It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Damon Takes his Toys and Goes Down Under Because of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't think Matt needs to worry about Trump. Mr. Bonespurs and the entire WH is in chaos and melting down. The entire staff is freaking out waiting to be fired. Have another Big Mac Don with extra cheese and supersize fries.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 15-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, actually I do. It all goes back to the early 90's and Rush Limbaugh. Funny how the propaganda is still working.

Actually you don't.

It has everything to do with Damon running his mouth like his opinion is more important than anyone else.

edit on 15-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just have to pause and laugh...Australia and safe...does he not know just how many things can kill you there that are much more common than gun deaths or crime...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Confession time:
Over the last 15 or so years my wife’s [terrible] taste in tv has merged with mine..
So I watch the bachelor now and kinda love it..

Anyhow, this past weekend was funny [if u watched the bachelor finale]

-Chris

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It has everything to do with running their mouths like their opinion is more important than anyone elses.

That's the truth. They're carrying this "freedom of speech" thing a bit to far!!! believe me.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It would be interesting to hear what Matt dislikes about the President so much to leave the country that was OK under Bush and Obama. He is all about good water and food for the poor, so one would think he would have had bigger issues with our last two Presidents over Trump who in all reality has not done anything bad towards the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well, actually I do. It all goes back to the early 90's and Rush Limbaugh. Funny how the propaganda is still working.

Actually you don't.

It has everything to do with running their mouths like their opinion is more important than anyone elses.

And that is why the Right Wing is obsessed with Hollywood-types?

Perhaps you do not understand the context of what I posted.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not a big fan of virtue signalling celebrities (especially considering their enormous carbon footprints, as they jet around the globe to pick up hats and stuff, never invite migrants to live in their mansions, and makes millions in countries where women and gays are really oppressed, instead of boycotting them).

But I like the Village People - although most of them were straight men (nowadays one could say "gayface").

But I'll take one for the team, but still wondering why regular gay men are still always associated with the radical left, when a lot of us (gay men) no longer have anything to with them, and they've long moved past us to the next social justice issue to exploit?

But I guess it's humor.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Maybe those hollywood-types should just shut up when they've made millions running around shooting and killing people.

Especially the Jason Bourne types.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I just have to pause and laugh...Australia and safe...does he not know just how many things can kill you there that are much more common than gun deaths or crime...

Like what?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

So I watch the bachelor now and kinda love it..

Perhaps many of you Right Wingers are secretly obsessed with Hollywood because you actually dig their garbage.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Who is Matt Damon? And why do I care where he or she lives?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

To really knock his point outta the park...

He should illegally take up residence in Aus, not pay taxes, and then vote in their elections.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Maybe those hollywood-types should just shut up when they've made millions running around shooting and killing people.

Especially the Jason Bourne types.

Sure, Neo.

I'm not surprised that your argument sounds like one from a 15yr old girl.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Who is Matt Damon? And why do I care where he or she lives?

He used to live in the Peoples Republic of California that has everything he wants, but apparently wasn't safe enough for his liking.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Someones so called argument does.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nice video. What is your point?

I thought you were pro-2nd Neo. Now you're saying people need to shut up because they used firearms in a movie?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He was probably moving anyway, but took an extra demo payment to announce a reason.

Nobody thinks that short term, especially a millionaire.

Trump won't be in forever.

This is demo no more cheap labor/voters Cali complaint.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Obviously there's no point To Damon making millions off of GUN VIOLENCE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join