It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LawFare and the supression of free speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Please before commenting watch the full interview

What everybody needs to see is the "Law-Fare" tactics that the elites use on "wrong thought crimes" and those sheep who refuse to conform

I think.... if you all watch, no matter what side of the fence you're on, be it left right, globalist nationalist

This is scary, this is incredibly scary, how much power they have, and how much money they have to crush our freedom of speech

It reminds me very much of Trump and the war he is currently losing against the globalist elites

They're too powerful, and people are easily manipulated with the MSM unfortunately

Patriots will be the terrorists of the future

Which is why they want your guns America, they know there actions and suppression will cause civil unrest

Watch Here

edit on 15-3-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

We need our Extraterrestrial overloads to fly in and clean this mess up for us. We the people, are helpless.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What ever.. you have been watching too much Sean hannity and Alex Jones..

A) no one wants to take all the guns..

A1)No elected official has EVER said they wanted to do that.. it has been political suicide for all of American history.

A2) there is no military/law enforcement body willing to do it.

The army wouldn’t..

The police wouldn’t..

A3) if you ask people “hypothetically if a magic genie made all the guns vanish, would we be safer.” You will get about idk 40% of the country to agree with that..

But ain’t no Fn genies.. lol

If you ask those same people “do you think the US government should go house to house confiscating all the guns?”

No one agreees..

A conclusion) it is a fake issue with only one side.. no one wants to take all the guns.. it is propaganda for stupid people..

B) everyone agrees on free speech.

Right wing propaganda whores go out and find individual examples of idiots, then pretend those idiots with no authority nor any real followings get to speak for their political opponents..

It isn’t even good propaganda.. you know propaganda that makes sense and ISNT ALREADY ON THE 5,000 year old list of logical fallacies..

There are 350 million Americans.. you can find a couple idiots saying ANYTHING you want to to make a fictional propaganda point..

Conclusion) the right wing propaganda whores have been taking the words and actions of random individuals with no power. Then using their words to demonize their political opponents for decades..

Look up the list of logical fallacies that humanity has known “sound good , but mean nothing” since before Socrates..

edit on 15-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, I'm not going to watch a 45 minute video based on such a lame introduction. You've got to sell it a whole lot better than that.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No I'm not selling anything just asking for debate on where this will all lead

Get involved

Don't get involved
edit on 15-3-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Thank you for your input

Q1) did you watch the full interview
Q2) You said everybody agrees with free speech, so why are these people prevented from theirs?

Would you not be concerned that suppression of conservative right wing (Political dissent) might lead to a country tore in two? Which might lead to civil unrest or much worst?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I watched 7 or 8 minutes; from what this guy is saying, I take it the British Government (Elites) hate native white Britains and intend to protect the radical muslims when they attack the natives. If what he says is correct, the Government is actively protecting the radicals that gang rape native children in the UK. Furthermore, it seems the UK government is quite intent on protecting the radical Imams who are intent on establishing Sharia law throughout the UK.

Good luck Brits, sounds like you're going to need it.

My one question is, this female reporter was detained and expelled because she intended to interview this guy? However in the world did the authorities identify her as someone who wanted to interview this guy? Are they conducting shake down interviews on everyone entering the country?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are 350 million Americans..

You can find someone somewhere taking a dump on the salad bar at wendy’s If you want to make the point that “the left won’t stop taking dumps on the salad bar at Wendy’s..”

That’s why it has its own funny little Latin name on the logical fallacy list..

If it is not an elected official or leader of some large group , speaking in the capacity of leader of that group, then it doesn’t matter..

You are letting the right tell you what the left wants to do. Rather than listening to both sides arguments and making an informed decision.

The only thing you can trust fro a political faction is the bad things they admit about themselves..

You can’t trust anything good the right says about the right.

You can’t trust anything good the left says about the left..

You can’t trust anything bad the left says about the right..

You can’t trust anything bad the right says about the left.

Obviously..

Plus you need to know the dictionary definition of right and left..

Right = uphold the traditions of the past. Instead of broad social changes..

Left = ignore the traditions of the past in favor of big social change.

That is why any change from the right has to be couched in “returning to so bygone era.”

Make America great again.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don’t believe the right is being suppressed...

I think some political parasites are making clickbait and political hay out of the random acts of individual , unconnected college kids..

The demographic always the most prone to ridiculousness... and pretending like it is a dire societal threat..

It is the same as the gun debate.. fabricate an enemy that doesn’t even really exist and paint them as the face of your political opponents...

As I said it has its own funny little Latin name on the logical fallacy list..

It isn’t a new tactic.. nor a right wing specific tactic.. the modern conservative movement has just doubled down on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What ever.. you have been watching too much Sean hannity and Alex Jones..

A1)No elected official has EVER said they wanted to do that.. it has been political suicide for all of American history.

wow you continue to spout stupidity. At least your consistent. Consistently wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think that ATS should seriously consider the amount of revenue that youtube is throwing away right now and to think of the possibility of inviting that revenue to this site. That amount of silenced voices and opinions should have a place on the net all their own.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Just what guns DO they want to take?

I won't be complying...make me a felon and then see what happens.

What abortions are you okay with banning?

Or would you prefer no ban?

Just curious.

edit on 2018/3/15 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Propaganda.. all she is saying is she would not have grandfathered in the automatic weapons when they made them illegal.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

what is an "outright ban"? Mr. and Mrs America, turn them all in.

Ask your History teacher to explain all this to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

AUTOMATIC WEAPONS..

Not all guns..
edit on 15-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Take??

None..

That is why even the automatic weapons ban had a grandfather clause..

Literally, no one wants anything to do with confiscation..

It is a non-issue TPTB have been using to fire up the sheeple for decades..

I mean there isn’t even an army willing to do it...

It is laughable.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I watched 7 or 8 minutes; from what this guy is saying, I take it the British Government (Elites) hate native white Britains and intend to protect the radical muslims when they attack the natives. If what he says is correct, the Government is actively protecting the radicals that gang rape native children in the UK. Furthermore, it seems the UK government is quite intent on protecting the radical Imams who are intent on establishing Sharia law throughout the UK.

Good luck Brits, sounds like you're going to need it.

My one question is, this female reporter was detained and expelled because she intended to interview this guy? However in the world did the authorities identify her as someone who wanted to interview this guy? Are they conducting shake down interviews on everyone entering the country?

Our government is attacking everybody who criticises Islam

Just tonight Britain first leader was beaten up by two Muslim extreamists in Prison

The British government are setting these people up to be killed of or committing LawFare against them to silence them and now this

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

That’s laughable..

Our government is drone striking Muslims all over the world..

Some that even deserve it lol..

top topics

join