It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Damon Takes his Toys and Goes Down Under Because of Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yep. Not the really good stuff, but Budweiser, etc... most, if not all, convenience store/gas stations sell beer.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Good for him. Australia is a great place to live. I hope he and his family are happy there.

why? who cares? he could buy you and sell you 5 times. he doesnt care about peasants like me and you. he is leaving us behind to suffer.

Why? Because making a habit of feeling the opposite would make me quite the toxic individual.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Australia, the only country that would save money by printing the field guide full of non-venomous species.

"Welcome to Australia! If you can't find it in here, it can kill you ..."
edit on 16-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Australia, the only country that would save money by printing the field guide full of non-venomous species.

"Welcome to Australia! If you can't find it in here, it can kill you ..."

Well to be fair, I'm almost certain they have the vermin under control in Byron Bay... Now all they need to do is have all those pesky hippies imprisoned on cannabis cultivation charges... Then Byron Bay would truly be a "safe place", for all the worlds elite.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The hippies are all leaving, they can't afford to live in Byron anymore, it's a weird demographic, heaps of rich yuppy wankers on one extreme, with homeless, unemployed, tattood longneck drinking types hanging at the beach in dunes under trees.

Oh and the way the cops roll around here they are worse than the sharks, they have their very own rdt bus now and it's out looking for victims every second day.

edit on 17-3-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

My question is why Australia???: and I certainly don't accept his reason,

In recent times I have listened to a radio discussion between a bloke in New Zealand by the name of Vinny Eastwood and an Australian bloke, a nurse by profession but has been in and out of 'that place' a few times mostly because he said uncomplimentary things about people from a very small but very powerful country in the mid east.

While dealing with police, courts and prisons and lawyers etc, he said he run into people did their jobs against him, but told him privately they supported what he was doing and the information he was gathering and releasing.

Going by what he said in the discussion with Vinny Eastwood, it seems the state of Western Australia is a very important place for 2 reasons.

One reason is because of its geopolitical stability and its isolation from east coast of Australia where most of the population live.

The other reason is that Perth, the capital of the state of Western Australia is apparently regarded as a haven for the wealthy. According to this bloke giving the information , he said had learned that among others. Condoleezza Rice and some others whose names I cannot remember, have a flat in Perth as do a number of other wealthy, powerful or well connected others who are not short of a quid or two.

Within this context, perhaps its possible that this bloke Matt Damon, whoever he is, may be going there for the same reasons that Condoleezza Rice and others from the US have gone there.

Over time from what I have read, it seems that many powerful and or wealthy people in the US have an exist plan from the US if things suddenly turn bad and its not the first time I've heard Perth Australia is a good place to go.

Its western, first world, good climate and apparently makes a good hiding place for those who want to keep their head down.

edit on 17-3-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
And another coward abandons his integrity out of fear. While I have been a fan, I am glad we can get back to reality and Australia can provide him a safe space. Our sons and daughters can watch his movies and laugh at the absurdity of living in an imaginary world. I do hope he finds peace, but he isn't off to a good start.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
My question is why Australia???

Well what English speaking countries is left? I mean you pretty much only got America, Canada, Australia and UK. Since UK seems intent on going to war with Russia and Trump is a madman, that only leaves Canada and Australia. One is always sorry and the other is a place where basicly everything has evolved to kill you. He clearly made a choice to live a little dangerously.

Personally though, if I was an American, I would move to Hawaii first. Sort of like an intermediary distance and compromise between Trump and Death Land.

(Sidenote: New Zealand is worse. Only hobbitses and orcs down there)
edit on 17-3-2018 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

Actualy Putin keeps killing people in the UK, we are not trying to start a war with Russia

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I'm just quoting the original ad.

If you denounce pineapple on Pizza, Banana fritters and beetroot on Burgers I may call you an enlightened kangaroo

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I was skeptical about beet on burgers. but after I tried it I had to admit. not bad actually.

risolles, crumb steak, Tim tams, CCs all good. but yeah XXXX is pisswater. every bit as blah as Budweiser. can drink a 750ml of that for 12 bucks and feel NOTHING. mine as well drink water.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you talking about Australia ... or San Francisco?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well at least he can do little damage in Australia.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

New Zealand is much better!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Don’t be tricked fellas,He is leaving because of all the Hollywood rape and groping crimes and also some of the women are probably falsely accusing.Hiding His wife and kids from this.Hollywood is going through major crisis of lousy movies losing money and it will continue if they do not get blockbuster movies and stop the political hate movies.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm just quoting the original ad.

If you denounce pineapple on Pizza, Banana fritters and beetroot on Burgers I may call you an enlightened kangaroo

Nah, gotta have Pizza on Hawaiian Pizza, because you know, ham and pineapple. Only type of pizza it should be on though.
Banana Fritters. Yes I agree.
Beetroot on a Hamburger with the lot is Awesome. (Burger, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pineapple, egg, tomato sauce and beetroot. Don't knock it until you try it
)

So sorry, I can only give you one of three.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah but he also convinced Americans we drink Fosters too. Just don't tell anyone we only make that cat piss for export only. It's a national secret and I'll be deported if word gets out.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

New Zealand is much better!

If you're into sheep, and I mean REALLY into sheep. Then yep, NZ is tops.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
come to think about it ive never seen fosters at the bottleo.

as for new zealand. go there if you want to eat Fosh N Chops and you think ten minus four is sex.
edit on 17-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It is amazing how 8 years of Obama’s nonsense politics has done to Hollywood Stars and this country....Turned women into freak shows..Then Trump winning who has a major ego did not exactly help with the division Obama created....Now Hollywood actors are paying a heavy price with their political hate somehow thinking it was a good thing.
Hollywood Stars lose all sense of reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join