It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Damon Takes his Toys and Goes Down Under Because of Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Idk, but if you look at it on a sat, it's mostly barren desert. There is very little green areas.

I would love to go visit, even the desert areas, their wildlife is awesome. I love diving. The great barrier reef alone would make the journey worth it for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Christosterone

I've never understood the fascination some of you folks have with the Hollywood-types, while at the same time claiming not to care about them whatsoever.

Well, actually I do. It all goes back to the early 90's and Rush Limbaugh. Funny how the propaganda is still working.

We aren't fascinated we are disgusted by their big liberal mouths spewing and whining about how hard their lives are because Trump is President.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Finally! A liberal that promised to move out of the country is actually going to do it.

Of course he's moving to another white pop country. Probably because he's racist.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Safe place? Walled off compound and security guards around the clock.

Sounds like States

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

if you had your wish you would be left with a bunch of gun toting, confederate flag waving, nationalist/isolationist, cold hearted deplorables...oh and i'm sure there would be a few good people out of them..

i'm not saying that donald trumps policies would be enough for me to up and move but if i had the money why not live abroad? i say good for him for sticking to his ideals.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Finally! A liberal that promised to move out of the country is actually going to do it.

Of course he's moving to another white pop country. Probably because he's racist.

I wished he moved to one of the s-hole countries and owned his liberal hypocrisy....
Matt Damon would love Somalia...they have beautiful beaches

-Chris

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
His publicist is saying the report is false:

Daily Mail
Those reports are both false.

The actor's publicist denied both claims, telling DailyMail.com: 'Matt has visited Australia several times recently, but he has not bought a house there nor is he moving there.' 

Gotta love those unnamed sources. They're never a problem when they say what you want.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I read 4 pages of mostly "Hate Matt Damon" and now his publicist says it's not true.

Is it possible his publicist had a convo with Matt and told him it would be career suicide in the US if he actually did this?

Personally, I wish he would move and take his big talking liberal ego with him-and his friend Ben and go on a walk about-where all the most venomous snakes reside.

But he could let the fam go to the Australian Zoo and meet the cutest and nicest kids ever-the Irwins.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Maybe he failed the immigration process... We do have some extremely strict immigration policies over here.

...lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

nah it is all fake mate, nothing in that region but empty ocean, Australia is a hoax. Do not fall for the tourism media it is a trap.

a reply to: Bluntone22

quite safe, certainly won't be shot anyway.

a reply to: Annee

Sorry Annee we are FULL!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree Australia is hands down a better place to live let alone raise a family than america. Queensland is amazing.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok he is full of crap. The main reason I say this is because most of us are required to stay here for one reason of another and put up with who and what the hell ever is in political power. Never mind that the people should be.

And besides if you or me moved down under no one would give a s**t even though its folks like me and you the make the world go around.....not actors.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

These poor actor saps like him and Deniro playing the actor vortex of characters played superimposed upon the person......in other words a dam tool sort in the deep lib tool box of dolts.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well someone was going to eventually.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

If he had balls he would move to South Africa...lol

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
i'm not saying that donald trumps policies would be enough for me to up and move but if i had the money why not live abroad? i say good for him for sticking to his ideals.

If I had the dough, I'd go live in the south of France next to Johnny Depp. I hear it's very nice.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I hope he lives near Alice and when the flies come out Trump will not look so bad to him anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I personally have always liked Mat. He has been spewing liberal nonsense,.. (considering his sources for reference and bearing)..for sometime now. But he has always seemed trainable. I wouldn't rule him out, just yet. Australia may be a good place for him to grow up.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Yea give it some time and they will find him way out back, hanging with the deep wood native, running around naked under the influence of old school hallucinogenics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join