfield, Ill.," a DHS spokesman said in a statement on Nov. 22.

This is not the hacking you seek...

But that doesn’t mean everyone has been quick to write the possible cyberintrusion off. On Monday, Nov. 28, Time reported that there has been skepticism from its readers, and that the federal government claimed from the beginning that the report had no corroborated data. Yet, on Nov. 18, an ABC affiliate claimed that the attack occurred in a small water district near Springfield.

Brandt couldn’t say if the breach [that the Feds say did not happen] was a case of the vendor [who's stolen credentials allowed the nonexistant hackers to access SCADA sytems remotely] not following proper security protocols or if the cyberattack [hasnt he gotten the memo? there was no attack] was so good that it wouldn’t have mattered how secure the vendor network was. But in any case, the utilities software community may be behind others in terms of cybersecurity. [what elephant?]
[my commentary above]

Government Technology

If it's such a big deal, why was the problem not addressed then?
edit on 16-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They phished the companies, not hacked the systems....

Russian hackers are conducting a broad assault on the U.S. electric grid, water processing plants,

Those two things right there, are my bread & butter. And they do not operate over the internet.

The operating systems at nuclear plants also tend to be legacy controls built decades ago and don’t have digital control systems that can be exploited by hackers.

That's an understatement, and from your Bloomberg article.

edit on 16-3-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I will believe what they said. Your king agrees that it was russia. Read the sanctions.
Yes they are connected to the internet and yes Russia has hacked them. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not dude. Get that through your thick head.
Deny it all at your own peril.

They didn't get in last time but they did this time. They have accessed operations.
What is the link for your reuters report I think it's talking about last time.

so now you know more than dhs cyber security experts???
you are beyond your depth here
hacking has been attempted
the control systems are air gapped
this is the field i am currently employed in silly, you are quite mistaken in how you are interpreting the "report" you sited

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The federal government alerted grid operators to a threat targeting the energy and manufacturing sectors last summer, but the incident didn’t affect operations, he said.

from YOUR OWN link
do you even bother to read what you post?????

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So Trump was meeting people as a private citizen? Hmmmm....not sure why that would affect the current presidency. I would bet 1000 bucks payable through paypal the DAY he is impeached and removed from office. If he serves his eight I get it.

Money where you mouth is?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So Trump was meeting people as a private citizen? Hmmmm....not sure why that would affect the current presidency.

Donald Trump has never exactly been a "private citizen." He has always been a publicity hound and mooted the idea of running for president during interviews going back to the 1980s. The Kremlin had him on its radar for a long time. It is very possible that some of these meetings were an attempt by Russia to encourage Trump to run with their help. His presidency may be the result of these meetings.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join