It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization for Russia documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Russia interfering with our election AND whether trump cooperated with that in any way. The hacking and stealing of the emails of the DNC and John Podesta. And obstruction of justice. That's what he is investigafing. There's been plenty provided to say he has cause to do so.
edit on 3152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

that emalis comes across as tongue in cheek / sacrasm...

trump never received it, he didnt write it. Trumps LAWYER received it.. you cannot help what people email to you or to your associates.

that email was 2015, before Trump was President

Is there a Trump Tower in Moscow? is he doing a deal on one?

Is Felix or Cohen working inside Trumps Administration?

once again, no collusion and no common sense among some of you.

edit on 15/3/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Hey tell it to the judge. I think as trumps lawyer he may have spoken to trump about it and maybe even forwarded a copy to trump or an assistant to trump. Mueller probably already has the documentation he needs and is testing the trump organization to see just how cooperative they are actually being. It's likely Mueller has already requested these and was told they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Russia interfering with our election AND whether trump cooperated with that in any way.

Based on what? Tainted evidence. Thats it. Oh, and conflation.

The hacking and stealing of the emails of the DNC and John Podesta.

Again, tainted evidence and conflation. One which the FBI was never allowed to examine, so there really is no evidence other than emails that are now in the wild.

And obstruction of justice.

For what? Firing an employee?

That's what he is investigafing. There's been plenty provided to say he has cause to do so.

It is very hotly contested, now isn't it?

At this point, it would seem to me that at the very least, the Mueller investigation was sent fishing with too narrow a scope. He isn't investigating any counter arguments.

With the evidence showing that much of what got this ball rolling was dubious at best, it is blatantly obvious that the Russia narrative is a partisan goose chase started on a lie.

Speaking as someone who really isn't too fond of Trump, and would rather see a better set of candidates in 2020, I really wish this would just stop. Its only making it more likely he'll be re-elected, with more legislative support than before.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Russia interfering with our election AND whether trump cooperated with that in any way. The hacking and stealing of the emails of the DNC and John Podesta. And obstruction of justice. That's what he is investigafing. There's been plenty provided to say he has cause to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah they know there aren't any. Trump and these subpoenaed documents about deals with russia. What do you think Mueller has that lead him to ask about that? Some info from the dossier perhaps?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

if an email like that had been sent to Hillary's lawyer you all would lose your minds - come on! tongue and cheek - that's hilarious!

the only reason there isn't a trump tower in moscow is because of those pesky sanctions. see why trump, as president, would be so beneficial to putin? surely you see that..

putin didn't realize he was dealing with a moron, tho. bless his heart.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He asked what Mueller is investigating. I told him. That's not a dream. It's happening. Really.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The whitehouse has sanctioned the thirteen Russians in Muellers indictment against the firm responsible for the media blitz. That gives credit to that portion of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The whitehouse has sanctioned the thirteen Russians in Muellers indictment against the firm responsible for the media blitz. That gives credit to that portion of the investigation.

I fully agree and believe that Russia, both the government as well as individuals within the nation that are not part of the government, were leveraging our social media to sway public opinion.

Ill tell you what my problem is with it: the US government is completely ready to admit that we were subjected to large volumes of propaganda in the last election. And they state they want to do something about it.

And what do they do about it? Sanction and indict people that will never be on US soil again anyway. It is 100% empty action.

Why do they not instead, create PSA's to help people identify propaganda so that it can be ignored? Caveat emptor is a central pillar to the American way, and it would seem that the PSA system would be a good way to help ensure that we are paying proper attention to this pillar.

Why don't they? While many reasons can be conjured up....my mind keeps going back to Smith Mundt, NDAA, and Charlotte Iserbyte. We aren't educated on how to spot propaganda because once we have that education, we will see through the BS that our government shovels over us. They purposefully made it legal to lie to us.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It's crystal clear that there is at least a something there to look at. There are bank records that have been subpeoned. There are many people who are talking. But you know...nothing to see here ...but hillary...traitor and public enemy number one. LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I agree. they need Hillary, it's funny.

looks like trump juniors wife has filed for divorce. wowzer!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

looks like trump juniors wife has filed for divorce. wowzer!

......and this has to do with this subject....how?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Totally BOGUS . Nothing to See for Over a Year , WTF is this A Hole Looking for Now with My Tax Money ?...........

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Oh I didn't see that. It's sad when a family falls apart. Makes nervous children. I hope for the best for them.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

who knows, junior is part of the trump organization. Spousal testimonial privilege only lasts as long as the marriage does.

maybe she's jumping from a sinking ship..

sad, they have five kids.
edit on 15-3-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Chill out. He's looking out for your tax dollars. Making sure they don't wind up in St. Petersburg or Moscow.
I think it's better to know.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To answer the questions
How long has this been going on? ...It's been ten months.
How much money is being spent?...
Last figures available put the cost so far at $3.2 million as of Dec 2017. Three months ago.
Can trump fire Mueller? No the DOJ is in charge of the special counsel.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be able to but since the investigation involves the campaign he has rightly recused himself from it. The responsibility then falls to deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein is the only person who can fire Robert Mueller at this time.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OP. this is old news. its been reported before. Trumps lawyers even made a statement they have been FREELY giving them anything they asked for. Mueller justifying his job.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The noose is tightening on Trump’s criminal enterprise

Trump will do something outlandish soon. The pressure is building up

He may fire Sessions next. Then get another lackey AG who he will order to deal with Mueller

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join