It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BINGO, The UK is playing deepstate games

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
On what basis do you ground your statement that Putin has any interest in bringing down the global elite?

On what basis do you think Trump has any interest in bringing down the global elite?

Trump and Putin ARE the global elite.

I'm not sure Trump is, certainly not in terms of respect, real influence or wealth. He's a bad joke.

Couldn't agree more Putin is the most powerful/corrupt official in the world with a wealth of over £20 Bn and a track record of interfering with elections all over the world and carry out assassinations all over Europe. It's written in advisor Alexsander Dugin's guidebook for the FSB and foreign policy.

Guess It's a yank thing about not reading up on foreign policy, UK law, how geo-politics work, or how dumb the idea of a UK ally committing assasination(s) on UK soil given UK-this anRussia relations were as low as non existent before this and there's nothing MI5/S015/mod/Home Office of Government can do.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Same here
It is an interesting look inside these activities

I would not be shocked at Russia's involvement at all, after all I realize they're not exactly a shining example of Democracy or freedom. I just have Iraq War WMD flashbacks every time our alliance starts pointing the fingers while being short on evidence. But I do have to agree, it seems they are the group with the most to gain from this. Although if so it has backfired on them spectacularly

When I first heard about it, my thought was actually Russia (thanks to the Polonium incidents). I then had my doubts, but have since read some of the new information available and it looks pretty damning. Almost to the point where one has to question whether or not intelligence agencies have the ability to engage in such an elaborate hoax

I just wonder what on Earth kind of response we'll come up with. Maybe something akin to Stuxnet?

edit on 3/15/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I just wonder what on Earth kind of response we'll come up with. Maybe something akin to Stuxnet?

I think the UK should hit back hard with a cyber attack and then squeeze Putin financially but I don't think it will happen. I think will get some harsh words and by the time the world cups comes round everyone will have forgotten that we are participating in a competition hosted by a country that poisoned one of our citizens and used the last major sporting event they held to start a war whilst cheating in every event

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The incessant drum beat by the British media has been to over-hype the Skripal poisoning. I think some high authority in Russia ordered the hit, yet I question why use a chemical weapon that can be detected and not simply a chemical that leaves no trace? It doesn't make sense, unless you want your false flag to lead back to those you wish to incriminate, and by incriminating, allow oneself to bring about political action, in a dialectic way, against a country whose leaders (far from being angelic themselves) have decided to be elitist but not globalist.

The goal here was to ostracise and isolate Russia and to bring about more sanctions against the Russian leadership. By isolating Russia in the western mindset, and pretty much doing so via a small insignificant event escalated into an international incident, you can easily intuit correctly the nefarious agenda being followed here.

Russia is an impedance to globalism, as is China, and a number of other countries. Globalists have weaponised immigration, and are using it as a device to undermine western stability and adhesion. None of you are blind, you have all seen it. I know a number of people from diverse foreign lands, and simply as people, as persons. I enjoy their company, but cannot accept their culture, because I consider it incompatible to the culture I was brought up in, and they have similar mindset to me against my culture. This is not racism, it is anti-multiculturalism. Always bear in mind that genetics and skin colour do not impact in any way upon anyone, only mindset and culture do. Genetics and skin colour have simply been used in a very misrepresenting way as racism, deliberately undermining any form of real integration taking place for political gains and political chaos by which globalism is being built, layer upon social constructive layer. Globalists dehumanise host cultures because host cultures are (like Russia and China, and the other countries) obstacles to their agenda.

Regardless of which party gets elected, western governments (and that is they are 'government' in name only) are all signed up to the globalist agenda, an agenda that not only undermines the very people who elect them, but is seeking to destroy the memory of their historical traditions and legacies and to fully erode any national identity through the utter destructive dilution of the host culture.

Globalism is using the model of America, a landmass that hosts people from diverse nations, each clinging on to their mother cultures and having little integration with each other. Globalism is seeking to create a European super state modelled on the same diverse multicultural society America hosts, and with the same lacuna of integration.
edit on 15/3/18 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TritonTaranis

NYET!

They're using Trump for domestic reasons and manipulating Putin.

The deep state is NOT threatened by Trump, they control him as they controlled Obama and Bush

Unfortunately I've just realised that after watching him claim Russia is involved

It's over

The western world is going to burn, nothing to do but sit back and watch it all fall apart

Trump was never any challenge to the deep state only the uninformed believed that and the morons like Alex Jones.

Trump, in fact, wouldn’t be against any deep state even if he understood it. He too corrupt himself
I’ve said it many times but will say it again. The deep state wanted Trump in order to get the neocons back in the spotlight and the MSM a little positive feeling compared to the utter idiocy and immorality of Trump. He’s a perfect flack for them getting back into the conversation after the Iraq disaster.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Use the search option if you feel that way inclined

Islam is a great search, will get many hits about the religion of peace, Londonstan, no go zones, massive raping throughout Europe

I could go on, but I can’t be bothered as I see through you

Hahaha you can see through me huh?

I asked him to back up a frivolous statement.( which neither of you did )

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Your meme is just another one of those little logic distractions. The Football World Cup won't be impacted by Russia's belligerence, and never would have been in this case. Putin's manipulation of the domestic news that paints Russia as the victim and all that crap does have a positive impact though.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Use the search option if you feel that way inclined

Islam is a great search, will get many hits about the religion of peace, Londonstan, no go zones, massive raping throughout Europe

I could go on, but I can’t be bothered as I see through you

Hahaha you can see through me huh?

I asked him to back up a frivolous statement.( which neither of you did )

Hahahaha right back at you, you blatantly did not use the search option as I suggested

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What I don’t understand in all this is...Why would Putin agree to use this type of nerve gas?....when it has been stated it can only be gotten from very tight controlled military sources. It would be like the killer leaving a signed letter at the scene.

Especially when the Russians said it had all been destroyed....?...makes no sense to use such a tool in an attempt to kill someone, when it could be identified and not easy to get...Why not just shoot them?...there are lot of ways they could of done this and lay the blame else where.

No...I smell a rat.....Putin isn’t a fool, I can’t see him agreeing to this on any level..IMO

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Unfortunately I've just realised that after watching him claim Russia is involved

It's over

The western world is going to burn, nothing to do but sit back and watch it all fall apart

I think ATS has now become the front for Pro Russia, neo nazi muck spreaders. When did Russia, who have state run pro-government media, state run assassinations for anti-Putin opposition leaders, and a leader who is ex-KGB, ex-FSB head, ex-bagboy for Yeltsin, crook become the epitome of democracy? It wont be long before we have those shirtless calendar pictures Putin loves having taken of him, appearing as Avatars for a few members on here!!

Actually you sound more those that you accuse.

Living in fear of social media posts and telling others how fearful they must be for not trusting.

Yawn..more leftist confusion.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The poster isn’t living in fear they are stating the bleeding obvious

St Petersburg Russian online troll army is flooding the internet with garbage conspiracy theories

You want to eat garbage, you are free to do so

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You only need to do as "whereismypassword" suggested in their reply to you.

Just type in the search words like "muslim" "BLM", plenty of results pop up!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Kurokage

It's over

I think ATS has now become the front for Pro Russia, neo nazi muck spreaders. When did Russia, who have state run pro-government media, state run assassinations for anti-Putin opposition leaders, and a leader who is ex-KGB, ex-FSB head, ex-bagboy for Yeltsin, crook become the epitome of democracy? It wont be long before we have those shirtless calendar pictures Putin loves having taken of him, appearing as Avatars for a few members on here!!

Actually you sound more those that you accuse.

Living in fear of social media posts and telling others how fearful they must be for not trusting.

Yawn..more leftist confusion.

I'm neither left or right wing and these right wingers are the ones living in fear and you sound just like one!!
edit on 16-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: JBurns

I think the UK should hit back hard with a cyber attack and then squeeze Putin financially but I don't think it will happen. I think will get some harsh words and by the time the world cups comes round everyone will have forgotten that we are participating in a competition hosted by a country that poisoned one of our citizens and used the last major sporting event they held to start a war whilst cheating in every event

I agree with you "OtherSide". We should hit Mad Vlad's wallet hard, and as most of it's stolen from the voting people of Russia, we should show them where it came from, like of shore accounts and such.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

yes the kremlin and putin have a history of assasination but it is usually much more professinaly done with little to link them to kremlin .

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It seems it maybe a joint op... to get rid of the Russia Trump Link, the world conservative CON in action USA-UK-Skripal-Russia in that order.

At this point I'd just like to say....... I told you so

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
prior to this incident I am led to understand russia and china kicked the petrodollar into touch within their financial orbit and are now trading rouble, yuan and gold for swapsies. perhaps a threat to offshored financial dominance over the spiderweb non-decolonised territories that account for approx 50%+ of global capital instruments.
f

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join