It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Damon Takes his Toys and Goes Down Under Because of Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Just so you know, India isn't in Australia.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He should move to Melbourne...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: kurthall

Lamb got the votes in PA because he was pro-life, anti-abortion, pro-lowering taxes, anti-Pelosi, pro-2nd Amendment.

Hell, I would have voted for him!

All Trump has done is lowered taxes and pissed off the leftists.

2 wins in my book.

So Trump begged for votes for him and lost. That is another seat we took, and it wont be the last. November is going to be your wake up call. That or Trump being impeached or prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Mat D. Never having been a "Solider", or a marine, for his country. I can not, fault him for this. America is awash, with "democratic/"voters". None ever giving up time with family, let alone blood, for thier country. Mat had to do, what he needs to do, for "his family"... It's all good! He is being "brave", and "defending", all that is "honorable" to whatever cowards find as, a "standard". I have no doubt, he'll die for his belief. Key word, "coward". I still say that POS has potential, with a good US. Army Sergeant to give him direction. marines seem to be what they've always been. A drain on "social funds". Kept around, for "historical" sake, serving no valuable service.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Go get 'em Tiger!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
crap is he trying to move to Byron bay. the good people near Brisbane haven't done anything to be inflicted by some Hollyweird person living near them.

soon he'll be marching around telling aussies they can't put beet on their burgers and that kanga bangers or roo meat is bad even though it's delicious.

Lots of celebrities gravitate to Byron bay it's a yuppy paradise, also we like those north of the border to... Well stay north of the border.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

I know right, imagine how much safer it would be here if everyone carried guns everywhere...

spiders would not stand a chance

The spiders will be fine, they only attack late at night while you are sleeping in your bed.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
crap is he trying to move to Byron bay. the good people near Brisbane haven't done anything to be inflicted by some Hollyweird person living near them.

soon he'll be marching around telling aussies they can't put beet on their burgers and that kanga bangers or roo meat is bad even though it's delicious.

I know, what's up with the beets anyway?

I can deal with the fried egg tho.

Now i want a burger. lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

but scott baio he has some good talking points, more celebrities should think like him!! *rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

he's just emulating our draft dodging commander in chief

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

He colonized Mars - Google before clicking on ATS threads so you don't hurt yourself

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But I agree with you that the 1st amendment shouldn't apply to actors.

Huh - hahahahaha -

More lies from the Movie cult - 1st only applies to Govt of USA last I looked - and I'm not even American

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A) He can't be bothered to try to change it or B) He doesn't care what becomes of his country.

One day I may move out of Australia, settle in Europe and buy some guns. Our taxation is pretty high, now our infrastructure is aging and quality work is harder to find. I care for my country but I see it slowly becoming unfordable.

Nothing can ever change the US or Australia - the illusion of the 2 party "democracy" is a joke.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Put a shrimp on the Barbie doll

Freudian slip? It's "Put a shrimp on the barbie"

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I never liked him..

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Regardless of the reasons it'll be cool to have Matt here.
Just he has to remember according to the internets we're all racists here though.

And hey as you yanks say. America love it or leave it.
So don't be complaining when people do.

I look forward to the day when we all pledge allegiance to mankind and Earth. Not countries and stupid religious and political beliefs. When we're committed to doing what is right, not what serves our own interests.

Sadly don't think it'll be in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Shrimp? SHRIMP? What is this shrimp you speak of.
We put prawns on BBQ's here.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Australia is great. Don't need walls as they're a remote island and are incredibly strict on immigration.

But I wonder why Matt didn't just move to Mexico? If he wants to leave Trump's America, the glorious Tijuana is a short drive away and he'd be local for all his work.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Shrimp? SHRIMP? What is this shrimp you speak of.
We put prawns on BBQ's here.

Prawns are chess pieces.

Fake news.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join